Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards (22341 Views)

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards / Ice-Prince Wins "Best African Act" At BET Awards 2013 / Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Monzuur(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
alpha conde: Just the same way I cried when APC finally got registered
Lolzzzz....No be tears of Joy b ur own ooooo bro......#ish#
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by free2ryhme: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
he cried. undecided

shey na woman grin
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by johnstar(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by ceejay80s(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Which ice prìnce?
The one wey sing abokì side chineke èkwè na ifé òjò
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by kstyle2(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
D guy dey try but him dey learn work wey phenom dey..check dis out.....'d difference is clear MEHN,m not friends 2 d groom,but its ironic m d BEST MAN.get off d CHAIR,MAN,i'm d one u shld CHEER MAN,u r not a CHAIRMAN,u'r jst a man on d CHAIR man.......my last bars imma make it COUNT,u'r so broke i hear echoes in ur bank ACCOUNT......i've got d shiit dat wil make frank edoho walk away,d devil turn born again,ayefele walk again.......all ur threats equals BULLSHIIT,4get anall sexx u cnt DO SHIIT....dis guy na real super man wey dey sing song
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by milad4love(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
onye guy: Abeg can someone tell me what this guy doing for living.
He is a palm wine tapper............. MUMU
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by tinatona25: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
hahahahaahah he quoted on his baby's picture as 'cry cry baby no they shame' loool he got it from hin papa oo like father like son but am not a fan of his rap tongue
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
dplomaticVal: Nigerians and low self-esteem! If twas 2be grammy am sure we'd hav Found him in ladipo mrkt picking debris. undecided
LMAO
ABEG NO KILL ME
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by harkingholar: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Vic-jay:
Though the guy is good, dnt really lyk his style and dat of skales. TeamM.I and Vector

i wonder how skales brks into the industry...Team MI,phenom,yungsix and VEC also
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
HOW IS THIS NEWS
PPLE CRY ALL THE TIME
WHEN THEY ACHIEVE SOME
OR LOSE SOME
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
SLIDE waxie: BET award?
He cried?
Is he mad?
What will he do if nominated for grammys?
Will he hang?
Mtcheeeeewwww!
Oshisco!!

With this comment, I wonder if U ever achieved a thing in your life. U sure have no idea what it takes to be successful, U have no idea what it takes to be recognized,what it takes to be at the helm of your chosen field...

I remember Kanye West asking
"Have u ever held a title belt
U would know how Michael felt,
Tyson,Jackson,Jordan and Michael Phelps"
Kanye West feat Big Sean,2Chainz & Masha Ambrosius - The One

If I were him,I wouldn't just cry,I might faint...

Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by fittty(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Lame!!!!!!! Who even noticed him at the awards Everyone was like who the f*urk is this dude bringing other wack artist to the stage! undecided
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
You will win it bro, more grease to your elbow, love his songs
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by DiplomaticG(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
deshclones: love this guy...love the song "gimme the kush""...this dude,vector and phyno rule naija rap music as far as am concerned...aboki... cool cool cool
I'm sure u knw u skipped dia mazta right?
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice Prince needs tha grammy now he've got bet
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by IAMBREEZY: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wow my man iceprince stay cool.
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Leobreezy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
onye guy: Abeg can someone tell me what this guy doing for living.
he doing music undecided
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by orlabass(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Shey ur cry go make shooting stars comot relegation zone.. smiley
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by mediachirps(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
hardwork pays off .
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by MikeFret: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
okpara ugo: At his age. Crying with beards... What a shame..
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by omojaytee(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy: sharapp dia wetin u dey sing self
wus dis mumu,evribodi tok sensibu tok na onli u tak trash join.mcthewww
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by free2ryhme: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
aloteda: [img]http://2.bp..com/-LdI8iJMTCNI/Uf-5YLmMcUI/AAAAAAAAP6Y/x4IKFLHFsoo/s400/.jpg[/img]

[size=13pt]“I could not believe when I heard I had been nominated again this year for the BET Awards”… these were Ice Prince’s words at the BET welcome party on Friday, August 2, 2013 at the VIACOM Office in Parkview Ikoyi.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-lPbIWhEWSxo/Uf-5PTRyS0I/AAAAAAAAP5Y/9ETiPeiivVE/s400/.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rj_4eIpyR0M/Uf-5SR32KJI/AAAAAAAAP50/jUtKlGYIFKc/s400/e.JPG[/img]

Ice Prince expressed his joy and gratitude to Africa for recognizing and appreciating his hardwork. “After being on the nomination list with Wizkid and Sarkodie last year, I though that was it for me. … So when I heard I had been nominated again this year, I shed tears of Joy”

http://omobaswagz..com/2013/08/i-cried-when-i-heard-i-was-nominated.html[/size]

The last time you were given your award at the backstage

I hope this time you will not be given the awards in the toilet grin grin grin
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by free2ryhme: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
aloteda: [img]http://2.bp..com/-LdI8iJMTCNI/Uf-5YLmMcUI/AAAAAAAAP6Y/x4IKFLHFsoo/s400/.jpg[/img]

[size=13pt]“I could not believe when I heard I had been nominated again this year for the BET Awards”… these were Ice Prince’s words at the BET welcome party on Friday, August 2, 2013 at the VIACOM Office in Parkview Ikoyi.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-lPbIWhEWSxo/Uf-5PTRyS0I/AAAAAAAAP5Y/9ETiPeiivVE/s400/.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rj_4eIpyR0M/Uf-5SR32KJI/AAAAAAAAP50/jUtKlGYIFKc/s400/e.JPG[/img]

Ice Prince expressed his joy and gratitude to Africa for recognizing and appreciating his hardwork. “After being on the nomination list with Wizkid and Sarkodie last year, I though that was it for me. … So when I heard I had been nominated again this year, I shed tears of Joy”

http://omobaswagz..com/2013/08/i-cried-when-i-heard-i-was-nominated.html[/size]

The last time you were given your award at the backstage

I hope this time you will not be given the awards in the toilet grin grin grin
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Peterkleva(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Shatap dia! if u dont like it go and hug transformer
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Sanboy25: 1:03am On Aug 06, 2013
So cute... embarassed
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by babsomotde(m): 1:47am On Aug 06, 2013
I think it is either he was surprise about it or he thought he may have draw this time around. All the same, Congrats !!! My Aboki, my guy. More Grease and oil and music. Fine boy... no pimple
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by DrSadikMagaji(m): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2013
Aboki inside
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by sweetBummsy(f): 2:56am On Aug 06, 2013
i wonder o. I hate his VIP
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by joanpinkie(f): 3:15am On Aug 06, 2013
I love guys that can express their emotions. Am in love with dis dude already.
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by Slynonny(m): 5:22am On Aug 06, 2013
The Aboki inside u is really paying off.
Congrats
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by philogos4: 5:52am On Aug 06, 2013
He was not expecting it.
Re: Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards by 9iceboi(m): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Nigerians nd corocodile tears.make I hear say Im no follow.

Chike Ft. Mohbad - Egwu (video) / Download Skwinik By Okpo Records Gang / Youtube Unveils The Top 10 Trending Music Videos Of 2018. (VIDEOS)