Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Am Addicted To Chewing Native Chalk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Addicted To Chewing Native Chalk (7656 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Addicted To Chewing Gum...side Effect? / The Dangers Of Chewing Gum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Addicted To Chewing Native Chalk by sniperliz(f): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pls am addicted to chewing native chalk popularly known as nzu and ulor in igbo and eko in delta state, i dont know about other places. Am so addicted to it that i find it hard to stay a day without licking it. My parents are not happy about this habit of mine, each time i ask them why they hate it, they seem not to have any answer for me. So, I would really like to know the positve and negative effect of native chalk in my body... I heard its good for pregnant women, but am not pregnant let alone married. Pls is it good for a gal like me? Over to you....
Re: Am Addicted To Chewing Native Chalk by Afrocatalyst: 2:47am On Aug 08, 2013
You knw why it's good for pregnant women? It softens their v.agina so the baby comes out easy. Now that's wat it does to u too. Hp u have a guy to run to always wen u r hor.ny?

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Chewing Native Chalk by Abali1(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2013
Guess you are Igbo..... Nzu n' amii Obara (nzu dries off blood).... I guess this saying is yyet not proving...
Re: Am Addicted To Chewing Native Chalk by mikewins(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2013
Nzu is a natural rich edible. Its found to be rich in magnesium which strengthens the heart muscles and enable the smoth secretions of hormones especially in a female body. Its also rich in calcium which is one of the key mineral a pregnant woman needs.

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To Chewing Native Chalk by sotum2: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
You need the hand of God in your life to make you stop doing that thing that you dont want to do, read this thread you will be glad you did:

https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-medically-spiritually/16
Re: Am Addicted To Chewing Native Chalk by lawrenzo1900: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Help, I am a young man, but I crave for nzu so much, am so addicted that I eat a minimum of 30 balls, i first tasted it when I was in primary School from my mum, but last three months I came across it again and since then it has been a totally a no do without.
I seriously need help on this, am surprised to see other people who had similar issues. I even eat nzu while at work with my colleagues noticing the whiteness on my lips.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 1 2020 In Nigeria / Foul Smell Catarrh / Local Name For Parsley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.