Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5966536 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2016
bidexiii:

More........frontline flexing...... grin

Lol...33 export
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:43am On May 31, 2016
jteku:

Lol...33 export

............ grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 31, 2016
I wasnt aware military bases were bieng connectef via fiber

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Vikkie14: 1:19pm On May 31, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 31, 2016
uganda police newly acquired several month ago an A109 GrandNew and W-3A Sokol helicopters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LTZTH8WjG4

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 31, 2016
denisfidha:
I wasnt aware military bases were bieng connectef via fiber
much better secure,more bandwidth,not susceptible electromagnetic interference e.t.c

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 31, 2016
Cameroun Navy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2016
Henry240:
Cameroun Navy
oga Henry Na type.. wetin opv b day
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2016
Namibian F-7 Pilot

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2016
giles14:
oga Henry Na type.. wetin opv b day

That's a former French 50 meters OPV. It was launched in 1991, and was decommissioned in 2012. That was when Cameroun bought it. However it hadn't been transferred since then to Cameroun because of engine issues.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2016
Henry240:

That's a former French 50 meters OPV. It was launched in 1991, and was decommissioned in 2012. That was when Cameroun bought it. However it hadn't been transferred since then to Cameroun because of engine issues.
den it's not yet CNS
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 31, 2016
i just see now this video about banguladesh air force , a shock shocked shocked , I'll have to correct the idea that I have about benguladesh

and yes i know beguladesh is't in africa ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_k_OHT1_5k
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 31, 2016
chkil:
i just see now this video about banguladesh air force , a shock shocked shocked , I'll have to correct the idea that I have about benguladesh

and yes i know beguladesh is't in africa ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_k_OHT1_5k

Bangladesh has a very good military by any standards. Their navy and airforce are great. Apart from Egypt and Algeria their military beats any other in Africa.

I was surprised when i saw what they have and can deploy.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 31, 2016
giles14:
den it's not yet CNS
What is CNS?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 31, 2016
giles14:
den it's not yet CNS
What is CNS?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 31, 2016
gottfried21:
Namibian F-7 Pilot

The Sub-machine gun we were trying to identify in your country's police demo a couple months back is the Vityaz sub-machinegun.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 31, 2016
If the Nigerian Navy subsidiary (NESL) is really serious about ship-building, we should initiate another project to build at-least two(2) units of 50 meters Patrol vessels, similar to this boat Cameroun got from France after the launch of the 40 meters NNS Andoni II.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 31, 2016
Nigerian Navy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2016
Henry240:

What is CNS?
Cameron naval ship
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 31, 2016
Regional navies in West Africa pool resources to jointly fight piracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j_mRjQw-6k

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
Promotion Exams (PROMEX) Exercise 2016

Group photo of Commander Kenya Army, with Senior Officers during practical promotion examinations held at Kajiado training area on 21 April 2016.

Chief of Operations Kenya Army Brigadier P Buluma briefing Commander Kenya Army Lieutenant General Leonard Ngondi at the Officers practical promotion exam site on 21April 2016.

Chief Of Operations, Kenya Army Brigadier P Buluma briefing the Directing Staff at Kajiado Training area.

Captain L Cherono undertaking her practical examinations .

Captain Wanjala explaining a point to the Directing Staff.
the link http://ka.mod.go.ke/?p=1180
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 31, 2016
giles14:
Cameron naval ship

Its not yet a Cameroun naval ship, yes. However when it finally enters service it would be their flagship vessel.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by onumaegbuikenna: 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
Henry240:
If the Nigerian Navy subsidiary (NESL) is really serious about ship-building, we should initiate another project to build at-least two(2) units of 50 meters Patrol vessels, similar to this boat Cameroun got from France after the launch of the 40 meters NNS Andoni II.

Honestly I can't wait till this ship is complete
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2016
onumaegbuikenna:

Honestly I can't wait till this ship is complete

It is complete, already began sea trials. I just hope they(NESL), and the navy can immediately announce another project for much larger vessels. In the range of 50-62 meters.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2016
US Special Forces caught on camera fighting in Syria
Its not everytime a serving US president is caught in
a lie. A few years back US President Barack Obama in his usual swagger and boisterous manner came on National television and announced to the American people and the world that US troops will not fight in Syria but will only act on an advisory role only.
READ MORE AT www.combatheart.com

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2016
iblawi:
A friend sent this pics from bayelsa state, Nigeria.
Says Military jets flying over the creeks already.
Alpha jet, buzzing rooftops in Port Harcourt.
cool
Damn these things are fast cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
heroes...

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
upko1:

Alpha jet, buzzing rooftops in Port Harcourt.
cool
Damn these things are fast cool
yep , hear the F7 too ehnnn, so bloody fast.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Henry240:
Cameroun Navy

those lines!!

What a beautiful ship!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
lionel4power:
US Special Forces caught on camera fighting in Syria
Its not everytime a serving US president is caught in
a lie. A few years back US President Barack Obama in his usual swagger and boisterous manner came on National television and announced to the American people and the world that US troops will not fight in Syria but will only act on an advisory role only.
READ MORE AT www.combatheart.com

Video of SAS in Kurdistan showed up last year

As well as footage of German trainers in the region

NATO having boots on the ground is like the worlds worst kept secret.

Also, expecting a Democrat POTUS to keep his word grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.