Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5978348 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
bantudra:

i see alpha jets as manned drones with co-pilot..

i played alot of rally races games...i know how important a co-pilot is...

drones??...well drones...i dont know..but drones are a very dangerous game in a world that hates itself...

the 2nd world war will be nothing compared to the 3rd world war...

the same way the 1st world war is nothing compared to the 2nd world war..

which mad person is controlling the drones??.

or you wan give control to maschines terminator style.....

what makes you think a maschine would like you??..

maschines are logical,humans are not....
Tell me about it. I served as a special force operator in the US armed forces in Call of Duty Black ops and Battlefields. Wish I got a medal for all that operations I would like the guy below.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Adminisher:

Alpha Jet has no air-to-air credentials whatsoever.

Wrong. A-JETS can be armed AIM9 AAM. Ours may not possess A2A tho. I am sure the latest A-jets we got were stripped off such capabilities so I will only suggest NAF go for more UCAV . Moreover, we do not need A-JET for A2A except they are going against helicopters.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
bantudra:

thats what you think....

i can find the first plans of the alfa jet on the internet...

the f35 is much more complicated...

a alfa jet has the same design like a high end car...

even innoson can replicate the alfa jet if you give them enough funds...
No reason to argue with you.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
peace...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
tdayof:

You mean with enough horse power, your aircraft will gain lift?

yes...the rest is aviation,wings and the rest...

planes are just flying cars with wings...

i am not a expert in aerodynamics...i only understand power and force...

you can even build planes running on steam...remember lokomotives??...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2017
IbnSultaan:
grin
General TY Danjuma (Rtd)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2017
Kulbiyow attack on kdf video available by PM, on request, in it you see that the press releases are lies. Kenya needs to either upgrade and reequip kdf or withdraw. Because of the cost the later will be the best option.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2017
Tinfoil:
Kulbiyow attack on kdf video available by PM, on request, in it you see that the press releases are lies. Kenya needs to either upgrade and reequip kdf or withdraw. Because of the cost the later will be the best option.
this is another way for him to infect you with a malware .be very careful there is no video released.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjO0xYmffjs

NIGERIA ARMY CONTINGENT TO GAMBIA RETURNS

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2017
africaken254:
this is another way for him to infect you with a malware .be very careful there is no video released.

Stop being stupid
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2017
Tinfoil:

Stop being stupid
oh you two are so cute.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BlackBaron: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2017
I'm wondering why you lots allow for conversations with terrorist or terrorist apologists.
In other countries, you'd have all become under surveillance for even attempting to talk online with him.

People here gloating over the defeat of a national army fighting evil should not be here and defeat the purpose of this thread.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2017
be careful who you are sharing your E-mail with,you may end up regretting.there others here with ill-intention
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
uganda people defence force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bendeniceguy: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
africaken254:
be careful who you are sharing your E-mail with,you may end up regretting.there others here with ill-intention
Here is the link shared by Eeben Barlow on facebook. https://www.funker530.com/brutal-al-shabaab-raid-wipes-entire-kenyan-army-unit/ F..K al shabaab. May they roast in HELL

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.