Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Half Year Review: Nigerian Breweries Shares Make Me Thirsty !!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Half Year Review: Nigerian Breweries Shares Make Me Thirsty !!! (1224 Views)

Gtbank Reports Profit Before Tax Of N63.11billion In Half Year Audit / In Need Of Consolidated Breweries Shares - 1.2 million Units Needed / International Breweries (new) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Half Year Review: Nigerian Breweries Shares Make Me Thirsty !!! by ugodre(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nigerian Breweries has in recent years remained one of the most consistent performers in the Nigerian Stock Market. It has continued to improve on its revenues and earnings ensuring that shareholders receive steady dividends annually.

Revenue

Revenue increased 23.87% to N136.51 in the first half of the year compared to the same period last year. However, over 50% of their revenue was eaten up by cost of sales. Cost of Sales was N74b for the period higher than the N56.79b incurred in the first half of 2011. Gross Profit Margin therefore was 45.8% lower than the 48% last year. This indicates a highly competitive business environment as well as reflecting increase in price of raw materials.

Continue reading here==>> http://ugometrics.com/?p=1275
Re: Half Year Review: Nigerian Breweries Shares Make Me Thirsty !!! by manie(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
ugodre:
Nigerian Breweries has in recent years remained one of the most consistent performers in the Nigerian Stock Market. It has continued to improve on its revenues and earnings ensuring that shareholders receive steady dividends annually.

Revenue

Revenue increased 23.87% to N136.51 in the first half of the year compared to the same period last year. However, over 50% of their revenue was eaten up by cost of sales. Cost of Sales was N74b for the period higher than the N56.79b incurred in the first half of 2011. Gross Profit Margin therefore was 45.8% lower than the 48% last year. This indicates a highly competitive business environment as well as reflecting increase in price of raw materials.

Continue reading here==>> http://ugometrics.com/?p=1275

This is one of the stocks that did not suffer during the melt down, but I think NB is currently over priced.
Re: Half Year Review: Nigerian Breweries Shares Make Me Thirsty !!! by stockbull(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
the company operate in vibrant industry, industry that remain toast of investors even during the meltdown with the stock as hot cake. The stock is not overpriced, serious and value investors as stakeholders. Stakeholders like warren buffet. I prefer NB to nestle

(1) (Reply)

Investment!!!!!!advice Urgently Needed / How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. / How Can I Get Direct Contact Of Nigerian Seller Of Bonny Light Crude Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.