Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party (1331 Views)

Lokpobiri Not A Member Of Our Party – APC / Our Party Leaders Are Fraudulent, Shameful And Dishonest – Yakubu Dogara Group / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by arcis: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has
assured President Goodluck Jonathan that
the door of the party is open to him.
The National Chairman of the party, Bisi
Akande stated this at the end of the
inaugural meeting of the Interim National
Executive Committee of the APC in Abuja,
urging Jonathan to feel free to abandon
the crisis-ridden Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP).

The APC, he assured, is at all times ready
to accommodate whoever wants to
become a member.
Chief Akande disclosed that the party will
soon organise ward congresses where the
ward executives will emerge. He
cautioned those who are parading
themselves as the executive of the party
at the local government and state levels
to desist, stressing that the APC has yet to
conduct elections where such officials
would emerge.

Akande dispelled the rumour that a rival
APC is a threat to the APC, but expressed
strong conviction that a two-party system
will deepen Nigeria’s democracy.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by arcis: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
Will he be welcome?
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by solomon111(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
arcis: Will he be welcome?
what do you mean by that?
Which sane party will reject the seating president from joining them?
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
telling d seating president to join APC? Dis 1 na upper cut!
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by IB5(f): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
See how APC wan yeye our president grin

Very disrespectful party
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Emmy3(m): 3:57am On Aug 07, 2013
This Antigen Presenting Cells {APC} is just another PDP. I like its emergence cuz it will encurage political competition leading to delivery of democratic dividends.....
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 07, 2013
LWKMD grin grin grin

Will GEJ accept this Nigerian gift? We shall see
*watching the drama in 4D*
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by LOVEHAPPINESS: 4:29am On Aug 07, 2013
He might have to if he doesn't win the PDP primaries!!
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by ofala(m): 5:07am On Aug 07, 2013
quite funny. I dont see that happening
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Afam4eva(m): 5:33am On Aug 07, 2013
So, ACN can allow a clueless person to enter their party. He who has legs let him run from ACN. They're no different from PDP.

7 Likes

Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 07, 2013
Its only an otherwise sighted personality that will not see the sarcasm in APC Chairman's statement. Though that PDP is crisis-laden is very true!
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Akpaife(m): 5:48am On Aug 07, 2013
Hahahahaha I tot them wat 2 chase GEJ out of power y inviting him or begging him 2 join,let's said GEJ join APC will APC allow him 2 run 4 president piple said dat ds APC hav no future at all
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by arcis: 5:49am On Aug 07, 2013
Em-my:
This Antigen Presenting Cells {APC} is just another PDP. I like its emergence cuz it will encurage political competition leading to delivery of democratic dividends.....

Supported! Gbam!!
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by IB5(f): 5:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Hahahahaha I tot them wat 2 chase GEJ out of power y inviting him or begging him 2 join,let's said GEJ join APC will APC allow him 2 run 4 president piple said dat ds APC hav no future at all

I don't think he will be their flag bearer, I guess he will just be an ordinary member.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by kehinde1588(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2013
Afam4eva: So, ACN can allow a clueless person to enter their party. He who has legs let him run from ACN. They're no different from PDP.
ACN is far different frm PDP.as any memeber frm PDP joins ACN,he/she becomes born again.ACN is a party dat changes som1's life cos dey ar corruption-free and nt like PDP where every1 sees corruption as an achievement

1 Like

Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by kehinde1588(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2013
Av started seein changes...APC will surely transform Nigeria if elected

1 Like

Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by gramci: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2013
Bunch of clowns
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Iykopee(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2013
kehinde1588: ACN is far different frm PDP.as any memeber frm PDP joins ACN,he/she becomes born again.ACN is a party dat changes som1's life cos dey ar corruption-free and nt like PDP where every1 sees corruption as an achievement

The ACN are corrupt-free like u have a joint signature with each an every member of the party...a vast majority of Nigeria are lacking in good judgement
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by kehinde1588(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Iykopee:

The ACN are corrupt-free like u have a joint signature with each an every member of the party...a vast majority of Nigeria are lacking in good judgement
wen i say corruption-free does nt mean dere arent corrupted members bt wen compare d little achievement and dere counterpart(PDP),probably som1 will say dere arent corrupt.

1 Like

Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by hurricaneChris: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2013
I thought APC called him clueless? Why are they inviting him?

To GEJ; don't have any rapport will fools, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

He who has ears, let him hear.

*off to site*
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Katier00(f): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2013
So they ar now beggers
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by dridowu: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Hahahahaha I tot them wat 2 chase GEJ out of power y inviting him or begging him 2 join,let's said GEJ join APC will APC allow him 2 run 4 president piple said dat ds APC hav no future at all
. Truly APC want GEJ(pdp) ouf of power, let assume he crossover to apc, apc will b very hapi if they would now allow him to run 4 presi is what i dont know.
I also believe that if Fashola as an e.g crossover to pdp , pdp will jubilate as if dy won lottery. Any party that a sitting elected official cross to will be very hapi.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by awodman: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2013
This is simply an endorsement of GEJ by APC..
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by malc619(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2013
IF GEJ joins APC, the best he will get is LG councillor..
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Freeanijoo(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
awodman: This is simply an endorsement of GEJ by APC..
So its true that APC does not have a candidate to present.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
arcis: The All Progressives Congress (APC) has
assured President Goodluck Jonathan that
the door of the party is open to him.
The National Chairman of the party, Bisi
Akande stated this at the end of the
inaugural meeting of the Interim National
Executive Committee of the APC in Abuja,
urging Jonathan to feel free to abandon
the crisis-ridden Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP).

The APC, he assured, is at all times ready
to accommodate whoever wants to
become a member.

This is and had always been their ideology, using the broom to steal PDP members. I am from Edo state and i know that all APC members in power apart from the Governor are former PDP members, this evil must not be allowed to continue, Akande and Tinubu should be rejected now before they plunge this Nation into deep political mess.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by PointB: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Is this an indirect move to adopt President GEJ as APC consensus candidate? So much for posturing. Bunch of clueless, and ideological deficient people seem to congregate in APC.

Shameful!
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by jerusalem101: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Joke of the century,,, very entertaining,,, in fact a comic relief,,, if APC want to adopt GEJ as a consensus candidate, i believe there's a more better way for that. i knew it that this APC hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan, Feel Free To Join Our Party by Cosmore9(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
If this is d kind of trash these people have to offer, then,I sense them failing! If this is the kind of game they will play till 2015 to win the masses, then, I lay my pity on them! Anyway, we all re yawning to have a better Nigeria.....but let everyone be calculative before we render down our sentences!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking NEWS: Supreme Court Dismises Akeredolu & Pdp Case, ondo State Election / Obi Of Onitsha: I Didn't Approve Apc's Rally / Gej Screened For Ebola Virus In Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.