Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

In Need Of Consolidated Breweries Shares - 1.2 million Units Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Consolidated Breweries Shares - 1.2 million Units Needed (906 Views)

PZ Cusson Reports N15.01bn Consolidated Revenue Q1 2014 Despite Insecurity / Half Year Review: Nigerian Breweries Shares Make Me Thirsty !!! / International Breweries (new) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Consolidated Breweries Shares - 1.2 million Units Needed by eleven(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hello House,

My stock broker Mr Jide is urgently looking for consolidated breweries shares certificate to buy at a reasonable price for his client.

Seller must have proof of ownership, means of identification and authority to sell.

Payment will be made within 3 days of providing the requested requirements

Please if you have any or know anyone who has and willing to sell, kindly reach him on 08035018183 or 07011948637 or Email: olajidea1@yahoo.com
His office address is Insight Consult Limited, No. 60 Akowonjo Road, Opposite Access bank, Egbeda, Lagos...Office is on the 2nd floor.

Thank you
Re: In Need Of Consolidated Breweries Shares - 1.2 million Units Needed by millhouse: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
o
Re: In Need Of Consolidated Breweries Shares - 1.2 million Units Needed by manie(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
eleven: Hello House,

My stock broker Mr Jide is urgently looking for consolidated breweries shares certificate to buy at a reasonable price for his client.

Seller must have proof of ownership, means of identification and authority to sell.

Payment will be made within 3 days of providing the requested requirements

Please if you have any or know anyone who has and willing to sell, kindly reach him on 08035018183 or 07011948637 or Email: olajidea1@yahoo.com
His office address is Insight Consult Limited, No. 60 Akowonjo Road, Opposite Access bank, Egbeda, Lagos...Office is on the 2nd floor.

Thank you

He should try NASD
Re: In Need Of Consolidated Breweries Shares - 1.2 million Units Needed by eleven(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2013
manie:

He should try NASD

Thanks. Please what's NASD?

He called me yesterday, he has gotten some from this advert but still much more...request is for 1.2 million units. If you have or know someone who has and willing to sell, he is open to sharing commission.

(1) (Reply)

. / One-time License Accounting Software / Mmm-fake Pop Uploaded What Am I Going To Do..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.