Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,266 members, 7,954,036 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! (1265 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Top Forex Broker Reveals The Only Traders Who Made Profits In 2014 / Freee Forex Software For Traders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! by TruckEuropa(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
Looking for traders who buy trucks from europe

We have a lot of experience in sales of trucks, more trucks of all the European brands.
If you are buying trucks we have the best prices

Do not pay the double, trucks that in Germany or the Netherlands have cost € 15,000 you can also directly purchase for € 10,000,

We guarantee for our trucks

Please contact via email: ebabicposta@gmail.com. do not wait

Regards Emanuel

Re: Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! by skyp(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
I just sent you a mail. I want to kw more abt 911 tipper truck.
Re: Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! by pcnwamadi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
How much is ur iveco and how long will it take to get here?
Re: Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! by arbitrage: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
Do you also handle shipping of the trucks down to Nigeria and how much will that cost on the average in addition to cost of the trucks?
Re: Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! by chukwunwendu(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2013
want 2 no d actual prize of 911 nd it shiping cost as wel in nigeria.email me.chukwunwenduchidi@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! by azpekuliar: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
I'd like to know the total cost(including shipping) of a used '80s/'90s 15T dump truck with spring suspension.

Thank you.
Re: Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! by Mekky2010: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
We are the official rep of MAZ truck in Nigeria, you can contact me for more info...mekism@yandex.ru
Re: Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! by TruckEuropa(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2013
We keep a complete transportation, paperwork and all that is needed for all trucks from our country to the port of Antwerp or Hamburg, or if you wish another location.
Unfortunately I do not know the exact cost of the ship. So do not even offer transportation on, we guarantee to all loaded up on the boat.
Re: Looking For Traders Who Buy Trucks From Europe!!!!! by TruckEuropa(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2013
This Iveco 33.360 is tiper 6x4 in perfect condition and wil cost to hamburg or antwerpen 16000euro
pcnwamadi: How much is ur iveco and how long will it take to get here?

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Exportation And Make 100% Profit / Okada Higher Purchase Business - How Lucrative Is It? / Cash Code Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.