Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5978353 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2014
killing machines- Kenya special forces

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2014
denisfidha: killing machines- Kenya special forces
Trained the British or Israelis? And are they part of the army or air force?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
i heard we are geting some hardwares this week/month. What exactly are they? I hope we are getting 4th generation fighters.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Operation indian ocean

Amisom

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 02, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2014
chris365: Some old pics to spice things up grin

NA special forces
. The first photo reminds me of that old saying "Sometimes the most battle ready soldiers will never pass inspection"... LOL :"grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
i heared someone say NA nor get radios so take it !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2014
Denel Dynamics 'Seeker 400' before test flight

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oga Henry kindly ID the weapon in the last photo pls.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice pictures
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
MikeZA: Trained the British or Israelis? And are they part of the army or air force?

Kenya special forces, there's the Ranger Strike Force first trained in the US (fort benin, Warrior Training center) using train the trainer method, Almost at the same time, The special Operaton Regiment was formed, made up of the Rangers Strike Force — identified as 40RSF — and Special Forces (SF) — known as 30S. The special forces are were trained by the brits.
they both train in different military bases around the world with other special forces including Israel.
more info at

http://diasporamessenger.com/licensed-to-kill-the-world-of-kenyas-elite-forces/
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Fynline: Oga Henry kindly ID the weapon in the last photo pls.

Nice photos man. That's an MK-19 AGL. I've seen some with holographic sights.

I don't know where we purchase them, seeing, I don't see us buying any offensive equipment from the U.S. Probably israel.

If you have anymore Igirigi photos, please post it. I just can't get enough of that vehicle.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amisom

Operation indian ocean

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi: i heared someone say NA nor get radios so take it !

Lol
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
More indian ocean

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nigerian airforce MI-35M Hind E attack helicopter.

Nigerian airforce is the first airforce in africa to fly this advanced, all weather day and night attack helicopter

beegeagle./
http://beegeagle./

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amisom

Operation indian ocean

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2014
when did the Helo arrive, @Henry? What else is coming?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Henry120: Nigerian airforce MI-35M Hind E attack helicopter.

Nigerian airforce is the first airforce in africa to fly this advanced, all weather day and night attack helicopter

beegeagle./
Shweet!!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
craziebone: when did the Helo arrive, @Henry? What else is coming?

They started arriving when Thisdayonline.com first reported 2 new attack helicopters for the airforce 5-6 weeks ago. This batch of helicopters, pictured above arrived on the 1/09/2014. The photo was exclusively provided to beegeagle.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
South African Special Forces Logo The Recces - "We Fear Naught"

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ibnsultan01: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Henry120: Nigerian airforce MI-35M Hind E attack helicopter.

beegeagle./
awesome bird. I hope and pray we use it effectively to help our COIN ops in the NorthEast. Its a good move but we still need additional air support systems
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ibnsultan01: awesome bird. I hope and pray we use it effectively to help our COIN ops in the NorthEast. Its a good move but we still need additional air support systems

That one concern those stup1d politicians in abuja. We should have received all these things since 2012.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ibnsultan01: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Henry120:

That one concern those stup1d politicians in abuja. We should have received all these things since 2012.
sure. Base on the allocation to
Nigerian Air Force of N1.8
billion ($11.2 million) for the acquisition of
six Mi-35M attack helicopter it means 5 more should be enroute
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by skullz: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
angry Must we drag our legs and take a lot of beating before getting things right??
Since 2012?? This one na record oh!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nigerian Airforce Gulma UAV been prepped for surveillance sorties in the N.E.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
skullz: angry Must we drag our legs and take a lot of beating before getting things right??
Since 2012?? This one na record oh!

You misunderstood my comment. I meant we should have placed orders for them a long time ago.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by skullz: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Henry120:

You misunderstood my comment. I meant we should have placed orders for them a long time ago.
Lol thanks for clearing that up.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fynline:

Oga Henry kindly ID the weapon in the last photo pls.

Oga Fynline, first clear and indisputable photo of a Nigerian army AGL ! Thank you sir !

I hope we got them in large numbers, every platoon of 40 soldiers in NE war zone should have one in the field, and every base should have four on guard around the perimeter to take out approaching Boko Haram vehicles from 2km away, and we need electro-optical sights.

Nigerian needs at least 1,000 units of the Automatic Grenade Launcher for anti-Boko Haram war !

[size=14pt]NORINCO LG3 Automatic Grenade Launcher Has Entered Nigerian Army Service ![/size]

http://world.guns.ru/grenade/ch/lg3-e.html

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZoYMEleI9Y

SANDF old guard confident in SA armed forces.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
S.A.A.F Air Refueling

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
S.A.A.F Air Refueling From a Boeing 707

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.