Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5997567 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Covert1:
Meanwhile Paul Biya will soon be on his way out. He has bitten more than he can chew. Doing the white man's bidding in our neighborhood has it's limits. That guy single handedly made Cameroon an 'enemy' of Nigeria. You can't win a proxy war with us. Boko haram despite the recent hit and runs (which has fingerprints) will be history but Ambazonia will become reality and you can't stop it unless we chose to on our terms at a time of our choosing. Biya is a picture of the resentment they have for us.
ambozonia will be a nightmare to but Cameroon n Nigeria.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2017
kenpaul0:
Not impressed with his presentation....He wont say the name of the other rifle...what's his reason? As if Tavor is made in space....He lied that Russian Military uses Tavor...They have SF in Russia using the AK....He should have educated the people on the various types of AK...Some units operate the modern AK...why make it look like the AK is not a good weapon...The men just wasted 9 minutes of my time....I dont support that the Tavor be the primary weapon of our Infantry...We cant afford that now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMJVHu6G4yw
the gen just goofed in the interview.

was ashamed watching a general vomit all that crap.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
kenpaul0:
Not impressed with his presentation....He wont say the name of the other rifle...what's his reason? As if Tavor is made in space....He lied that Russian Military uses Tavor...They have SF in Russia using the AK....He should have educated the people on the various types of AK...Some units operate the modern AK...why make it look like the AK is not a good weapon...The men just wasted 9 minutes of my time....I dont support that the Tavor be the primary weapon of our Infantry...We cant afford that now...

I had to stay awake till 0100hrs to watch this interview. I ended up drinking lots of water cause my throat became dry from the minutes my mouth was agape.

I am thoroughly disappointed. Even the presenter doesn't know his onions at all. I'd rather he just focused on "The North East is riddled with IEDS & ambushes, we need MRAPs and IFVs to ensure we don't lose more soldiers
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Major General Enenche, respectfully to you sir, you brought ordinary Israeli Tavor rifle to news room and said you will not tell us Nigerian taxpayers the name of the gun you purchased with our own tax and oil money, that gun is public property yet you deny the public the simple information of the name, why? Its not right sir.

Dont underestimate us sir, not all Nigerians are ignorant, its an Israeli Tavor rifle beside your AK-47 in that TV interview, we know weapons' details up to F-35 stealth jet and Kilo class submarine, so your rifle is nothing special sir. We can lecture you on weapons if you permit us and we will shock you as civilians.

Maj. Gen. Enenche, you, your army chief of staff, and our government that employed you are still repeating the exact same mistake of ex-president Joanthan and NSA Colonel Dasuki on the 2014 special arms fund $1 billion, same way Dasuki and his PDP never gave us list of what they wanted to do with that $1 billion, same way you too refused to tell us what Buhari wants you all to do with this $1 billion 2017 special arms fund.

It is your duty of accountability as public officers to publish full list of what this $1 billion is for, that your Tavor rifle you call sophisticated is only like $2,000 in the market, its no secret sir, google has international market price list of weapons. Only like 30,000 troops are fighting Boko Haram on each tour of duty in North East, Nigeria imported like 15,000 Beryl rifles as good as that Tavor rifle, plus the thousands of Tavors we already have, and another 1,200 Tavor rifles Dasuki said he bought. So rifle is not a big need, you have enough good rifles for anti-terrorism war.

Give us full details of each item and each price that totals your $1 billion cost. Another 10,000 units more of Tavor rifles in 2018 is only $20 million if you want to waste more money on rifles, so what of the remaining $980 million or is $980 million for the bullets and green dot sights? General sir, we youths are educated and not ignorant. What Super Tucano? Nigeria has like $600 million loot in USA that Trump promised to release, so use that to pay for Tucano aircraft.

In South Africa, Botswana, Rwanda of black people like us, their governments publish full details of weapons procurement funds, they dont show people cheap rifle to justify $1 billion cash spending! Dont tell us its a secret because you are importing these weapons and the UN law forces you to declare details to UN arms register and SIPRI org also publishes all your key imports on internet, so why are you hiding from Nigerians who own the money, the very information that foreign manufacturer nations overseas show their own people? Is that fair? Is that wise? Is that justice? Is that patriotism? Sir, I ask you, is that honesty, integrity, accountability in a democracy?

If Nigerian journalists are not given press conference publication of naira by naira, dollar by dollar, euro by euro, item by item, material by material list of this $1 billion spending by January 2018 or at least before the cash is released, we Nigerian youths and patriots will conclude APC political party wants to repeat PDP looting crime of 2014 and use most of this war money for 2019 election campaigns.

I declare to you that Nigerian youths, Transparency International, and powerful NGOs will launch massive public enlightenment campaigns in all 36 states to make sure Buhari is either impeached 2018 for repeating same crime he accused Jonathan of, or we spoil all APC chances in all 36 states and cause APC to lose 2019 elections.

Sir, I respect you, all our gallant servicemen and Mr. President, but we will not tolerate a repeat of same looting trick used on us in 2014, never again sir. Let Buhari live up to his claim of anti-corruption transparency if he does not want to be a hypocrite.

Please call journalists urgently to an Abuja press conference and let DHQ address us, let newspapers publish full list of names of items with prices that add up to your $1 billion by January 2018 or else tell Buhari to forget second term and APC forget 2019 election, the youths of Nigeria will start a peaceful revolution to bring down this government, and get all service chiefs retired prematurely, on the grounds of financial impropriety and failure in accountability concerning this special $1 billion 2017 approved arms procurement fund.

President Buhari cannot lock up ex-NSA Dasuki in prison for years and be committing same crime for which he locked up another man. Publish full details of all items and all prices on your $1 billion war spending list, and it must total one billion dollars.

Thank you sir. Long live the federal republic of Nigeria, amen.
"One billion dollars to fight boko haram is about N365 billion,that is a whooping one billion naira everyday of one year! Is it world war 3!?

You see, Boko haram has become quite a lucrative political and economic venture for the workers of change."

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

[s]How did I destroy any thread? When other people post beauty queen photos, snow fall on their streets, Hollywood movies, deliberate off topic comments, European American army videos, football news, and all kinds of garbage, you mafia of hypocrites keep quite and never complain.

I posted T-90 tank must replace broken rusted T-72 for Nigeria on the other discussion thread for myself, not inviting anybody, then a dozen people swarm attacked me demanding I post photo evidence. I posted photo evidence but shame and envy moved them to change story to ; " You SupremeCourt has no right to condemn damaged T-72, and no right to demand T-90, no right to discuss on a discussion thread".

You kept quiet, because you are a mad man like them who believes any comment they dont like in destroying their thread that is owned by their family, and Nairaland is their personal property.

Shameless cult people like you who will deny a heavily damaged T-72 that will one day be death trap of your own countrymen, T-90 must be condemned because you hate who said it, but T-90 will be supported if your foolish mafia low intellect self deceivers say up T-90.

Hypocrites and cult life style devotees like you destroyed Africa from Idi Amin era to Mugabe regime, anybody who challenges your wrong doings must be labelled a destroyer like Abacha labelled and assassinated Kudirat Abiola.

Call your Nairaland mods here and let them read every comment I wrote and every reply from every other person. Then let all those who broke Nairaland rules be banned and we will see who goes down.

I dont live my life like some jobless people who have no work except posting on Nairaland, it has become their addiction and narcotic drug to suppress their economically unproductive daily life or non-existent fruitfull career.

I posted a comment to a Nigerian military video, how I write comment attached to it is my free choice, your low level brain has not yet figured out Nairaland has no official rules for style of communication, you dont have to like other peoples' comments for it to meet Nairaland requirements, you are not a god or a king, the breath and health of your life hangs by a razor thin thread in your two small nostrils like a mere human being.

Watch what you say and stop acting like Nairaland is a million naira rewarding forum where posting comments is a golden privilege and key to wealth, its a mere load of web megabytes that one internet hacker can wipe away in one day and all of you who think you own something will realize vanity of all vanity you own NOTHING !

I broke the backbone of the self styled mafia gang here who make rules not approved by Nairaland and try to impose those personal rules on other people on internet. I broke their cultic spinal chord and so shall it everly be.

SupremeCourt is here to stay, not leaving, and I am not bowing down for any of you as I stay here. Everybody has equal rights on Nairaland, so nothing like "We are the regular posters mafia that can do and undo above others".

If you dont kick me out of Nairaland, no be ya papa born you. Fool ![/s]

"How did I break the thread?"
[Goes on to post a literal wall of text]

You will destroy this thread, and we will move on (again) and then you will destroy the next one (again).

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DOCUMENTARY TITLED ‘BEYOND THE BOMBS AND BULLETS’
The Nigerian Air Force has just produced a compelling 30-minute documentary titled ‘Beyond the Bombs and Bullets’. The documentary highlights the humanitarian activities of the Nigerian Air Force in the Northeast and other parts of the country. You are enjoined to kindly click on the link below to watch the online version of the documentary. Please note that the documentary has also been uploaded on YouTube. Thank you for your usual support and interest in the Nigerian Air Force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmU15AiVAJo&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
That that the problem has been taken care-of, please stop responding to his posts and return to business as-usual.

Angolan SF

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
ssaengine:

South Africans are perfectly aware of South African politics, and what bullets we may or may not have missed. But since this is a African military pics & video thread your initial post was ignored by most, as should this one. For whatever reason you are trying to stir a pot of ****, so let me leave you to it. Have fun.

Calm your titts,son! The issue of your next leader,the process of which, btw last happened almost a decade ago matters immensely with respect to this thread. Everyone really should take a chill pill and not take everything so srsly.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
kenpaul0:

Sometimes you guys talk as if you know more than the military, these guys have tested both weapons in battle and they say this is what they want, and you talk as if u've ever held an AK or Tavor, probably you read all about these guns on net.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tv report about mauritanian air force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-VDhzQcjrw
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Central African Republic police gendarms formation by UN mission

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Is that only what you can deduce from all i wrote?

Sometimes you guys talk as if you know more than the military, these guys have tested both weapons in battle and they say this is what they want, and you talk as if u've ever held an AK or Tavor, probably you read all about these guns on net.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Why did he not bring the new AK that was brought? I thought there was an agreement of phased withdrawal of the old AK for the new one's? Wants and needs!!! We cannot afford to arm all our soldiers with the Tavor....thats FACT!!!

jteku:

Sometimes you guys talk as if you know more than the military, these guys have tested both weapons in battle and they say this is what they want, and you talk as if u've ever held an AK or Tavor, probably you read all about these guns on net.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Algerian army , helping population in this last snow fall

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Algerian army

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ibrahimanees: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Snow and Desert.*sigh* I think it's time to migrate to Algeria.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
kenpaul0:
Why did he not bring the new AK that was brought? I thought there was an agreement of phased withdrawal of the old AK for the new one's? Wants and needs!!! We cannot afford to arm all our soldiers with the Tavor....thats FACT!!!

No country arms its military with one rifle, you don't expect a soldier posted to a generals house to be armed with a Tavor, those in battle field/peace keeping/special ops etc, are those that should be armed with such weapon and I guess thats what he's referring to.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
kenya army MD 500 light attack helicopters

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Uganda UPDAF L-39 Albatros trainer/combat aircraft

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
jteku:

No country arms its military with one rifle, you don't expect a soldier posted to a generals house to be armed with a Tavor, those in battle field/peace keeping/special ops etc, are those that should be armed with such weapon and I guess thats what he's referring to.
He mystifies the Tavor as if there are no guns better than it and he wrongly claims the Russians use same weapon (perhaps, he meant to say the Israelis. Though the average Nigerian will not spot those gaffes the producer of that show should know better. He was just busy asking a single question in multiple ways.

Did you know that reporter was a Nairalander? In fact, his account is still activated only that he never logs in.

BTW, what happened to the Beryl Assembly line quoted in the 2016 budget? Can't they use part of the money to fast track such project?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ibrahimanees: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Drop it guys. You all seem to expect much from 1bn dollars.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Xbee007:

He mystifies the Tavor as if there are no guns better than it and he wrongly claims the Russians use same weapon (perhaps, he meant to say the Israelis. Though the average Nigerian will not spot those gaffes the producer of that show should know better. He was just busy asking a single question in multiple ways.

Did you know that reporter was a Nairalander? In fact, his account is still activated only that he never logs in.

BTW, what happened to the Beryl Assembly line quoted in the 2016 budget? Can't they use part of the money to fast track such project?

My advice and opinion is that the interview is just to calm the average Nigeria. The money might not even end up on any purchasing any gun. That journalist knows nothing about the military. He looks like an accountant. Imagine someone like UJU interviewing this man.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fufubear: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
I think when he said the "Russians use the same" it was more of a figure of speech. Like the Russians use a more modern weapon than the AK.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
off topic: Sicario 2: Soldado Teaser Trailer 1 (2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4br1A1tltkc

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
King Air B200 Senegal air force

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
tdayof:

My advice and opinion is that the interview is just to calm the average Nigeria. The money might not even end up on any purchasing any gun. That journalist knows nothing about the military. He looks like an accountant. Imagine someone like UJU interviewing this man.
I just hope average Nigerians get his message.

Most time the questions are preprepared by the crew so presenters have little input. If the reporter, Ajuri, knew his onions he would have added some cogent questions, but he just sat there sounding like a broken record.

https://www.nairaland.com/angelale

If only someone could bring him back to NL so he could receive some lectures. Experience indeed is the best teacher. The knowledge I have garnered on these threads, some classroom can't give me that.

Who is Uju The TVC guy?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kenya presidential escort unit

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Burkina faso , independence day december 11 , 2017

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
more

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: willybaby(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.