Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Oceanic Bank Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Job (1677 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Job by Viviano: 9:36pm On May 31, 2008
FUTURE OCEANIC BANK EMPLOYEE PLS HOW SOON WILL DE JOB START grin
Re: Oceanic Bank Job by IKaca: 10:56pm On May 31, 2008
[color=#000099]hello, ,  thank you very much. when are we going to start. we in Benin are hoping that we start soon. do any one in the house have any insider information on when we will be collecting our appointment letter.[/color]  **==   kiss
Re: Oceanic Bank Job by Viviano: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2008
there is a new branch @ rumuokoro junction port-harcourt and by de middle of next month dey will start operation. by de grace of god dat took me dis far, dat will b my branch ;d ;d
Re: Oceanic Bank Job by Viviano: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2008
SORRY I MEAN MIDDLE OF DIS MONTH DAT IS IN 2 WEEKS TIME grin
Re: Oceanic Bank Job by luciano80(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2008
viviano, i want to believe you have being officially posted to the Branch you so deemed your "my branch", otherwise you just want it to be due to proximity and other reasons best known to you. but truth be told, you may be posted to another Branch with a Better career postion which will act as a good start for you. Mind you, new branches always tend to be be really tuff on newbies, (as told by a really close friend), but still, you are a staff of one of the recognized Banks of the country and that alone, you should be proud of.
Re: Oceanic Bank Job by ucheeeeee: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2008
what abt those that have not done their interview in benin any hope?
Re: Oceanic Bank Job by ogbendibe: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2008
any news yet
Re: Oceanic Bank Job by agbokhai(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2008
It sure does look lyk they take their tym in callin after medicals.
For those in benin, does any one have any concrete info wen letters will be out?
We knw after medicals it's almost a guarantee,but wen one has waited for almost 4 weeks,one gets anxious.
pls anybody help with the info.cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions / Nurses Wanted / Uba Management Trainee Programme 2010 - Applications Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.