Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157102 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by u3fine(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2013
rom1: Gud morning house,pls is urgent my girlfriend has a B.ed in int. science cn she pick d form in owerri,becos in my state ph dey said no B.ed..any any imo state here
Bro! To be sincere they will not give B.Ed cos last year was for Education graduates in Ministry of Education.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by SaintChukz(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Vicktor2015: This is what pops up each time i submit my form, this is day 4 now same issue.I have filled all the fields in red correctly.
some 1 should help please.....
Did you tick the little square box at the bottom of the form, if you didn't do that before, do it now and ensure every other thing is in order in your form.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by SaintChukz(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2013
Abimps: Pls, I filled the form and clicked submit but I have not received any application success message in my mail, and when I logged-in, a blank form popped up, does this mean my application was not successful? Need urgent response.
Sorry about the late response. Yes...it means you haven't even applied, because if you did, you should get the confirmation almost immediately be it in your inbox or spam box, and if your form appears blank, it means you have to start the form filling all over again, i hope this helps...!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by SaintChukz(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Pinkyeyes: For manual application, are we to write application letter to submit with the form??
Pinkyeyes....have you checked what is specified on the first page for manual applications? If it includes an application letter, then add it, but it doesn't then do likewise.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rom1(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2013
u3fine:
Bro! To be sincere they will not give B.Ed cos last year was for Education graduates in Ministry of Education.

Tnx 4 ur time
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
am i the only one encountering this problem? i keep getting an internal server error whenever i try uploading my certificates
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by switgoody(f): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Can someone pls help m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣ with their adress in mabushi?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rmgbemeje: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please don't give up. It is network issues, it will go.

vivalavida: am i the only one encountering this problem? i keep getting an internal server error whenever i try uploading my certificates
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mopolchi: Yes. When u have finished, check ur email for confirmation reply. Open the mail, u will see a pdf file. Download it and when u open the download, look top right u will see ur application number. Hope this serves u well. @mrdams We know this is a social network, that expects a good command of English from its members yet gives room for poorly constructed English. While this is so, may the sense one is trying to put across not be denied from one's readers. Because such is an insult to our understanding which we have laboured to upgrade in the university. And that it is a social network does not permit one to wash his dirty linens in the public. Supposing one's detractor happens to discover this and try to use it against one. What excuse would one offer? So if he is ur pal, caution him please!
PLS I AV SUBMITTED MY FORM AND RECEIVED AN EMAIL IN PDF CONTAINING ALL MY DATAS, WHAT NEXT TO DO? DO I STILL NEED TO TAKE TO THE ZONAL OFFICE FOR ANOTHER SUBMISSION AGAIN?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by blackistani: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Where do I upload the CV? It keeps telling me to upload the CV. There is no place to "upload" the CV, all I saw there was a box to enter the details of the CV. Pls help.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
3hours in the cyber now and still no where near completion yet. this internal server error thingy of a thing is pissing me off.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
blackistani: Where do I upload the CV? It keeps telling me to upload the CV. There is no place to "upload" the CV, all I saw there was a box to enter the details of the CV. Pls help.

i am almost at the same stage wif ya. clicked on upload cv and there is this stuff that has been rotating on my screen for ages with working around it
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
I spent 7hrs in d cafe wen doing mine jst be patient it wil go
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
eriam: I spent 7hrs in d cafe wen doing mine jst be patient it wil go
7hrs? for how much? why not borrow a friends lappy.It's more economical.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by blackistani: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
vivalavida:

i am almost at the same stage wif ya. clicked on upload cv and there is this stuff that has been rotating on my screen for ages with working around it
Thanks hommie. No be almost, na the same place gangan we dey. Maybe na network. But this comrade don talk say make we chill for 7 hours na. NAIJA!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yours might be less than that na lol. I got to cafe some minutes to 12pm and I eventualy completed the application at 10 minutes to 6pm. I tire dat day
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by blackistani: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
blackistani:
Thanks hommie. No be almost, na the same place gangan we dey. Maybe na network. But this comrade don talk say make we chill for 7 hours na. NAIJA!
E be like say na to dey try again o. My own don submit now o. Omo, with this wahala, if Jonathan no want make I curse am, he better write down my name fast!!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Mopolchi: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
azido: PLS I AV SUBMITTED MY FORM AND RECEIVED AN EMAIL IN PDF CONTAINING ALL MY DATAS, WHAT NEXT TO DO? DO I STILL NEED TO TAKE TO THE ZONAL OFFICE FOR ANOTHER SUBMISSION AGAIN?
Bro I can't say but you can try and inform us. For me, I stopped at downloading the pdf file. Am not ready for the wahala of that zonal office. After all the money I wasted trying to access the owerri zonal office and could not obtain the form last year. I am not moved to try that now. I am contented with the internet one. Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by drdams: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
C Abuja guys rage for AIT News o!!! Cos of fed civil comission form!!
hhahahahahahahahah
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by jp130(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
i cannot confirm my cv n oda data so dat i cn proceed 2 apply. Am using fone n na opera 7 i de use. Everyting is set n well uploaded bt afta click d box 2 confirm , i click confirm n it load till eternity
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicshownero(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
guys,after filling in all my data,it asked me to confirm that all the information i supplied were all true,after clicking confirm it just start rolling till now nothing happens,am stock here since Friday.... pls what should i do o
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicshownero(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
jp130: i cannot confirm my cv n oda data so dat i cn proceed 2 apply. Am using fone n na opera 7 i de use. Everyting is set n well uploaded bt afta click d box 2 confirm , i click confirm n it load till eternity
same problem bro,who done pass this level naaaaa?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by kcee07: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
It took just 20-25mins to fill and summit mine the day i did but that was after spending close to 3hrs the previous day without much success. My advice is if u are using a public cafe then u need to go to the cafe early enough when their server is still fresh, but if u are using ur private pc then midnight or very early in the morning when the internet traffic is still considerably low. Again when u get to the page first upload all the documents required as fast as possible before going ahead to fill out your other details. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by DeraDeluca: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Haaa, still haven't gotten d PDF mail oo, tot twas meant to be instant? Anyone wit same issh?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:19am On Aug 20, 2013
Hmm....wahala dey o. In the pdf attachment I got in my confirmation mail, I observed my CV wasn't visible. How much of a problem is that and if it's a problem, can I re-apply?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Gboliwe: 2:48am On Aug 20, 2013
vicshownero: guys,after filling in all my data,it asked me to confirm that all the information i supplied were all true,after clicking confirm it just start rolling till now nothing happens,am stock here since Friday.... pls what should i do o
Check your inbox
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Abimps(f): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Saint Chukz: Sorry about the late response. Yes...it means you haven't even applied, because if you did, you should get the confirmation almost immediately be it in your inbox or spam box, and if your form appears blank, it means you have to start the form filling all over again, i hope this helps...!

Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicshownero(m): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2013
Gboliwe:
Check your inbox
i cant find anything in my inbox,tried confirming it again in the midnight but still na the same thing ooooo
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Abimps(f): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2013
damatolnew: As anyone filed and submit the hard copy? If yes what and what did you parcel inside the envelope and is there need to write application letter along ? Thanks

I am also asking dsame question and how long does it take? cos d online form is giving me problem. Will voter's id and affidavit in place of pry sch cert b accepted?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kdjmamar: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2013
plz house what nd what re we goin to put along hardcopy for submitting
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by franksunny(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2013
175:

My broda, hav u been able to get the form now? Pls reply its urgent. And house, has anybody collected this form from the State Civil Service in Asaba?
Bro i was able to collect mine last friday
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by psalmytito(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2013
jp130: i cannot confirm my cv n oda data so dat i cn proceed 2 apply. Am using fone n na opera 7 i de use. Everyting is set n well uploaded bt afta click d box 2 confirm , i click confirm n it load till eternity
Use desktop nau

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nigerian Breweries Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.