Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa (1998 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by francababy(f): 3:57am On Aug 07, 2013
[size=14pt]
I got a detailed report from a friend who works at a foreign consulate office in Europe. I got it free and I wish to share it for free too. The report is the result of a thorough research conducted by immigration consultants in the Netherlands. You will get to know the countries that allows you to work while on study and which do not. This report will assist you in making your decision when choosing where to study abroad. You need to keep this report with you. You can print it and use as a reference. It will save you time and money. You will be well informed and you will not be cheated anymore by those study abroad agencies all over Nigeria that dishes out wrong information.

I have attached the report to this post. Please see it below. After getting this report and you find it useful, don't forget to tell me thank you. Just reply and say thanks.[/size]

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by tosine25: 4:32am On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks and No Thankswink Dre has been a lot of changes between August 2008 and August 2013
Re: List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 07, 2013
your paste the report here
Re: List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by francababy(f): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
tosine25: Thanks and No Thankswink Dre has been a lot of changes between August 2008 and August 2013
If you have your own report that contains information as valuable as this, then upload it. If not, don't talk.
Re: List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by tosine25: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2013
francababy:
If you have your own report that contains information as valuable as this, then upload it. If not, don't talk.

I Do.... Search for it on google
Re: List Of Countries That Allows You To Work With A Student Visa by francababy(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Two Nigeria Girls Are Barred From United Flight For Wearing Leggings / ile-ife the source / Top 6 Of Abuja’s Most Popular Landmarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.