Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How They Tried To Kill Me In Prison ––al-mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How They Tried To Kill Me In Prison ––al-mustapha (625 Views)

MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How They Tried To Kill Me In Prison ––al-mustapha by abproffy: 2:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Former Chief Security Officer to late Gen. Sani Abacha, who spent about 14 years in prison, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, as revealed that he escaped several plots to kill him while he was in prison.
“Thank God, a reliable and trusted son of Tivland and my friend was officer in charge. He was directed to release me without documents in the wee hours of the night.
“As God would have it, he sought for guidance from our father and leader, Wantaregh Paul Unongo, who in turn directed him not to allow them take me away for subsequent killing."
Al-Mustapha said he would have been eliminated if not for the timely intervention of Wantaregh Paul Unongo and retired Controller of Prison, Iorbee Ihiagh.

Al-Mustapha, who was one of the powerful men in the country during the administration of late Gen Abacha, made the revelation at the weekend when he led his wife, few friends including Mohammed Abacha to pay homage to Second Republic Minister of Steel, Wataregh Paul Unongo, in his home in Jato Akaa.

for more http://ogamayor..nl/2013/08/how-they-tried-to-kill-me-in-prison-al.html
Re: How They Tried To Kill Me In Prison ––al-mustapha by ofala(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2013
I think those who are close to Mustapher should advice him to talk-less for now while he tries to figure out the best ways of making positive use of his God given tough brilliance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Obama Among First Speakers At 68th UN General Assembly / Please What Is The Website For ASUU? / Jonathan Storms Out Of Reconciliation Meeting; Accuses Obasanjo 4 Crisis In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.