Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,121 members, 7,860,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. (982 Views)

See What El-Rufai Said In 2012 About Killing Of Nigerians By Fulani Herdsmen(pic / Oil Marketers Fow To Punish The Nation Forever! / Major Nzeogwu Speaks About Killing The Sardauna (tv Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by Ibime(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2008
First Bill O'Reilly joked about sending a lynch party for Michelle Obama, now this.

What kind of Aliens run this channel and which kind of idiots watch it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0e_SH4IFg8
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by savanaha: 6:22pm On May 31, 2008
Republican goons who know what they are out for. It appears as a joke but if no one is laughing then it's not.
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On May 31, 2008
I am not going to ask you to fall in love with Fox News but at least to be seen as someone who is credible,make sure you have your information right. I went to the same YouTube site and watched the News post and I can not for the life of me figure out how you came about the title for your post. Instead of jumping to stab at anyone for any reason you can come up with, may I suggest you watch this video which happens to be longer than the one you chose to react to and shows that this was a mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T5eDDL1WuM&feature=related
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by Ibime(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I am not going to ask you to fall in love with Fox News but at least to be seen as someone who is credible,make sure you have your information right. I went to the same YouTube site and watched the News post and I can not for the life of me figure out how you came about the title for your post. Instead of jumping to stab at anyone for any reason you can come up with, may I suggest you watch this video which happens to be longer than the one you chose to react to and shows that this was a mistake.

The point is that the lady joked that "both would be nice" after mentioning that Osama, sorry Obama might be killed. She therefore implicitly joked that it would be nice if Obama was killed. That is the joke everybody picked up on, not anything else  -  so your defence holds no water.
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by savanaha: 7:03pm On May 31, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Maybe the problem and thus the heading of the thread arises from the fact that the reporter did not call her out of it and ask if she was wishing death on Obama, even Osama at that. He just laughs with her.
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On May 31, 2008
Ibime:

The point is that the lady joked that "both would be nice" after mentioning that Osama, sorry Obama might be killed. She therefore implicitly joked that it would be nice if Obama was killed. That is the joke everybody picked up on, not anything else - so your defence holds no water.

OK
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by Ibime(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2008
Kobojunkie, I see that you are up to your tricks again.  cheesy I typed 'Fox' news in the heading, not 'Fow' news. Hehehehehe . . . . . you are very funny. Which kind moderator be this one sef?  Or did I make mistake - surely not. Conspiracies cool
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by presido1: 10:55pm On May 31, 2008
Don't call it joke,the assasination of JFK,the death of President Harrison and the sinking of the Titanic was not by accident.
You must dance to the turn.
Hope Obama is aware of this.
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2008
I watched it on youtube yest. . .Clinton was excuse for her remarks. It was found that she was drunk, as usual
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by superman(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2008
kolojukie

its look like you are in love with your green card. too much zeal about america
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by sleekp1: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2008
superman:

kolojukie

Abi oo lmao
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by Tornadoz(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2008
superman:

kolojukie

Lol
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by superman(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2008
my people abi na lie now grin grin grin
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by savanaha: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2008
superman:

kolojukie

smirking seriously
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by redsun(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2008
Bunch of kkk's,you can see how sick some of the so -called responsible americans are and people take them seriously,the likes of privates cheney,them bush,the pastor,hague,all those supremacist psychos who sees nothing good in other races.

Bunch of demented lunatics running the faith of sane humans,according David Icke,the author of the biggest secret,the reptelians,reptiles are too good for those sub-humans.
Re: Fow News Jokes About Killing Obama. by redsun(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2008
I bet junkie is married to a white person and totally taken by their magic.,one sided relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Uk To Repatriate More Stolen Funds From Ex Govs / What Is Really The Essence Of Governance In Nigeria? / Efcc Slams 44 Fresh Charges Against Igbinedion, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.