Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. (16561 Views)

The Infinix Race Bolt Q: Review And Specs / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Olamidekaka: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Wonder why peeps condemn infinix.. I use race bolt, its perfect nd i will definitely go for d q.... Most of u guys use d highest brightness nd complain about ba3...mine is perfect i beg o

1 Like

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by sholinx: 4:59am On Sep 07, 2013
pls i heard d race bolt Q comes wit an inductive charger is dat true?
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Olamide_kaka: Wonder why peeps condemn infinix.. I use race bolt, its perfect nd i will definitely go for d q.... Most of u guys use d highest brightness nd complain about ba3...mine is perfect i beg o
I use a race bolt too and it's perfect. Only issue have had so far is that the screen is not scratch resistance due to absence of gorilla glass. But hey, I got my money's worth.
I dont use brightest screen settings even on my desire HD. It generally drains battery n warm up any phone.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lexrichy(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2013
anyone knows the GPU of this device?
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by MuyiwaMike(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
saxywale:
I use a race bolt too and it's perfect. Only issue have had so far is that the screen is not scratch resistance due to absence of gorilla glass. But hey, I got my money's worth.
I dont use brightest screen settings even on my desire HD. It generally drains battery n warm up any phone.
please how much can i get this phone and where can i get it please
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by alorauzoms(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2013
Is dis phone dual active Or dual standby. Also would like to know hw good is d battery

1 Like

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by alorauzoms(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wale99....ans me naa
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by alstacs(m): 3:52am On Oct 08, 2013
alorauzoms: Is dis phone dual active Or dual standby. Also would like to know hw good is d battery

I bought this phone 5 days ago and it is really wonderful. I've been waiting for a better release from Samsung to replace the grand duos. when I saw the Techno Phantom A+ specifications, I searched Lagos, Abuja and finally, Ibadan but didn't get. one shop introduced this hotplate or electronic pressing iron to me. Unfortunately, it seems to be the best phone I've ever seen in my life and it has never been as hot as any android Samsung, BlackBerry or techno phone I've ever seen or used.
Dual sim standby and battery is wonderful. screen is killing me......I love it.
This noise about hotness, where did people get that from? my phone has not been hot at all since I bought it. The phone hardly leaves my hand as I'm always pressing it......multimedia streaming, hotspot etc....
I've a friend who has a phantom A+ and I've not regretted one day since I bought it. I also thank my stars I didn't get the techno phantom.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by alorauzoms(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
THANKS BRO FOR THE REPLY... CAN I REACH YOU ON WHATAPPS
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by humanbean: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Funny the noise about infinix devices. I haven't used many other devices so I can't really compare. I have the race bolt and my only regret when I bought the phone is that I didn't buy the race bolt Q. 512mb ram on the race bolt sucks compared to the 1gb ram on the race bolt Q and so far, I haven't been able to find a kernel that supports swap so that I can boost the ram. Anyways, the race bolt is a good phone, although it does take time to charge. It really doesn't heat up like I hear a lot of people say, although when playing games and charging the phone, temperatures can get up to 46 degrees C. All the battery apps I have used advise against playing games and charging the phone at the same time so I guess its a general thing. Over and above all, its a good device for the price. I'm sure the race bolt Q should be better.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by alex110(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2013
Abeg post the pics of dis fone if u dy use am
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Dimeji1976(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
yeah, it's a nice one.
but the Race Bolt Q is much better, I'm just enjoying it
humanbean: Funny the noise about infinix devices. I haven't used many other devices so I can't really compare. I have the race bolt and my only regret when I bought the phone is that I didn't buy the race bolt Q. 512mb ram on the race bolt sucks compared to the 1gb ram on the race bolt Q and so far, I haven't been able to find a kernel that supports swap so that I can boost the ram. Anyways, the race bolt is a good phone, although it does take time to charge. It really doesn't heat up like I hear a lot of people say, although when playing games and charging the phone, temperatures can get up to 46 degrees C. All the battery apps I have used advise against playing games and charging the phone at the same time so I guess its a general thing. Over and above all, its a good device for the price. I'm sure the race bolt Q should be better.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by akinlolusewanu9(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Honestly, Infinix devices are great. The quality is there. I am currently using the Alpha (x570) and its a very great phone with gorilla screen.
I can't wait for the Alpha Marvel with 2GB RAM and 13MP camera to be released this month. More info here http://phonegist..com/2013/09/new-infinix-alpha-marvel-rumour.html
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by alstacs(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Is it true that the Op system on the racebolt Q can be upgraded? I heard that rumour, could someone please confirm?
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by adoptop70: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
To look at the price of this race q one should know is a powerful phone a 4.5" screen robbing mind with 5" screen
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by psalmdave(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2013
The harm has been done to infinix on nairaland,i've never used it but i know its not as bad people call it....electric heater,iron,gas cooker etc,who ever started that trend must be wicked
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by ediddem(m): 12:10am On Dec 09, 2013
I have every fact one would need about this phone, its better than any tecno for now. I have used tecno m3 and n3, have friends using phantom A+ and AII. They are planning on trying Infinix because of my race bolt Q x451, its awesome.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by cutiepearl: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2013
does infinix race bolt Q use mini sim? some plss answer me
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
cutiepearl: does infinix race bolt Q use mini sim? some plss answer me
no. it uses the normal sim size
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by drogba(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
This phone is better than Tecno F7. build quality is great.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by cutiepearl: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
@lekkie073. tnx for ur reply.my sim doesnt work in d second sim slot. plss wot can i do abt it?cos i cant find any setting of dual sim in d phone.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
^^^^go to sim management in settings and put on the two sims
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by cutiepearl: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
@lekkie703. pls am sori to bother u wit too much questions. i hv checked in d sim mgt n cant see wia i can on the sim 2 bt can only see my mtn line.if u dnt mind can i get ur no to call u for d assistance or explain d sim mgt more clearly to me? i wil appreciate any of dem. tnx
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by ediddem(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
cutiepearl: @lekkie703. pls am sori to bother u wit too much questions. i hv checked in d sim mgt n cant see wia i can on the sim 2 bt can only see my mtn line.if u dnt mind can i get ur no to call u for d assistance or explain d sim mgt more clearly to me? i wil appreciate any of dem. tnx
Try your sim in another phone to know if it is in good condition before
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by cutiepearl: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
It is in gud condition. Currently using d same sim in a Nokia phone.plss can u tell me wia in sim mgt. I can activate dual Sim. Cos all I can see in d sim mgt is sim information (wit only my Mtn line showing,)default setting, roaming and general setting. And none HV dual sim activation.
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
put d sim, restart d phone....and see if any difference

Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by brainy02: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
pls what the meaning of gorilla screen
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
brainy02: pls what the meaning of gorilla screen
gorilla screen na screen manufactured for gorillas
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by brainy02: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
lekkie073: gorilla screen na screen manufactured for gorillas
this ur joke is made in korea,,,,talk jare
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by Loogan(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
lekkie073: gorilla screen na screen manufactured for gorillas

lwkmd grin
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by lekkie073(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
brainy02: this ur joke is made in korea,,,,talk jare
Google it my friend......or change ur moniker to dullhead02!
Re: Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. by eminex(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hello guys. I rily love dis phone specs & plannin 2 get one. I need a honest answer as 2 d heatin up tin. Does it or does it not heat up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn New Bundle Package For Pc / Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression / Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.