Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5977515 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
sudan army UB-32 rocket launchers mounted on toyota land cruisers pick ups

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenya air force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenya air force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Deway75: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Not a fan of Bashir or Sudan. But kudos to them, that's how military exercises are done.

africaken254:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW3Yr8-k-to
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
africaken254:

I see a lot of potent Russian and Chinese military equipment, these guys pack decent punch.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
KDF

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ghanaian Mi-17

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Algerian Sukhoi 24 MK2 new pics

kh-58 anti-radiation missile

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
africaken254:

A similar M-17 took part in this large scale military drill.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2016
Xer0:
CSP Abba Kyari, OC IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT)

Nope. That's DSP Tunji Alapini Jr. Mopol 20.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 08, 2016
Damen patrol vessel, owned by a private company in Nigeria, manned by NN personnel

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 08, 2016
Photos from exercise obangame 2015

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 08, 2016
More Obangame

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 1:37am On Dec 08, 2016
Henry240:
Photos from exercise obangame 2015
Please, identify the vessel at the top.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 2:13am On Dec 08, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 2:25am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Katyusha(m): 2:51am On Dec 08, 2016
lionel4power:
shocked shocked shocked
Come and See o!
Come and see!
Come and see what the Lord has done (x4)
Come and See o!

Now I have seen the flag, I'm convinced. Congrats to the NAF and to every patriotic Nigerian. 3 in, 33 to go!,'...that's three squadrons ready to bust up the Chadian threat. Once again, congratulations to every Nigerian.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Katyusha:
Come and See o!
Come and see!
Come and See o!
lionel4power:
shocked shocked shocked
No vex ohh I don't mean to burst your bubble.. it's photoshop

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:10am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 08, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

A similar M-17 took part in this large scale military drill.
those on the photo are Ethiopian Dejen Aviation Engineering Complex (DAVEC) technicians working in Sudan Safat Aviation Complex (SAC)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 08, 2016
tdayof:

China will soon find her way into Africa countries.
africa is china playground and will continue to be so,it is a rising empire that will have its tentacles all over the world
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2016
Egypt air force E-2C Hawkeye

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

Do you think the pakis can tweak our F-7s a little bit so they can deliver precision guided munition?
They have achieved this with their F-7PG right?
the f-7bgi is another
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2016
Henry240:

The Diamonds could not maneuver sh*t even their lives depended on it, although they were all modern with glass cockpits and all, they just weren't for military use.

They'll all soon be shipped out to NCAA in Illorin.

The JF-17 would be an incredible leap for the Air force's fighter fleet, a modern, 4th Generation fighter capable of all weather, Day and night fighting.

The Pakistanis have been integrating the Aselpod from Aselsan on their JF-17s. I hope we can do same with ours, also the Yings III from China is another good alternative. I hope we get good numbers in all, anything lower than 20 would be a disappointment for me.

I have no idea about the F-7s. That aircraft kinda gives me the creeps. Not interested!
lol i knew the diamonds were not manuverable. Conducting a full barrel roll was a bid issue for it. As for the thunders i will stil classify it as a 3.5 g aircraft with 4th g capabilities with weapons integration mechanism and its aesa radar as my best point. As for the f-7 egbon we have no other interceptor avaliable.
I am a firm believer in modification nd improvement of existing platforms

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Cannonleo:
lol i knew the diamonds were not manuverable. Conducting a full barrel roll was a bid issue for it. As for the thunders i will stil classify it as a 3.5 g aircraft with 4th g capabilities with weapons integration mechanism and its aesa radar as my best point. As for the f-7 egbon we have no other interceptor avaliable.
I am a firm believer in modification nd improvement of existing platforms
In engineering that's not possible. Your reason isn't valid at all.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Cannonleo:
As for the thunders i will stil classify it as a 3.5 g aircraft with 4th g capabilities with weapons integration mechanism and its aesa radar as my best point.

This doesn't make any sense, no offence.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2016
tdayof:
[img]http://beegeagle.files.-ogun-police-command-nan.jpg[/img]
[img]http://osunuploads/2014/07/Amour-Perssonel-Carrier-4.jpg[/img]

There is no need reposting photos which have previously been posted. These photos were shared in a different page, and are all from 2012.

Please don't repost images, endeavor to post new images.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2016
tdayof:
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/05/apcs-for-ogun-police-command-nan.jpg[/img]
There is one in lagere,one in mayfair and during the OAU/NASU protest about 3 were parked at campus gate while the two mentioned above were still stationed were they were but the V.C paid heavily for the upkeep. I think the cost of maintaining the APCs is too high for the extremely broke Osun government.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2016
Katyusha:
Come and See o!
Come and see!
Come and See o!

Now I have seen the flag, I'm convinced. Congrats to the NAF and to every patriotic Nigerian. 3 in, 33 to go!,'...that's three squadrons ready to bust up the Chadian threat. Once again, congratulations to every Nigerian.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2016
Katyusha:
Come and See o!
Come and see!
Come and See o!

pls stop speaking in parables .

wetin God do for you.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2016
Namibian Air Force

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: kabe1, bidexiii and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.