Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,747 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5972357 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Obostone: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Any info on the president order.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Denel Dynamics' Ground-based Launcher System(Uses the Umkhonto surface to air missile) and the Saab multi-mission Giraffe AMB surveillance radar in South Africa during test firings last year.

Umkhonto Flight Test 2016 Final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpBgBvDeaNM&itct=CA8QpDAYACITCN3C0o6c4tECFdSQVQodhlEGfDIHcmVsYXRlZEjPsdWr3_ex7gc%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&gl=ZA

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gees9: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
latest news from somalia ,when alshabaab tried to overran KDF outpost

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
africaken254:
latest news from somalia ,when alshabaab tried to overran KDF outpost
By the time your Air tractors arrive your pilots will be able to conduct ISR and strike all in one mission, those fockers wouldn't be able to roam freely, air tractors drop bombs, your Huey's deliver the baddest pipe hitter in KDF to finish up the job... replicate the process from camp to camp, terrorize the terrorist grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
rka2:
The two Bell 412 EP helos given to the NAF after seizure by Customs in Lagos
These look like they are brand new sad who would import brand new helicopters without wanting to pay the import duty?
I guess the NAF just got two new Bell 412 Helios , which can be weaponized.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/boko-haram-sacks-military-base-3-soldiers-feared-dead-borno/
Sorry to bring what appears to be bad news it is unconfirmed at this point but it is trending.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
an Egyptian soldier posing with a ARX-160

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
LTGEN:

These look like they are brand new sad who would import brand new helicopters without wanting to pay the import duty?

They're refurbished.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
gees9:
Were the SASFB still using the Browning Hi-Power? @frumentius

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46599:sa-special-forces-seeking-sig-sauer-pistols-quad-bikes&catid=7:Industry&Itemid=116

From this link I accidentally came across augubugugugug, he's always on the attack grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
africaken254:
an Egyptian soldier posing with a ARX-160

The Egyptians wanna field every weapon under the sun.... They wanna hit Israel with everything grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
GreenandGold:

The Egyptians wanna field every weapon under the sun.... They wanna hit Israel with everything grin
they just want to maintain their role of being arab most powerful country,considering they are now being threaten by saudi,UAE e.t.c
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rka2: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
LTGEN:

They may have been imported by Rivers State Government.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/customs-seizes-two-bell-helicopters-lagos-airport/
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
lexykeyz:
Guys please cool off. Let this matter slide down the drain. Henry please need to see more pictures of those SF's. There is something i am looking for which is the QRF. Those guys we see are just SBS, except the QRF was for FOB protection only. The army has got lots of work to do. COAS is often absent in certain functions involving the 3 service chiefs. Lets see if before MAY what i am suspecting happens in time.

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

NAF Regiment or QRF were deployed for base and assets protection only. They are not deployed in the field. Only Navy SBS and Army regulars are.

The Navy SBS has proven once again to be an effective fighting unit. Were haven't they deployed operationally, the list keeps growing, Nigeria, Chad, Cameroun, Niger, Ivory Coast, Mali, on the high seas and now Gambia.

I'm so proud of this unit.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
lionel4power:
badass.... Always badass

Way badass brah!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
they are similar if not completely identical shocked Henry240 can you confirm?

To be honest they look quite similar. There's no way to say for sure, but they look a lot like similar.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Notice their back to back stance maintained in all pictures, 2 man army state of mind.
SBS ! cool
Thanks for sharing henro

The first image is simply my most favourite. Everything about them screams class. I knew they would do the honours of protecting the President. I'm glad it played out this way.

That X-95 is just so cute. The photos are so nice!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
rka2:
The two Bell 412 EP helos given to the NAF after seizure by Customs in Lagos

These are brand new helicopters, how did this happen?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

By the time your Air tractors arrive your pilots will be able to conduct ISR and strike all in one mission, those fockers wouldn't be able to roam freely, air tractors drop bombs, your Huey's deliver the baddest pipe hitter in KDF to finish up the job... replicate the process from camp to camp, terrorize the terrorist grin

I really wished they could replace their fast jets. The Tractors are great, but we shouldn't limit our militaries to just LICW.

Anyway, congrats Kenya.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
GreenandGold:

From this link I accidentally came across augubugugugug, he's always on the attack grin

I also spotted his comment in the Yahoo news comments section. I wonder why he is avoiding this site though? I'm sure he visits as a "guest" instead.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
africaken254:
they just want to maintain their role of being arab most powerful country,considering they are now being threaten by saudi,UAE e.t.c
who is Saudi n uae ,the same being flogged right left and center by the ragtag yemeni shia rebels.

please stop insulting egypt
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
rka2:

They may have been imported by Rivers State Government.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/customs-seizes-two-bell-helicopters-lagos-airport/
I doubt if it's for rivers cos. wike will not take it easy with the FG
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Airborne360 we are still waiting for those photos you promised grin
my Oga I haven't forgotten o , been so busy airborne and most of the tigers haven't been home for sometime now.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
[sup][/sup]so they don't know much
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
augusta westland AW-119 MKII [Koala] , used for training , algerian air force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Airborne360:
my Oga I haven't forgotten o , been so busy airborne and most of the tigers haven't been home for sometime now.
So even aggressors go on vacation? Or are they on training abroad
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Airborne360:

Oga Airborne, what's happening as regards to the JF-17s, are we going to have to wait till 2020 for them?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
giles14:
who is Saudi n uae ,the same being flogged right left and center by the ragtag yemeni shia rebels.

please stop insulting egypt
i wish i could give you the link of what i saw this week ,which was showing what is really going on in sinai. you wouldn't repeat the same words you used
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

So even aggressors go on vacation? Or are they on training abroad
no I mean with me here i operate a different platform from them , baba henry I don't have any info on the thunders yet.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rka2: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Henry240:

These are brand new helicopters, how did this happen?

Owner did a no-show. It will only add to the logistical nightmare.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rka2: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
giles14:
I doubt if it's for rivers cos. wike will not take it easy with the FG

Apparently, the report speculates it may have been ordered under Amaechi's term in office.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
An Egyptian military delegation presents at the test flight of the MiG-35.

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)