Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay (23110 Views)

Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) / Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Clemzy16(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
big-t:
Omo! Dat head na die o shocked shocked
grin grin
Well, i will have to give him him more names if it were to be m blog, but i would rather let the sleeping dog lie.
I for don say him be Eggofin, clement, edward, mutunka!!! grin
this s because i basically write about pictures.
www.advenpix.tk
abeg, abeg, abeg! Na wetin my name find go ur post.. Wetin concern Clement and Homo nawww. . .jst so u knw, clement means "mild or merciful" it has nothing to do with one being gay.
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by nex(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Erm, this guy sort of has looks which could be attributed to homosexuals. However, we must remember that homosexuality is no longer an insult or taboo, it's now a crime, punishable by up to 14 years in prison.

If you're accusing someone of a crime, you must have clear evidence of them committing the crime. You cannot publish a document claiming that someone is an armed robber, simply because he physically looks like an armed robber, or he dresses like one.

Anyway, this all seems like some unnecessary hype, as I personally have never previously seen this dude in all my life, despite being with Goldie for a very extended period before her death. Her main fashion designer and stylist is "Anuba Couture".

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by orgasticdance: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
mcdokwe: Labelling at its peak!
forlorn hope,these clowns don't know wat ur saying undecided
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by ShineuEye: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
i did not call him gay...i called him a gay

This blogger no well
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by drizzit(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
If it walks like a dog, talks like a dog and dress like a dog.........then its obviously a dog!
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
homesteady: Chai!! Controversy after death!! Goldie was surrounded by Gay's when she was alive. Derenle(her bestfriend) and Prince(her stylist) gringrin

Gays everywere undecided
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Mcleo007(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
homesteady:
I have my proof! grin see what he wrote on his facebook about himself -

https://m.facebook.com/poshcobra?refid=46

grin grin

Dude is gay as fvck!
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Revolva(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
the blogger is Gay..not the prince...ok..all these guys are just propagating gayism..well but the prince Bleep up oo why should he thinks...the blogger has up to 100millon...he no even get 5 millon for account...sef....hiss

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by manny4life(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
And what is wrong with wearing yellow pants? undecided
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by UnimkeAk(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
#InRileyFreemansVoice... NIGGER YOU GAY !!
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by mediachirps(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
entertainment and gossip bloggers without lawyer, sorry na your name, you dey follow Linda ikeji Shay?
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by iikkwwoo: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
angryThe bloggers nose is gay
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Ama28(f): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2013
Bros all those cash google paid you, its time to share! I love his use of english though! I hope the stylist gets to know the difference!
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by ozoemeka(m): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2013
Freedom of speech

[quote author=]Prince Uzoegwu has filed a N100 million lawsuit against a blogger, kool yarns for allegedly calling him gay. Uzoegwu who has had a long standing feud with the blogger resorted to settling the case in court.
This is what kool yarns wrote on his blog....

N100 million ko!...i laff in carribean...Fashion designer and stylist of Late singer, Goldie Harvey has filed a N100 million naira lawsuit against me for allegedly using homophobic slurs against him(according to how it was stated in the letter).

They said i also insulted his taste of fashion and that i should delete the posts and issue an apology otherwise they will demand N100,000,000 from me...isn't that funny ,people? see, i did not call him gay...i called him a gay...they are 2 different words which are disputable in the court of law and i never insulted his taste of fashion. i will post the links of the stories below.

Oga, even if you win the case which i believe you won't..i can't give u N100 million, highest....we can negotiate or i go into hiding...simple!.

you want to chop where you did not sow... do you know how many blogs that have called you gay and even worse? na only me you see abi?..you wan use me do christmas...mtscheew![/quote]
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by ozoemeka(m): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2013
are you a f@g?

manny4life: And what is wrong with wearing yellow pants? undecided
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by manny4life(m): 5:06am On Aug 07, 2013
ozo_emeka: are you a f@g?

If I insult you now, they will ban me,

AGAIN,

What the hell is wrong with "YELLOW PANT"?

I have colored pants - light/deep/forest green, dark/light blue, deep yellow and orange, grey, black, wine red/crimson/burgundy, maroon red, brown, etc. I wear colored pants/shorts (mostly deep colors). Lots of you are caught up with the gay BS that you don't even know what the hell your style is. You think straight guys don't wear colored pants?

so again,

WTH IF THE PROBLEM WITH YELLOW PANTS?

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2013
But Prince sha.... with his contacts and heels and all. Oh well. His life.

Abeg try get that money o.
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2013
people! people! take it easy... its a trying time in this young mans life. Can we let him step out of the closet in his time and at his pace?

Prince, anytime you are ready, we'll always be there for you... wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Skywalker5(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2013
Bloggers also needs to respect people in the media. The way they insult and spread fake gist is sometimes really ridiculous all in the name of having hits on thier blogs. I always pity some celebrities sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2013
Every body looking for fame 100millian naira
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by sylve11: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
lol @ comments. grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by seangy4konji: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
fuckiing clueless blogger with no idea and just talking thrash to people////ya bloggers need to take some chill pill tooo

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by simdam500(m): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2013
Goldie got a stylist If u ask me... Naa who i go ask?
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by tpia5: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
manny4life:

If I insult you now, they will ban me,

AGAIN,

What the hell is wrong with "YELLOW PANT"?

I have colored pants - light/deep/forest green, dark/light blue, deep yellow and orange, grey, black, wine red/crimson/burgundy, maroon red, brown, etc. I wear colored pants/shorts (mostly deep colors). Lots of you are caught up with the gay BS that you don't even know what the hell your style is. You think straight guys don't wear colored pants?

so again,

WTH IF THE PROBLEM WITH YELLOW PANTS?

men dont commonly wear them, thats all.
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by turl(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
lol, no way that guy is straight. He just doenst want to come out the closet
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by manny4life(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
tpia@:

men dont commonly wear them, thats all.

That's right, "MEN" don't commonly wear them in your village. Take a trip to New York, NY or downtown Washington DC, and then come back and reevaluate your comments again.

Here's a nice article from "MEN'S HEALTH", a national popular magazine supposedly "straigt" recommending on how to pull of colored pants

http://news.menshealth.com/how-to-pull-off-colored-denim/2012/11/01/

An excerpt

Select the Best Color
Electric blue, yellow, and salmon are great summer colors, but this season, try something a little darker and muted. Think: dark purple, tan, forest green, navy, and burgundy. These colors were all over the fall runways, and jewel tones help you exude confidence because of the luxe, yet subtle nature of the hues. Your best bet? Deep purple skinny jeans like the 1969 Authentic Skinny Fit Jeans from Gap. (gap.com; $55.99)

Again, colored pants DOES NOT make you gay, and yes, colored isn't for everyone, but to say it isn't common amongst men means one of two things: extremely unexposed or just mischievously ignorant.
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by manny4life(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
turl: lol, no way that guy is straight. He just doenst want to come out the closet

Yes o, if wearing a red pant/jean makes me gay... That's your business, not mine. cool cool
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by tellwisdom: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Proves nothing

Guy, you be mugu?? You get tribal mark for face?? sad
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by tpia5: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2013
manny4life:

That's right, "MEN" don't commonly wear them in your village. Take a trip to New York, NY or downtown Washington DC, and then come back and reevaluate your comments again.

Here's a nice article from "MEN'S HEALTH", a national popular magazine supposedly "straigt" recommending on how to pull of colored pants

http://news.menshealth.com/how-to-pull-off-colored-denim/2012/11/01/

An excerpt

Select the Best Color
Electric blue, yellow, and salmon are great summer colors, but this season, try something a little darker and muted. Think: dark purple, tan, forest green, navy, and burgundy. These colors were all over the fall runways, and jewel tones help you exude confidence because of the luxe, yet subtle nature of the hues. Your best bet? Deep purple skinny jeans like the 1969 Authentic Skinny Fit Jeans from Gap. (gap.com; $55.99)

Again, colored pants DOES NOT make you gay, and yes, colored isn't for everyone, but to say it isn't common amongst men means one of two things: extremely unexposed or just mischievously ignorant.

bro, its not by force to wear what is uncommon with your gender.

or are you selling/designing such?

not sure why you're so upset over the issue.

if you must (constantly) wear bright trousers and you are an adult male, then stop jumping on people if they assume you're gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Baby Photos Of Jnr Pope And Jenny / Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans / Shirleyann Ede: Why I Told God I Don't Want A Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.