Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha (758 Views)

Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha / Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha by ibnjarir(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2013
I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha By: Stanley Nkwocha on August 4, 2013 - 9:38pm Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, said he has no regret leaving the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) which brought him to power for the newly registered All Progressives Congress (APC).

APGA chairman, Chief Victor Umeh, had last Friday announced the expulsion of the Imo governor over alleged anti-party activities.

Reacting to the expulsion while at a town hall meeting of the Imo State Congress of America 2013 national convention in Atlanta, USA, Okorocha said the wellbeing of Ndigbo remained paramount in all his actions, as the APC remained the reputable platform for the actualisation of the political dreams of Ndigbo.

“APC remains the best vehicle to promote the interest of our people. PDP has marginalised the southeast and has nothing to show for all its years in power,” Governor Okorocha stated.

While urging Igbos to embrace the APC as it guaranteed equity and political opportunities denied by the ruling party, Governor Okorocha said the action of a faction of APGA was of little political consequence as the party lacked the national spread to give the Igbos a political headway. - INEC Detects 93,526 Multiple Registration Cases In Anambra - Jega... http:///oFsvDq9lce
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha by Dreal1247: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2013
Dont worry, you will regret it later. By the time you are asked to sign your resignation letter b4 the commencement of election or you ar asked to renounce your christian faith, then u realize ur mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha by MrUzo: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2013
Are u sure he said that
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2013
if he said that, it isnt fair. When he joined apga to become governor, they were relevant, he gets what he wanted and they became irrelevant. Hmmmm, only time will tell
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha by joe4christ(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Dont we just love this man? gringrin
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Dreal1247: Dont worry, you will regret it later. By the time you are asked to sign your resignation letter b4 the commencement of election or you ar asked to renounce your christian faith, then u realize ur mistake.
Wetin concern religion with dz matter. because Tinubu & Buhari, leaders of APC are muslims?
Last Bullet:
Okorocha is not fair to APGA.
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2013
It's too early to dance azonto, 2015 will tell.
Okorocha, Imolites don't reward bad behaviour, ask Ohakim your predecessor how far.
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha by OkBounce(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2013
really thiz man has lost it cerebrally,well the ball iz in d court for imolitez to deal thiz man a blow in d up-coming election..
Re: I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha by lightoftruth: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
I believe in you ... For ndiigbo. To actualise their dreams rochas and his political wizardry is the only way ...take it or not....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Leaving APGA For APC - Okorocha by Smartluv(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
okorocha u r on ur own.now ur eye has opened abi. Stop attaching igbo to ur ambition. We r stil comfortable with APGA.

(1) (Reply)

‘ APC ‘ll Produce An Igbo President Come 2015′ / Delta Central By-election: Intrigues Trail Contest Among The Urhobos / Photos: Assad Thugs Beheaded In Front Of Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.