Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5973023 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nigerian Army Random

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
More

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
2nd pic NA SF
3rd pic NAF
Last pic is how our soldiers will run around the streets of borno when the coçk suckers are all slayed in a disgraceful manner

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
From the pics u can see that the NA is over stretched, they're on land, air and water, we need more recruitment.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
NighttWalker:
That's one of the problems the Nigerian military has, they don't wanna show the public pics or vids of boko harams casualties and now most people think the military lie about having the upper hand in this war.

Boko now have a twitter handle and promoting its propaganda yet the military keep hiding evidence of inflicted pain on boko haram.

Can u pls uncensore link you provided? I would love to see those coçk suckers lying dead on roads like the animals they are.

I got the link off military photos.net, and unfortunately the link was also censored there.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
denisfidha:
I've found some new pics of the day KDF launched its final assault on Kismayo,Somalia. I'll post the old one first

the night of the operation:
If the Commander of the army and of the Navy are looking at the Jeep the CDF is driving like something they have never seen before, there must be somewhere in the KDF inventory where the Logistical and the procurement comanders are hiding the cool stuff

Why are the other chiefs looking so bewildered by the ATV?

KDF photos from Amisom are also hard to come by these days, unlike when operations first began. Unfortunate.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
andrewza:

What site did you get these photos off?
No photo showing the ship in the open sea?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Henry120:

What site did you get these photos off?
No photo showing the ship in the open sea?

it a South African forum(SAAF forum), they private photos that where taken (by doug)

Sorry no pics of it at sea, I did see her come along side but I am not going to waist time tacking a pic with a cell phone.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
andrewza:

it a South African forum(SAAF forum), they private photos that where taken (by doug)

Sorry no pics of it at sea, I did see her come along side but I am not going to waist time tacking a pic with a cell phone.

All right, thank you for posting.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
NighttWalker:
From the pics u can see that the NA is over stretched, they're on land, air and water, we need more recruitment.

We have, and would continue to be for some time. I won't seek further recruitment though.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Amisom

Turkish President on his second visit to somalia

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Henry120:

Why are the other chiefs looking so bewildered by the ATV?

KDF photos from Amisom are also hard to come by these days, unlike when operations first began. Unfortunate.
I wouldn't expect the army chief to look surprised since he is incharge of all ground based resources but he looks just as in the dark as his navy counterpart. Strange...

maybe the trooper vehicles were ordered under the CDF command, for him just to quickly move from point A to point B inside the barracks and it was the first time he was using it.

about the pics, it's really unfortunate they have rolled back to there old ways where the only time you see military photos I'd during national celebrations. it's the fault if the new public relations officer, he looks....old
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Henry120:
Amisom

Turkish President on his second visit to somalia
the first time he visited, he was as the prime minister
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
NighttWalker:

Nah bigger Budget and more equipment, I really hate the fact tha N.A battle Jackets don't have enough pouches, it seems that soldiers only have two pouches, which Can carry a maximum of four Cartridges, and that's Bullsh*t. In a battle field soldiers are always moving around or get pinned down in one place for hours, and they won't be able to run back to their trucks to refill.

That's why I believe more money and equipment would be better. Henry once posted some pics of the gear produced in Nigeria, it looked pretty awesome, it had a sufficient number of pouches, and better protection, and I think those would make a huge difference for N.A soldiers on the field.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerian Army T-72A tanks been shipped to Nigeria from Hungary.

Credit: beegeagle.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2015
CRAZY DRAMATIC: Kenya airmen in Mombasa-FOB got too lazy to trim trees in-front of there offices, So they called in an air support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQMpmsPf5XE

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 6:38am On Jan 30, 2015
NDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 6:58am On Jan 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2015

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerian Navy Mid-shore patrol vessel (MPV).

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerian Airforce

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by celeron40(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerian Army Infantry Snipers.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
A Nigeria Navy Sub-Lt. today recorded a target & kill of a #BokoHaram Mortar spotter at distance of 985 m. with a Dragunov SDVK Sniper Rifle.
source : Edward from twitter

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
A Nigeria Navy Sub-Lt. today recorded a target & kill of a #BokoHaram Mortar spotter at distance of 985 m. with a Dragunov SDVK Sniper Rifle.
source : Edward from twitter
Normal range with sniper rifles.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SergeAlain: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Normal range with sniper rifles.

No sir, the normal effective range of the Dragunov is 800m. hitting a man sized target at 985m with such a rifle is real good shooting. Of course its not world beater stuff, but real good shooting non the less.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: kabe1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.