Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Freee Forex Software For Traders. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freee Forex Software For Traders. (858 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! / An Ngo That Helps You Start Your Own Business! Freee Ideas,training & Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freee Forex Software For Traders. by onosdems: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Two active software for you.

When both appear same time in 30mins and 1hr time frame know it will be a buy or sell trade

BUY= When the yellow arrow and the reversal which is the ball sit on top of the yellow arrow.let it appear same time as i said above.{ SELL {vice- versa}

NOTE- let ball sit first and enter when the next candle is forming.

email- pipshot13@yahoo.com, if you have questions on the software's or any other issues on forex.

I.E - From the diagram when both 30mins and 1hr appear same time,it give a sell signal{vice-verse in terms of buy}

Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by benpuzzy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
This thread will be ok and helpful to traders only if nobody decides to be marketing any software here, i mean Indicators or Ea any one u call it, i will be delighted to make my own contribution soonest, good luck pals
Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by onosdems: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
benpuzzy: This thread will be ok and helpful to traders only if nobody decides to be marketing any software here, i mean Indicators or Ea any one u call it, i will be delighted to make my own contribution soonest, good luck pals

that is my intention,not to sell, but try to help and hope others benefit or add theres
Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by fxyoube(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
Thanks for the indicator, it ll be better if you can use chart to explain the rules.....hope it those not repaint

onosdems: Two active software for you.

When both appear same time in 30mins and 1hr time frame know it will be a buy or sell trade

BUY= When the yellow arrow and the reversal which is the ball sit on top of the yellow arrow.let it appear same time as i said above.{ SELL {vice- versa}

email- pipshot13@yahoo.com, if you have questions on the software's or any other issues on forex.
Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by Aleshyto(m): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
onosdems: Two active software for you.

pls use chart to xplain so dat we can understand better
Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by fxyoube(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2013
the indicators do repaint..... say away from it
Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by onosdems: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
fxyoube: the indicators do repaint..... say away from it

it reprint,that i know,that why i said patient till both d reversal which is the ball like and the arrow appear same time in both 30mins and 1hr. then it dont repaint or reprint.

study it, not coming here to discourage people when you are in patient.
Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by fxyoube(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Am not discouraging people, but if am i sorry about that
onosdems:

it reprint,that i know,that why i said patient till both d reversal which is the ball like and the arrow appear same time in both 30mins and 1hr. then it dont repaint or reprint.

study it, not coming here to discourage people when you are in patient.
Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by fxyoube(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
IS this signal correct.... usd/jpy dat means we should be in buy now

Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by onosdems: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2014
trade wisely n unselfishly
Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by Moneyb: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2014
Try http://marketsgain.net/signal-alerts-services/ and see maybe your trading account won't increase in profits drastically.

Talking from experience.

Though, it is a paid service, it is worth the experience.
Re: Freee Forex Software For Traders. by fxstory(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
my advice would be if given any indicator, always try it out on demo account before going live with it

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A FACEBOOK Account? / Konga.com Merchant Question / Any US Based Student In This Biz Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.