Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5975932 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2016
Henry240:

Simmons town, South-Africa i guess. I hope you guys shoot photos of it, and post online. It left Mauritius a couple days ago.

Mine are poor qualtie. But our navy news, your navy news and what looked like civlian news where here. There will be pics.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Nigerian Army commissions Forward Operating Base in Biu, Borno state.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2016
Sudan recruits during training

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2016
andrewza:

Mine are poor qualtie. But our navy news, your navy news and what looked like civlian news where here. There will be pics.

We would have to see what they post. I'm sure Defenceweb tomorrow would carry a story.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2016
SA Navy Frigate

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2016
recently completed kenya police housing apartment block

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2016
off topic:U.S. Army soldiers from Task Force Hurricane from Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti going through ranger training, as they practise tactics to perform an enemy ambush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT-ncciCZOI
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2016
four years ago during war in mali ,Algeria air was keeping an eye on mali,also as a show of force to would be aggressors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ds6neQTk-Y

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2016
Very Beautiful video of Lagos State Emergency Services drill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_X8cjqPF74

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2016
pic 1,2,3 : IMR -2 Combat engineering vehicle algerian army

pic 4 :MTU-20 bridge-layer tank

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2016
UPDAF SU-30 MK2 Jet

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by chinese8107: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Henry240:
Sudan made Safat aircraft
a license built
UTVA 75
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTVA_75
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
NNS Unity arriving at Simons Town this morning.

Pics: Allan Roy courtesy of www.saairforce.co.za/forum/

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
There you're Henry240 smiley

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
frumentius:

Very resourceful frumentius

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tsare teku part 3 begins
Patrolling the West African coast for another 3 months, I wonder if NNS unity will arrive in time to take part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3XXrKO_70E
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Namibian army "Crutas" in basic training
about to take on the 16k ruck march...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nigeria27: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
patches689:

European cultures are (largely) universalists
Africans cultures are (largely) collectivist

Universalists will always truimph over collectivists.

then he proceeds to show a bunch of white people with guns...

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
frumentius:

I knew South-African shipspotters won't disappoint.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
ActivateKruger:
There you're Henry24 smiley

Yeah dude, i scratch your back, and you scratch mine. I shared a beautiful photo of SA navy Frigate, and i expected NNS Unity photos in return.

All parties are satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Henry240:
Very Beautiful video of Lagos State Emergency Services drill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_X8cjqPF74
Did you notice the proforce boat at the opening scene of the video?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Henry240:

Yeah dude, i scratch your back, and you scratch mine. I shared a beautiful photo of SA navy Frigate, and i expected NNS Unity photos in return.

NO. This is bribery and corruption. We can't take this. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
joint egypt and russia paratroopers exercises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxX54uoXzhw

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

Did you notice the proforce boat at the opening scene of the video?

Yeah i did. Hopefully we get to see more and more local products in the defence/security sector. We should have gone with the Proforce boats, instead of buying those boats from Sri-Lanka. Arm with 3x 12.7mms or 2x 12.7mm and a 40mm AGL.

We haven't yet seen the entire weapons compliment of the Karaduwa, apart from the 30mm, i suspect it would have a compliment similar to the Andoni.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
tdayof:

NO. This is bribery and corruption. We can't take this. grin grin grin

It's just politics bro, nothing personal. grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Egyptian company develops new Temsah armored personnel carrier .The Temsah (crocodile) both 4x4 and 6x6 is a Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle (MRAP). The Temsah is designed primarily to be used by the military for convoy protection, border patrol, counter insurgency, troop transportation, medical evacuation and command control vehicle.

The vehicle features a V-shaped monocoque armored hull design that offers advanced protection to the 4-6 man crew. The hull of the Temsah is of all-welded steel armor construction giving complete protection against attack by 7.62 mm caliber AP rounds and shell splinters.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Henry240:

Wish they were of higher resolution though.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
gottfried21:
Namibian army "Crutas" in basic training
about to take on the 16k ruck march...

Marines also do the 16km administrative march

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlDcjs-ry7g

Marine SOC continue their training...my money is on them completing in December..as did the last group in 2014

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 24, 2016
Even for a government propaganda channel NTA is, this seems like propaganda and a lack of due diligence taken a step too far.

According to this news report from the NTA, Nigeria is to ink an order for 20 JF-17 multi-role fighter jets. I really can't quite make heads or tails of the report.

www.nta.ng/news/security-news/20161022-nigeria-buy-10-super-mushshak-aircraft-enhance-naf-air-dominance/

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.