Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5970647 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
jln115:

Badger does not have a v-shaped bro!! we are past that now, we have now developed flat floor technology......another world first!!

Actually, the Badger has the V-shape. You're confusing with with the Paramount Mbombe which is a flat base.... We didn't create the Badger, we just heavily modified it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
jln115:

Bro Henry240 claimed it can withstand 23mm round .......nowhere in the entire video did i here anybody mention 23mm or 14.5 mm

rounds(Sound quality was fcking sh1t though)........then the rest of his band wagon hopped one"but Stanag 4, but its stanag 4" not realizing it was referring to mine protection not ballistic protection.
Exactly

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Actually, the Badger has the V-shape. You're confusing with with the Paramount Mbombe which is a flat base.... We didn't create the Badger, we just heavily modified it.
Im not bro LMT also developed the flat floor technology for the Badger.

"LMT designed and qualified the flat floor landmine protection for the Badger Infantry Fighting Vehicle, of which 238 locally designed and manufactured vehicles will be delivered to the SA Army"

http://itweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-35583/

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Henry240:

Watch the video and stop talking nonsense you fool!

I have no time for niceties, your display of internet stupidity or any form of tomfoolery.

It was clearly stated that it can withstand AA rounds, what caliber is an AA round?

Some AA rounds are 30mm, so you mean to tell us the ARA can withstand a 30mm round? I think you should stick to counting nairas and leave commentary to other people.

NB: You don't have physical science or some kind of technical subjects in your field of studies or work so shut the f*ck up.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Some AA rounds are 30mm, so you mean to tell us the ARA can withstand a 30mm round? I think you should stick to counting nairas and leave commentary to other people.

NB: You don't have physical science or some kind of technical subjects in your field of studies or work so shut the f*ck up.

Nah dude...just point out that he is making stuff up, let him simmer in the embarrassment. Other language is unnecessary. My 2 cents smiley

But hey, not as if I'm an angel towards him

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
ActivateKruger:

And some are 7.62mm or even 150mm........but according to Henry240 there is only 1 AA round in existence and that is 23mm.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
SANs been busy:

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
ssaengine:

Nah dude...just point out that he is making stuff up, let him simmer in the embarrassment. Other language is unnecessary. My 2 cents smiley

Naah man...

I understand he's patriotic and that's fine.. Making claims is something else BUT going on saying things like "random South Africans" is on another level when we try to put him inline.

Maybe he doesn't know, there's 3 South Africans with the military, 1 ex military and at least 4 with technical knowledge in different fields... None of us are accountants here. If there's anyone who's random here it's him with his misplaced qualifications to count money in a military thread.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
SAAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Naah man...

I understand he's patriotic and that's fine.. Making claims is something else BUT going on saying things like "random South Africans" is on another level when we try to put him inline.

Maybe he doesn't know, there's 3 South Africans with the military, 1 ex military and at least 4 with technical knowledge in different fields... None of us are accountants here. If there's anyone who's random here it's him with his misplaced qualifications to count money in a military thread.
I'm an Accountant sad sad well more of an Auditor!!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
Gentleman calm down you are not talking to your son

Defeating 23mm round should sound odd to anyone without a bias mind
You must be silly for making this comment.

If you have nothing reasonable to type, don't quote me.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Henry240:

You are ranting now grin

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
jln115:

I'm an Accountant sad sad well more of an Auditor!!

Call your financial comrade into order grin

For some strange reasons I always thought you were with Working on Fire?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
It's okay guys.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
tdayof:
It's okay guys.

grin grin grin
Pity it's not made by Proforce. Some here would be calling it the best in the world grin grin grin.

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
frumentius:

grin grin grin
Pity it's not made by Proforce. Some here would be calling it the best in the world grin grin grin.

It can withstand an anti tank missile, STANAG level 100 baby. You random South Africans just hate.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
tdayof:
It's okay guys.

ewo re bayii gringrin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
ewo re bayii gringrin

Straight to letmuck cantonment.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
tdayof:

Straight to letmuck cantonment.
grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin

to divert the high testosterone upsurge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Call your financial comrade into order grin

For some strange reasons I always thought you were with Working on Fire?
hahahaha no!! I did help the fire fighters back in December(Think i posted a few pics as well), but that was only because the fire was near my Parents property!

In actual fact I have a Post-Grad in Chartered Accounting, and started working as a SAICA clerk for about 8 months.....But I'm now pursuing a cricketing career, much more exiting than sitting behind a desk!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
jln115:

hahahaha no!! I did help the fire fighters back in December(Think i posted a few pics as well), but that was only because the fire was near my Parents property!

In actual fact I have a Post-Grad in Chartered Accounting, and started working as a SAICA clerk for about 8 months.....But I'm now pursuing a cricketing career, much more exiting than sitting behind a desk!!

Yeah, the desk is not exciting at all. Me think I should start farming or anything that gets me outside.

Can you help Henry leave his desk as well, take him to a shooting range or game hunting, that poor boy needs to at least hold and shoot a gun before he dies.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by barineh(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
This competition between Nigeria and South Africa is very very annoying

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Henry240:

Watch the video and stop talking nonsense you fool!

I have no time for niceties, your display of internet stupidity or any form of tomfoolery.

It was clearly stated that it can withstand AA rounds, what caliber is an AA round?
you just call person fool for nothing because he is your son ni? So AA rounds is limited to just 23mm? Do you think Nigeria or Proforce needs this kind of pathetic attention you are giving it?

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Henry240:

cus he is getting paid for quoting you. Who is this tall oversized baby?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Odunayaw:
Gentleman calm down you are not talking to your son

Defeating 23mm round should sound odd to anyone without a bias mind
I almost tut he gave birth to you. A quick search would have told him that AA rounds range from 12+mm to as far as even 150mm as was used during the Second World War.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Henry240:

It can withstand above 14.5mm rounds and up to 23mm.

Watch video from 3 minutes - 6 minutes, vehicle armour for the MRAP is explained. We currently have the best MRAP in Africa in terms of protection. No vehicle comes close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGxczSa-5P0
Everything is clear, MRAPs are build for protection
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
overhypedsteve:
I almost tut he gave birth to you. A quick search would have told him that AA rounds range from 12+mm to as far as even 150mm as was used during the Second World War.
grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
barineh:
This competition between Nigeria and South Africa is very very annoying
There is nothing of the sort bro

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2017
Nigerian army exercise crocodile smile II

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Crocodile smile II is an ongoing field training exercise in the Nigerian army 81 division area of responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2017
overhypedsteve:
I almost tut he gave birth to you.

bad pikin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.