Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5949208 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lorRhyMeZ: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
overhypedsteve:
a funny one this is. A xenophobic person pointing fingers on his islamophobic counterpart.

Nah by that I meant aint u using happenings in the middle east to judge every muslim? I mean its the believe of people like u that every arab is either a muslim or a terrorist.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:

Nah by that I meant aint u using happenings in the middle east to judge every muslim? I mean its the believe of people like u that every arab is either a muslim or a terrorist.

You and overhypedsteve should stop messing up my thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2015
NighttWalker:
What do u guys think about crashed drone in Borno?

From the pic this is clearly not a Nigerian drone

It is a Nigerian military drone. An armed Nigerian chinese made CH-3 drone.

We have been linked to this drone in the past.

It is not foreign.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lorRhyMeZ: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Henry120:

Sorry Boss! grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nigeria27: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
NighttWalker:
What do u guys think about crashed drone in Borno?

From the pic this is clearly not a Nigerian drone

its obvious from the other thread that some Nigerians dont believe in there government or their people its sad really, but why did this drone crash ? loss of communications ? malfunction ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigeria27:

its obvious from the other thread that some Nigerians dont believe in there government or their people its sad really, but why did this drone crash ? loss of communications ? malfunction ?
These things happen.

A MONUSCO Falco UAV crashed into a tree last year.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Swazi Soldiers

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by neighy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Henry120:

you started it henry... you brought an unneccessary discussion to the table
when we were having a great thread
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Inside of N.A otokar cobra

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigeria27:

Many Nigerians like to be hagged, ordered and pushed around like slaves. A person who acts in a decent, un-aggressive manner is considered a whimp. This is what decades of dictatorship does to the psyche.

We are involved in large scale military operations. Accidents in situations like this, aren't un-common. You need to see NATO, and particularly the U.S military crash numbers, they are high. The difference is, they have a considerable pool to pick from and replace.

The drone might have crashed due to human error or a loss of signal, who knows? For me, i'm only interested in the positive take out, the Nigerian military has an active combat UAV in our inventory. This is good news. I just hope Goodluck Jonathan and his military chiefs bought them in considerable numbers.

Since Active COIN operations began we have lost,

4 Helicopters (3 MI-35's and 1 unknown type in adamawa).

2 Alpha jets
*1 Doneir D0-228 (MEDVAC) crash landed in Yola, but has been returned to service.

1 CH-3 in borno

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
neighy:
you started it henry... you brought an unneccessary discussion to the table
when we were having a great thread

In my defence, it was a rhetorical question.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Henry120:

nor vex
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Conditions on the ground.

Remember it isn't about religion.
100%
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Nice to see NA using drones over NE

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Henry120:

It is not foreign.
thanks 4 the info

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 3:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Nigeria27:

Since we got it from the Chinese I'm guessing its malfunction and Nigerians don't believe their government or military cuz they are secretive, wayyy too secretive

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 3:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Henry120:

It is not foreign.
Good to know we have armed UAV in service.

I'd like to ask why the military hasnt released any video of the UAV kill or havent the military gotten any kill from those unmanned birds? nothing feels better than watching terrorists getting blown to smithereens by armed UAVs

And I'd suggest we put some 'Go pros' on our T-72s, BTRs and BMPs and sometimes release videos of the pain they are inflicting on boko haram and show their casualties, its all part of the war and will shut the mouth of the critics
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2015
NighttWalker:

I'd like to ask why the military hasnt released any video of the UAV kill or havent the military gotten any kill from those unmanned birds? nothing feels better than watching terrorists getting blown to smithereens by armed UAVs

And I'd suggest we put some 'Go pros' on our T-72s, BTRs and BMPs and sometimes release videos of the pain they are inflicting on boko haram and show their casualties, its all part of the war and will shut the mouth of the critics
I tink d naf have been scoring hit dats y dey tried attacking d air force base in Maiduguri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by neighy(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Henry120:

Many Nigerians like to be hagged, ordered and pushed around like slaves. A person who acts in a decent, un-aggressive manner is considered a whimp. This is what decades of dictatorship does to the psyche.

We are involved in large scale military operations. Accidents in situations like this, aren't un-common. You need to see NATO, and particularly the U.S military crash numbers, they are high. The difference is, they have a considerable pool to pick from and replace.

The drone might have crashed due to human error or a loss of signal, who knows? For me, i'm only interested in the positive take out, the Nigerian military has an active combat UAV in our inventory. This is good news. I just hope Goodluck Jonathan and his military chiefs bought them in considerable numbers.

Since Active COIN operations began we have lost,

4 Helicopters (3 MI-35's and 1 unknown type in adamawa).

2 Alpha jets
*1 Doneir D0-228 (MEDVAC) crash landed in Yola, but has been returned to service.

1 CH-3 in borno
talking about CRASHING.... A Spanish F-16 crashed ystdy during NATO training... Seems it crashed into other planes in the AirPort...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2015
NAF
NA random

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by neighy(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2015
.*...+
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2015
NighttWalker:

They do, they just don't release the images or videos.

"We may even have killed more than that 51 because the pilot didn't capture the images at that time. Our troops are on ground in the area now," he added, declining to give details of the aircraft used.
http://www.*******.com/article/2015/...9AS0NS20131129
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2015
neighy:
talking about CRASHING.... A Spanish F-16 crashed ystdy during NATO training... Seems it crashed into other planes in the AirPort...

Exactly, a Greek F-16 in Spain, killing 8 french officers.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Nigeria

Photo credit: Nigerian_military_history

1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Nigerian_armed.forces, I see you. cool cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kenya Navy Engine Room

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
I've found some new pics of the day KDF launched its final assault on Kismayo,Somalia. I'll post the old one first

the night of the operation:
If the Commander of the army and of the Navy are looking at the Jeep the CDF is driving like something they have never seen before, there must be somewhere in the KDF inventory where the Logistical and the procurement comanders are hiding the cool stuff

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Henry120:

They do, they just don't release the images or videos.

"We may even have killed more than that 51 because the pilot didn't capture the images at that time. Our troops are on ground in the area now," he added, declining to give details of the aircraft used.
http://www.*******.com/article/2015/...9AS0NS20131129
That's one of the problems the Nigerian military has, they don't wanna show the public pics or vids of boko harams casualties and now most people think the military lie about having the upper hand in this war.

Boko now have a twitter handle and promoting its propaganda yet the military keep hiding evidence of inflicted pain on boko haram.

Can u pls uncensore link you provided? I would love to see those coçk suckers lying dead on roads like the animals they are.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2015

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by neighy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
NighttWalker:
That's one of the problems the Nigerian military has, they don't wanna show the public pics or vids of boko harams casualties and now most people think the military lie about having the upper hand in this war.

Boko now have a twitter handle and promoting its propaganda yet the military keep hiding evidence of inflicted pain on boko haram.

Can u pls uncensore link you provided? I would love to see those coçk suckers lying dead on roads like the animals they are.
EXACTLY!! ....Seconded...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
I think the Nigerian army is trying to change our normal woodland camo to Australian like army woodland camo, I prefer the old one though, just an observation

1st pic new camo
2and pic old camo

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
KIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.