Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5965831 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
realnas:
patria sisu made in finland
correct

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nigerian Commando

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nigeria COIN

Nigerian Army Airborne troops

Nigerian Army Airborne soldier posing with a Commandos Beryl

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nigerian Army Gun truck

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nigerian Army Stickers

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nigerian Navy Tugboat and gunboat builds

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
lionel4power:
abeg bros let just allow the matter to die.
even observing my initial post clearly you'll see that its a simple apolitical statement with no side intention to rubbish anyone or party.
my subsequent post was to justify it.
me I don't dabble into politics or start taking sides with any political party even here on nairaland. many people will attest to that.
my grievance is that how come oga henry quickly tagged my post as political (which it isnt by the way) and attacked it.
the object of the post was to focus on the t 129 attack and how Nigeria lost out in acquiring it.

oga @henry240 abeg we all needs to chill Nigeria is already tense as it is, people are not seeing the dividends of their vote.
Oga Henry started condemning the administration before it came to power, he regarded all the accusations of corruption made on top officers of the past administration as baseless, he is rarely seen making comments commending the present administration on its successes in the anti terror campaign and he would have us believe he is not partisan but championing the rule of law.
May God help us.

Nigerian made drone beside the test runway.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Utter RUBBISH

We let this matter die, now you are resurrecting it with extreme prejudice

Oga Henry has been relatively even-handed in most of his analysis

Why is it that when someone doesn't worship una demi-God he automatically becomes a target?

As far as i recall, a 6 months Blietzkreig under Jonathan neutralized most of the threat.

Buhari is doing his best as he knows how but i still have not seen him buy any weapons or equipment

All equipment being used now are from the previous administration

If you keep going along this path of propounding a political argument, u will destroy this blog

By the way, i thought the plan for command and control was for the service chief to be based in maiduguri?

Why are they sill not based there 1 year after??

All these smoke and mirrors sef undecided

overhypedsteve:
Oga Henry started condemning the administration before it came to power, he regarded all the accusations of corruption made on top officers of the past administration as baseless, he is rarely seen making comments commending the present administration on its successes in the anti terror campaign and he would have us believe he is not partisan but championing the rule of law.
May God help us.

Nigerian made drone beside the test runway.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
rugged7:
Utter RUBBISH

We let this matter die, now you are resurrecting it with extreme prejudice

Oga Henry has been relatively even-handed in most of his analysis

Why is it that when someone doesn't worship una demi-God he automatically becomes a target?

As far as i recall, a 6 months Blietzkreig under Jonathan neutralized most of the threat.

Buhari is doing his best as he knows how but i still have not seen him buy any weapons or equipment

All equipment being used now are from the previous administration

If you keep going along this path of propounding a political argument, u will destroy this blog

By the way, i thought the plan for command and control was for the service chief to be based in maiduguri?

Why are they sill not based there 1 year after??

All these smoke and mirrors sef undecided

there are those who would see things for what they are and there are those who will tie a red ribbon over their eyes and claim to still see things. the allegiance of every citizen is to the government in power, that is how we build and uphold the national moral. Have a nice evening Gent.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 12:06am On Apr 26, 2016
AFSF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 26, 2016
Guinea peacekeepers in Mali

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 26, 2016
Off topic

AK-104..... So cool!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2016
Henry240:
Off topic

AK-104..... So cool!

Like you follow itcsf_russia on instagram
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Fynline:

Yeah i do. With all those beautiful Russian Spetsnaz Alpha gear.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Fynline:

edition.cnn.com/2016/04/25/africa/nigeria-chibok-girls-boko-haram-sambisa-forest/index.html?sr=cnnitw

Can you/anyone extract the photos in this link, I'm having difficulties doing that.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Henry240:

edition.cnn.com/2016/04/25/africa/nigeria-chibok-girls-boko-haram-sambisa-forest/index.html?sr=cnnitw

Can you/anyone extract the photos in this link, I'm having difficulties doing that.

Using snipping tools
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Fynline:

Using snipping tools
Use any tool with won't damage the quality and size of the photos,if you can.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
A CNN reporter embedded with Nigeria troops in Sambisa

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
A CNN reporter embedded with Nigeria troops in Sambisa NE Nigeria-Cont'd

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by xwolverine: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Henry240:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by xwolverine: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Henry240:

Use any tool with won't damage the quality and size of the photos,if you can.

done
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
egyptian air force in kuwait on a joint kuwait/egypt air force training exercises "Al-Yarmouk 2"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv03_2By9Hs
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
egypt military on going war against ISIS in sinai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMmc3K1F-N8
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
I legit sat here for a solid 5 minutes trying to figure out what kind of VSAT system these soldiers were operating *Facepalm*

Namibian soldiers charging their cellphones

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
gottfried21:
I legit sat here for a solid 5 minutes trying to figure out what kind of VSAT system these soldiers were operating *Facepalm*

Lmaooo! grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Al-Shabaab militants overrun army base in Baidoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAwJxqOecgE
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
gottfried21:

Dude

You made me laugh so hard i spat my coffee on my screen!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Remember: The most important equipment in a military is usually the most boring!!

Desert Wolf Mobile feild kicthens being supplied to the SANDF, Namibian DF and Angolan Army

The Namibian Defence Force has taken delivery of an additional six Boma 250 man mobile field kitchens from Desert Wolf. Hennie Kieser, managing director of Desert Wolf, told defenceWeb that a total of more than 48 units is needed in order to complete the project. The six field kitchens were ordered in September last year. An initial batch of six were delivered in early 2015 under a R4 million contract.

Kieser told defenceWeb that Desert Wolf is currently in discussion with Angola over the Boma 250 man field kitchen. The Angolan military has a requirement for around 50 units. “Once the final project costing and contract negotiations have been completed we will start with their systems,” he said.

Desert Wolf and OTT Solutions were recently awarded a contract for the 15 person field cooking unit component of Project Teamster, which aims to replace the South African National Defence Force’s field cooking capability. Desert Wolf and OTT will be delivering 158 of these complete systems during the next 13 months.

According to the trailer, one unit can prepare meals for 250 personel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clrYZY9m8Po

Info on the platform
http://www.desert-wolf.com/dw/products/logistical-support/boma250.html

Meaning that Namibia now can feed 13 500 men in the feild
Angola will be able to feed 12 500
And South Africa 39 500

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
gottfried21:

Which base is this grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
xwolverine:

done

Thanks Chief!

I think there are some more cool photos you missed. The one taken just behind a CS/VP3 Big Foot MRAP.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
nigeria army Ukrainian made UAG-40 automatic grenade launcher ,i have seen a nigeria army pickup mounted with this UAG-40 automatic grenade launcher captured by boko haram

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: oloyesaso(m) and 3 guest(s)