Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:42 AM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152464 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
This topic was created to prevent the tecno N7 thread from being derailed. It's for those that have bought or thinking of buying an infinix race bolt. Everyone is welcomed and can contribute to this topic.
I bought an infinix x450 popularly called a race bolt a week ago to compliment my HTC desire HD. The phone was sold for 25500. So far I have had no issues with this phone. The specification is below.

Network: 3G/2G
Dimension: 136*68*9.1mm
Display: 4.5 Capacitive touch screen
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core
battery: 1700mAh
Camera: 8.0MP back with flash and 0.3MP front
Memory:4GB+512 internal memory
Connectivity: Wifi, Wifi hotspot, GPS, AGPS, USB, Bluetooth 3.0
Sensor: G sensor, Light sensor, Proximity Sensor
Additional:FM radio, Dual Sim, 1year Warranty Platinum Card, free case, free 8Gb memory card, earphone.

Infinix in Nigeria Shares same service centre with tecno i.e Carlcare.

The battery is good. Even with 3g conection on, it last about 30hours with moderate use. I.e moderate browsing, game and music . with heavy use say from 8 till 5pm. The battery would have dropped to bout 12% by 4 - 5pm and that 12%. The 12% could last an additional one hour or more with heavy use!

The phone is fast(with no lags), amazing for games and videos. It has rich contrast and colour, I am not suprised here, might be a result of the 540 x 960 screen resolution. It even comes loaded with a trimmed version of asphalt 6 and shark attack . it comes with flash player and youtube app as well. The Browsing experience is great. Browsing is fast both on phone and when tethered with laptop. Its very easy to connect contacts despite the phone being dual sim.it performed well above my expectation.

All pics taken with a Samsung PL121 digital camera.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Another pic.

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by omoadekunle(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Waoh!!! Dis is cool, mayb techno will learn 4rm Infinix, pls where can I buy dis phone, I nid to change to android big time

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by austinsmat(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
whaoo i getting confuse every day by day i thinking of buying n7 now is this infinix or will i wait for lumia 520 advise needed pal

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ositainklord(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
saxywale: with 3g conection on, it last about 30hours with moderate use. I.e moderate browsing, game and music . with heavy use say from 8 till 5pm. The battery would have dropped to bout 12% by 4 - 5pm and that 12%. The 12% could last an additional one hour or more with heavy use!

The phone is fast(with no lags), amazing for games and videos. It has rich contrast and colour, I am not suprised here, might be a result of the 540 x 960 screen resolution. It even comes loaded with a trimmed version of asphalt 6 and shark attack . it comes with flash player and youtube app as well. The Browsing experience is great. Browsing is fast both on phone and when tethered with laptop. Its very easy to connect contacts despite the phone being dual sim.it performed well above my expectation.

All pics taken with a Samsung PL121 digital camera.
JESUS ANSWERS PRAYERS! For 25k, this phone is a beeeaast! Im sorry for tecno. And with the gameloft partnership!!!! Mahn, with ramexpander app, this phone beats any other device. Im getting this phone by Gods grace.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ositainklord(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
austinsmat: whaoo i getting confuse every day by day i thinking of buying n7 now is this infinix or will i wait for lumia 520 advise needed pal
Lumia 520 has smaller resolution and smaller screen. U cant use ramexpander on it so u cant handle high ram apps. This is ur best bet.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
However the only difference between this infinix race bolt and tecno N7 is the screen and battery!
Infinix race: tecno N7:
Battery: 1700mAh. 2300mAh
Screen: 4.5 Inch 5.0inch

But according to Wale I guess the battery looks small but long lasting.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Daraplato(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
Me too. I'll get this phone. I'm not just sure if there won't be a technical hitch in the long run.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Hotdiamond(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Daraplato: Me too. I'll get this phone. I'm not just sure if there won't be a technical hitch in the long run.
fact. An issue
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
cyrielo: However the only difference between this infinix race bolt and tecno N7 is the screen and battery!
Infinix race: tecno N7:
Battery: 1700mAh. 2300mAh
Screen: 4.5 Inch 5.0inch

But according to Wale I guess the battery looks small but long lasting.
I haven't used an N7 before. but if I am to compare my desire HD battery life to the infinix, infinix beats desire HD by miles.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by victoroludadepo: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
The battery is good. Even with 3g conection on, it last about 30hours with moderate use. I.e moderate browsing, game and music . with heavy use say from 8 till 5pm. The battery would have dropped to bout 12% by 4 - 5pm and that 12%. The 12% could last an additional one hour or more with heavy use!

How's the camera performance? Some 8mp cameras perform poorly that they should be rated less than 5mp.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
victoroludadepo:

How's the camera performance? Some 8mp cameras perform poorly that they should be rated less than 5mp.
sorry, I missed out that point. The 8MP looks poor, It looks more like 5-6MP. It's 100% plastic unlike desire HD with aluminum body.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by victoroludadepo: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Where's it sold for 25k?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
victoroludadepo: Where's it sold for 25k?
I got mine for 25500 at miz beach. 4 otigba, ikeja, Nigeria.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by victoroludadepo: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
@ saxywale : even with flash?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
victoroludadepo: @ saxywale : even with flash?
yes.but m not bothered about the camera. The picture quality is not different from what my sister snapped on her galaxy s3. HTC camera is much clearer than both s3 and infinix even though they are all 8mp.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mhozzis(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
Whats the GPU of this phone and how well can it handle Hd games like MC4, GTA etc
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by victoroludadepo: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=saxywale]
Just confused about which to go for now, Infinix or N7. Can u advise?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
mhozzis: Whats the GPU of this phone and how well can it handle Hd games like MC4, GTA etc
it can handle gameloft Super 3D games well. the gpu wasn't stated on the pack but m guessing it would be adreno since they are partners with tecno.@ Victor, I can't tell.that's your decision to make.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by alorauzoms(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
Gues it supports usb on d go (usin it as a xternal drive)

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by sajolor(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks for this information, but does anyone has idea on infinix buzz, the cost and specification

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
does it support HDMI?? And USB otg
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Seyilome(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
I think it is now time for me to sell my n3,but I want be sure of the gpu of this infinix,I just want to change my n3 because of screen size

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by BedLam: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
op, d ram na how many?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Seyilome: I think it is now time for me to sell my n3,but I want be sure of the gpu of this infinix,I just want to change my n3 because of screen size
how much do u want to sell ur N3
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Kamaye(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pls inquired for me if this phone is available in Jos.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biomedixexcel(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
I WANT ALL OF U SHOUTING "AM GOING FOR INFINIX " TO CONSIDER THESE;
1. YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS BEFORE
2. IT JUST CAME WITH SMART PHONES
3. NOT MANY COMPANIES CAN PRODUCE QUALITY DUAL SIM PHONES LIKE TECNO
4. EVEN THE EXPERIENCED NOKIA CORPORATION FUMBLED WITH THEIR DUAL SIM PHONES
5. REMEMBER THAT TECNO STARTED FROM SO LOW THROUGH THING AND THICK, GRADUATED TO T8 AND T9 (TOUCH SCREEN PHONES), TO FEEBLE ANDROID T1 (EXPERIMENTING), TO T3 (LESS STABLE) TO N3 (LOW MEMORY & LESS STABLE) TO N3 (RAM INCREASED &GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE) TO D3 ( GENERALLY A CRAP, NOT SURE IF IT BELONGS TO TECNO) AND TO BIG BOSS N7.
I WANT U TO THINK TWICE

11 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
MasterPDON: does it support HDMI?? And USB otg
HDMI, I don't think that's in the league of tecno, infinix, micromax e.t.c You would only find stuffs like HDMI, 5.1 surround sound,Dolby,beats by Dre e.t.c in the likes of HTC, Sony, Motorola e.t.c
alorauzoms: Gues it supports usb on d go (usin it as a xternal drive)
yes it does,most phone supports that.

Also, Googleplay website recognizes the infinix race bolt as tecno x450.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
BedLam: op, d ram na how many?
512Mb
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
BR0 WALE.. THANK U,
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by foluski: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
austinsmat: whaoo i getting confuse every day by day i thinking of buying n7 now is this infinix or will i wait for lumia 520 advise needed pal
Personally, I won't advise anyone to go for this Lumia. Why? Mainly bcoz it's not Android. With Android, u av almost limitless possibilities compared to Windows. Think, for example, about the over 500, 000 apps u av access to on the Android market. Do you av access to somtin like dat wit Nokia? Also, I'll predict that these Chinese Android phones wil giv more value-4-money or specs-4-money dan the Nokia Lumia. Just wait and see!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
biomedixexcel: I WANT ALL OF U SHOUTING "AM GOING FOR INFINIX " TO CONSIDER THESE;
1. YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS BEFORE
2. IT JUST CAME WITH SMART PHONES
3. NOT MANY COMPANIES CAN PRODUCE QUALITY DUAL SIM PHONES LIKE TECNO
4. EVEN THE EXPERIENCED NOKIA CORPORATION FUMBLED WITH THEIR DUAL SIM PHONES
5. REMEMBER THAT TECNO STARTED FROM SO LOW THROUGH THING AND THICK, GRADUATED TO T8 AND T9 (TOUCH SCREEN PHONES), TO FEEBLE ANDROID T1 (EXPERIMENTING), TO T3 (LESS STABLE) TO N3 (LOW MEMORY & LESS STABLE) TO N3 (RAM INCREASED &GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE) TO D3 ( GENERALLY A CRAP, NOT SURE IF IT BELONGS TO TECNO) AND TO BIG BOSS N7.
I WANT U TO THINK TWICE

smh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Bible Download.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.