Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay (23111 Views)

Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) / Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
He is most likely gay. He just does not want to come out because of the way Nigeria is.

Here:https://m.facebook.com/poshcobra?v=info&__user=100002436427746

The blogger should simply remove the news from his blog and apologise.

The blogger should have waited for him to come out first though. tongue
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by ow11(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
With his wide nostrils that can be used to replace Lagos/Ibadan expressway, he could've sniffed for much better news or gossip to write than 'outing' a man based on circumstantial evidence.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Fitzy4real(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
d guy definitely looks gay

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by DICKtator: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
He cannot even stand STRAIGHT!!!.

i ain't saying he is GAY though

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by trolling(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Quit calling evil(gay) good simply call them sodomite or fagg
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Airforce1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
He's broke.. He needs moiney shocked

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by missy1010(f): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Seriously what straight guy wears heels or dresses like that, na america be this pls o u can't paint a rabbit and expect people to believe its a dog. He shouldn't vex too much. Nonesense man
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
undecided
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by upnaijaDRN: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
100million Naira ke? Wetin this people even think of bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jus look at the blogger that they are suing 100million... does the guy look like someone that could raise 500k even if his life depended on it? this people should sue realistically abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by ReubenAbati: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
This is what happens when you create baseless blogs (and threads on nairaland) just to peddle false rumours and stories- all in the name of generating useless traffic.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by damilola15: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
It's none of my business if he's gay or not.
Mine is that his lawsuit has no credibility. Some of his "likes" and "groups" he's in, kinda betrays him.
My "print screen" refuses to work.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Cypost: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
sniperliz: What is the essence of suing a blogger who does not have up to 20million naira in his/her bank account? Smh What is the essence of suing a blogger who does not have up to 20million naira in his/her bank account? Smh
Why can't he remove the offencive article when was asked to. Pple just dey look for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by 1ndidi2(f): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Before your fingers run wild next time, think about it

I knew him back @uni, UNN to be precise. What if I say my boyfriend back then said the guy was eyeing him!

Met him once In my bf's room when he came to charge phone, d guy refuse to leave us alone o and d kind contact eyes he used to eye me ehn,hmm(they were neighbours)

His closest pals were 2 very hott ladies and they were my senior friends!!

Almost evryone knows that the said guy was gay back then!! Except he has changed. If you see his hot high heeled shoes,makeup, contact lenses and his catwalk!! Mehn, we clear road for them whenever they pass down the hall.

P.s... I have only 438 naira in my GT acc!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by maxisfield(f): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hahahahahhahahahaha doz faces sha grin both d blogger n d blogged are lukin vry funy lol grin As for d stylist, doz eyes mehn! are u a wolf

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by tolulinks(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
1ndidi2:

I knew him back @uni, UNN to be precise. What if I say my boyfriend back then said the guy was eyeing him!

Met him once In my bf's room when he came to charge phone, d guy refuse to leave us alone o and d kind contact eyes he used to eye me ehn,hmm(they were neighbours)

Almost evryone knows that the said guy was gay back then!! Except he has changed. If you see his hot high heeled shoes,makeup, contact lenses and his catwalk!! Mehn, we clear road for them whenever they pass down the hall.

Lmao at your GTB account balance

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by ocelot2006(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
I'm sorry, but that dude looks gay.
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by 1ndidi2(f): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=tolulinks][/quote]
grin
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Policewoman(f): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
If he wasn't gay, why he dey dress like gay dey wear yellow trouser?

p.s. MAKE HE COME SUE ME NA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by abacus(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
This is not funny.. why are you telling us, you know what you did is not right? Go remove the link and apologize ja re..

Trouble siddon, yanga go wake am. Whether he's gay or not, he's not finding your post funny. Go do the needful and wahala vanish? kapish?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oh so this dude was Goldie's stylist.
Always see him in the "worst dressed" and " WTF" lists of fashion magazines! grin
Personally, he scares the crap outta me with those contact lens and brooding stare. cheesy
Always thought he was gay too, sha undecided
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
1ndidi2:

Hahahahaha! Court does not respect bank account o!
You and your family will donate blood to raise the said amount! grin

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by turl(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
dude looks gay..but wait o, see that guy nose.
if you trap inside lift with this kind person na suffocation go kill you o!

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by homesteady(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: Jus look at the blogger that they are suing 100million... does the guy look like someone that could raise 500k even if his life depended on it? this people should sue realistically abeg.

LOL grin exactly! Maybe he wants the guy to vomit the 100million
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
slap1: And you're a professor of gayiology? The guy is a catwalk instructor and fashion designer, man! His dressing and pose reflects his means of living. Do you want him to dress like Fashola or Yakubu Gowon?
did I say anything about his dressing?
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by 1ndidi2(f): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=vivacious vivi][/quote]

Babe I no call anybody name o! Abi u kno anybody name wey dey answer d ' the said guy'?
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by sweetgala(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
This ninja just need to drop that case make him no spoil market finish. Prince guy is obviously gay.
Its obvious the criminalisation of homosexuality is going to cause much fracas in the Nigerian space,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Baby Photos Of Jnr Pope And Jenny / Shirleyann Ede: Why I Told God I Don't Want A Broke Man / Sandra Onyenucheya: At What Age Should Daughters Be Taught Sex For Money Is Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.