Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5949917 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
africaken:
is this biased !

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-soldiers-in-CAR-retreat-to-barracks-want-out-20130324
Did news24 write the article or are they just quoting Reuters, who firstly said we took heavy losses which is false and secondly said we were there to protect the capital, which is also false.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
patches689:

What exactly do you think this proves or shows us?

Our own sources tell the exact same story - we fell back to the base.

How is 200 men being pushed back by upwards of 3000 a bad thing? It is to be expected!!

Dude,you need to get over whatever personal issues you are having right now.

Stop trying to paint an immense tactical victory as defeat - you have tried to create objectives for us that we do not have, you have crated a sequence of events that does not involve us.

Deal with the facts at hand.
south african troops had a base in the outskirts of bangui city,tried to stop seleka from entering the city .which they failed and force to flee to their base,while seleka pushed on up to the presidential palace.final controlling bangui. they didn't bother with the french on the airport,while your troops tried to stop them

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Guys please don't spoil this thread. we can take this argument to the other thread
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
africaken:
south african troops had a base in the outskirts of bangui city,tried to stop seleka from entering the city .which they failed and force to flee to their base,while seleka pushed on up to the presidential palace.final controlling bangui. they didn't bother with the french on the airport,while your troops tried to stop them

Ok - so these are your CLAIMS

Where is the evidence to support them?

Substantiate your argument, boy

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
patches689:

read word by word my previous posts
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
africaken:
read word by word my previous posts

I have

That is why i am asking
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
even FOMAC soldiers were wearing your South African Assault Vest M83 battle jacket kit or are they chadian or seleka

the red circle : South African Assault Vest M83 battle jacket kit

the blue circle : FOMAC armband

the link watch from 4:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxdsVBcF4gE

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
patches689:

I have

That is why i am asking
its your prerogative ,you can have your victory dance grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
africaken:
even FOMAC soldiers were wearing your South African Assault Vest M83 battle jacket kit or are they chadian or seleka

Well done on destroying your own argument

The SANDF has MILLIONS of those jackets... we hand them out like candy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
africaken:
its your prerogative ,you can have your victory dance grin

So you cannot confirm your claims?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
patches689:

Well done on destroying your own argument

The SANDF has MILLIONS of those jackets... we hand them out like candy
Even Nigerian Soldiers wear them!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
chad air force Hind gunships

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
angola air force SU-27 jet

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
jln115:
Even Nigerian Soldiers wear them!
No.... We do not!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
chad show of force military parade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZXoaquKfYM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Henry240:

No.... We do not!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=jln115 post=41941551][/quote]
That's not an M83 battlevest.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
congo air force Ilyushin IL-76TD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSg-_z9KPmA
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
The moment when US marines were seized by Iran's elite Islamic Revolution Guard Corps.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Henry240:

That's not an M83 battlevest.
It's m83 chest webbing.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
jln115:
It's m83 chest webbing.
Chest webbing Doesn't equal battle-vest. So we do not.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Henry240:

Chest webbing Doesn't equal battle-vest. So we do not.
What? A battle jacket is also considered webbing?? Thus your soldier are wearing m83 webbing!!

Also there's nothing wrong in wearing our webbing, they are fvcking awesome!!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
africaken:

Chadian special forces commanded by the president's brother.

The were withdrawn after it was apparent whom thy were supporting.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by chike00: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
jln115:

What? A battle jacket is also considered webbing?? Thus your soldier are wearing m83 webbing!!
Also there's nothing wrong in wearing our webbing, they are fvcking awesome!!

this southies are just too fuuckingg funny. all webbings are now m83?? even the Americans use m83?? lol i pissed myself reading their comments.....pls lets continue with the pics and stop derailing(patches689)

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by chike00: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
patches689:

Special? No we arent - by international standards. But by African standards we are giants... always have been always will be. Deal with it.

lol giants?? fuckkk me!! how do u compare to egypt, algeria, morocco, somalia? not the camera army u call soldiers...do they have Antiretroviral drugs as standard combat kits too

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
patches689:

All he is saying is that:
1) your troops were given 72 hours to run back to SA.

2) you never achieved any aim in CAR.

3) you soldiers were so scared that they left without some equipment/weapons just like they did in Burundi.

4) etc
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
chike00:

this southies are just too fuuckingg funny. all webbings are now m83?? even the Americans use m83?? lol i pissed myself reading their comments.....pls lets continue with the pics and stop derailing(patches689)
What??

Dude just shutup about things you don't have a clue about!! Nowhere did I say America uses m83 webbing, what I did was post a photo of a Nigerian soldier clearly wearing a South African m83 chest webbing.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
chike00:

lol giants?? fuckkk me!! how do u compare to egypt, algeria, morocco, somalia? not the camera army u call soldiers...do they have Antiretroviral drugs as standard combat kits too

I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin

Weak camera soldiers.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
jln115:

What??

Dude just shutup about things you don't have a clue about!! Nowhere did I say America uses m83 webbing, what I did was post a photo of a Nigerian soldier clearly wearing a South African m83 chest webbing.

But we were not in CAR. So Seleka rebels actually collected yours.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Iblawi1:

But we were not in CAR. So Seleka rebels actually collected yours.
What the Fvck does this have to do with the argument??

Please keep up!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nigerian coin (chilling mode)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
africaken:
The moment when US marines were seized by Iran's elite Islamic Revolution Guard Corps.

So these guys are sailing from coast to coast in "Riverine"patrol boats with CAPDAT Cammo and all that gear? grin Those boats look like the ones that are used for SEAL insertion wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.