Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5967889 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
bantudra:

yea....we are not even talking about f16s sef..

because of only trainers they are becoming stingy again..

we are not going through the time of jonathan again waiting for them to sell us their mediocre low level products...

Exactly. US will never sell us a F16 except we want the lowest block and telling us to let US AFRICOM know everytime before those jet in air.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Tinfoil:

Typical example of what a white supremacist thinking. Africa is still emerging from the yoke colonialism and the birth pangs of freedom are painful. Japan is for Japanese, China Chinese and South Africa for Africans not boers

Kill yourself.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kilo 636 M , Algerian Navy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

How much is Admiral Gorshkov class frigate?
Not less than 250M$ - maxi 290M$, between the two but for sure a Frigate in Russia is the price of a corvette in europe ... And the Admiral Gorshkov is currently the best multirole Frigate in the world this thing can destroy everything that swim.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nok234:

Not less than 250M$ - maxi 290M$, between the two but for sure a Frigate in Russia is the price of a corvette in europe ... And the Admiral Gorshkov is currently the best multirole Frigate in the world this thing can destroy everything that swim.
grin grin grin
You know why I'm laughing. I know my country.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

Exactly. US will never sell us a F16 except we want the lowest block and telling us to let US AFRICOM know everytime before those jet in air.
Looool not a good idea ! Seriously US big stuff can go to hell for me

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

grin grin grin
You know why I'm laughing. I know my country.

if those guys go buy a corvette at a price of a Frigate, I will kill the NSA
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Patchesagain:

Ben (((Cardin)))

Coincidence?

who knows.. undecided

it doesnt make sense to me,... undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
T 90 SA Main battle tank algerian army ,

572 in service

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

ADSB will be off then ATC has more work to do by monitoring the presidential aircraft and clearing its root. Only the ATC can ID the aircraft with the transponder.
Depending on the MODE the aircraft is transmitting on.
Some Transponder can only be detected by ground radars and military / airborne etc. ADSB are detectable by Web trackers.
why does the ATC have more work to do ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
why does the ATC have more work to do ?
No ADSB means other aircrafts won't see the plane coming.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DaV8King(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
chkil:

yes sur 100 % their is only one black man in the right , all others are white ! look at their arms

The white arms are obvious effects of our harsh harmattan Sir.

The men are definitely black to me smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

No ADSB means other aircrafts won't see the plane coming.
actually not all planes have ADS–B
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nigerian navy SBS X AFSF somewhere in northeastern Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
actually not all planes have ADS–B
Other interrogation modes are obviously available as substitute.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nigerian army utility trucks.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

Other interrogation modes are obviously available as substitute.
so ATC will not have more work to do ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nigeria Ag President signs
Defence Space Administration Act which establishes the Defence Space Administration, to develop satellite technology and ensures security of the nation’s cyber activities.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
you need to watch 10 Ways the World Will End documentary,before you can claim you own an acre of this planet.we are just guest on this earth,our so called civilization could be wipe out in minutes

man.... after my heart grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Henry240:
Nigerian army utility trucks.

nice configuration
I noticed all our new pick up and utility trucks are having this same configuration on the hilux
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
rawswag:

nice configuration
I noticed all our new pick up and utility trucks are having this same configuration on the hilux

I agree. The configuration is nice this way. Better to militarize the vehicles and make the absolute most out of them.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 4:06am On Feb 19, 2017
IbnSultaan:
Nigeria Ag President signs
Defence Space Administration Act which establishes the Defence Space Administration, to develop satellite technology and ensures security of the nation’s cyber activities.
Thank you bro, always coming with good news !

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2017
Pic by Paveway

SA Air Force

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Armed Forces Day 2017

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2017

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2017
More...

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2017

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2017
More Armed Forces Day 2017 in Durban

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Nigeria Brig Gen * wearing Gambian Army ***Lt Gen regalia

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2017
ssaengine:
Pic by Paveway

SA Air Force

And here's the rest of the pic wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.