Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine (26780 Views)

Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Adamskuty(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2013
olillywales: Ten year-old Nigerian girl Zuriel Oduwole has made history as the youngest person ever to be interviewed in Forbes, the global iconic magazine title.

The interview with the award winning documentary film maker, conference speaker and writer is featured in the August 2013 edition of Forbes Africa.
Touted by some as the next Larry King, and ARISE News at the next Oprah Winfrey, Oduwole is reportedly committed to Rebrand Africa by showing the positive things in about the continent, and making the case for education the Girl Child in Africa and Emerging Markets.

As an invited guest to the recent African Union 50th anniversary celebrations in Ethiopia, she has in her quest of pursuing her goal interviewed leading African business, political, and sports personalities, including eight current African Presidents, Africa’s richest person, Aliko Dangote and Tennis super stars–Venus and Serena Williams.

Zuriel (which is Hebrew for God is my Rock) believes if she can walk a mile, then there are girls who on seeing her work and progress made, would walk a mile and half.

That, she believes is one simple way to inspire the African Girl Child, and show the world the need to educate the continents often forgotten Girl Child, of which Zuriel is one.

www.metronaija.com/ten-year-old-nigerian-girl-makes-forbes-magazine-history/
fine chicken cheesy
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Abdul25(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2013
Good move by her. But I believe there are many other african girls out there who have even bigger aspirations. The reality is, they may not have the means as she has (i belieave her parents are rich and supporting her)

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by mazizitonene(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2013
undecidedAbeg no vex o.....werrin una say d girl achieve or do sef

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by goldfish80(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2013
mazizi tonene: undecidedAbeg no vex o.....werrin una say d girl achieve or do sef
she appear for newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by mazizitonene(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2013
goldfish80: she appear for newspaper
Ehen!......Say She do wetin?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by LOVEHAPPINESS: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1: End Time Sign

grin grin grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Phonon: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2013
Reporter: What do you think of Yerima?

Oduwole: Who?

Reporter: The distinguished Nigerian predator...sorry, Senator..

Oduwole: Seriously, I don't know who that is. I talk about people who matter and the 'thing' you mentioned doesn't

Reporter: Thank you for your time

Oduwole: You are welcome

8 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by mediachirps(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2013
tombs up girl!!! next will be my 8yrs old boy.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Infoay: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander:
may God help you and protect you from the Yerimas of this world and those street brothers that are on the mission of sperm donation to any hole no matter the size[/b]
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Phonon: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2013
When a educate a girl? What does that even mean? ALERT!!!!!!!Yerima's cousin is here o........

Mr Aboki: This is what happens when a Educate a Girl instead of Marrying her off... angry

I hate Western Education... angry

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by WackyJ1(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2013
This girl should come and interview Yerima, in a closed session interview
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Double post
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Yoruba girl repping omo odua

5 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2013
If you chek well, she wasn't brot up in this corrupt and perversive country of ours. Kudos to her parents,they brought up a fine woman.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by MrAboki: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2013
kennygee: If you chek well, she wasn't brot up in this corrupt and perversive country of ours. Kudos to her parents,they brought up a fine woman.

NIGERIANS!!

If you see a spoilt child abroad, you will start talking about how well behaved and better home-based raised kids are.. Now you because this girl dey behave like who dem raise for yonder, now you dey hail Yander children..

Where do we hold you now?

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by crackhaus: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1: End Time Sign
Lmao!
Your signature summarizes your many issues
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Phonon: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2013
Moderators, do something about this. grin

kennygee: If you chek well, she wasn't brot up in this corrupt and perversive country of ours. Kudos to her parents,they brought up a fine woman.

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by BarryX(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2013
Like seriously, Does Forbes interviews now pass as feats

#just asking

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by rapmike(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2013
switdil:
U sure sey u know d meaning of end time sign
Because everybody dey tok am no mean sey u go just jump put am for better thread lyk dis one
Better apologise bfor pple bounce u comot for here
HELP ME ASK HIM OOOO angry angry angry
A GAL IS THERE, TRYING TO STAND UP FOR OTHERS THAT DONT HAVE A VOICE AND HE IS SHOUTING END TIM SIGNS.....
THEY HAVE TURNED THAT WORD TO A CLICHE HERE
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by MrAboki: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Phonon: Moderators, do something about this. grin

cheesy
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by PStacks(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2013
shocked whaooo! A 10 year old Wizkid Oduwole..

Omo wa na ni! Where else could she have been from.

Later some idiots would be threatning brime stone and fire about Nigeria breaking up as if the Yoruba Race would carry last.. This Marriage called Nigeria is really setting the Yoruba people back..
I have decided to be a tribal champion nao, since these people seem not to want to know their place.

Oduwole Do your thing jare. Its obvious you'r from the south/west. Koni baje.

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Jccy(f): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2013
Ok oh
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Pdizzle(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2013
Good girl
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by horlabiyi(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2013
dridowu: So Proud of her
Nigerians are great people
Who told you she's a Nigerian?? Nigerians and all their bro, sis, attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success / Okey Bakassi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / I’m Not Promoting Sexual Immorality – Leo Dasilva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.