Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

How Should A Resignation Letter Be Written? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Should A Resignation Letter Be Written? (889 Views)

I Want To Write A Resignation Letter / Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo) / Man's Resignation Letter Written On A Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should A Resignation Letter Be Written? by Lokooneone(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
Getting a good paying job in this part of the world is not easy to come by.The euphoria that rent the air is something that is indescribable if and when an individual finally lands a job(a well paying on at that)after many years of searching.

To such individual,life has began.He starts the job and he is doing quite well.But after some time,luck smile on such individual,and he gets a far better one elsewhere and leaves without notice or leave with a notice that soils his person before the organisation as an ungrateful individual.

Most reading this will agree with me that leaving an organisation that has made you what you are today is a difficult decision to take especially if such organisation stood by you in the good and bad times.

However,if it is inevitable that you have to take a bow and move on,what can you do to maintain the long standing relationship between you and the organisation?How would you put it in writing that won't be offensive thereby painting you as an ingrate?

Simply put,how should a resignation letter look like?what kind of tone should it carry?

Share your experience,you may be helping someone somewhere
Re: How Should A Resignation Letter Be Written? by ajasbaba(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
simple just write i don resign.den submit it
Re: How Should A Resignation Letter Be Written? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
If I write mine, the dude I sent it to will know. Its leaves you feeling great and sad at thesame time. I'm so glad I have written one already
Re: How Should A Resignation Letter Be Written? by Lokooneone(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
@rawdeal,let me ve a format of how u wrote it

(1) (Reply)

Tuesday Summit: Varsity Degree Not Superior To HND – ASUP President / What Threat Can A Change In Surname Pose To A Male Job Seeker ? / Illnesses Commonly Encounter By Call Center Agent......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.