Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

If You Had The Power To Control People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had The Power To Control People (1151 Views)

If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? / What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? / Water Has The Power To Change Your Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Power To Control People by Ka: 5:04pm On May 27, 2006
I'm doing some informal research, and I'd appreciate it if you Nairalanders could answer the following questions:

Let's say you had the power to affect people's minds so that they would do anything you wanted. Would you use this power at all?

If you would use it, how frequently and on what occasions would you use it?

Would you use it to make someone to become strongly attracted to you?

Thanks,

Ka
Re: If You Had The Power To Control People by Seun(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2007
Let's say you had the power to affect people's minds so that they would do anything you wanted. Would you use this power at all?

Have you watched Bruce Almighty?

Constantly and all the time, of course. I will use it for selfish reasons as well as altruistic reasons.

Only if I'm strongly attracted to the person: Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba, Fantasia Barrino, you are mine Buhaha!
Re: If You Had The Power To Control People by LoveKing(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2007
Ka:

I'm doing some informal research, and I'd appreciate it if you Nairalanders could answer the following questions:

Thanks,

Ka

Positive to all your questions!
Re: If You Had The Power To Control People by Seun(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2007
That's why concentrated political or military power is never a good idea. Absolute power corrupts absolutely!
Re: If You Had The Power To Control People by iice(f): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2007
Ka:

Yes but rarely

Ka:

No!
Re: If You Had The Power To Control People by DeepSoul(f): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2007
Of course I would use it. Only when necessary tho!

Eg : When Nepa takes light, When [color=#990000]ManU
needs to win FA cup, EPL & Champions League grin

I wouldnt use it to make someone attracted to me because it wont be genuine and that's bad for the ego![/color]
Re: If You Had The Power To Control People by Seun(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2007
I wouldn't use it to make someone attracted to me because it wont be genuine and that's bad for the ego!
I don't see how the power to make a woman like Beyonce fall madly in love with you could be bad for your ego!

(1) (Reply)

The Donkey / Wine / Okada Riders Use Unappropriate Helmets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.