Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:48 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (859095 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (502) (Go Down)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Welcome to part 6 of general usa student visa thread, part 5 has reached 500 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your inquiries and contributions here.

Part 5 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
justwise: Welcome to part 6 of General U.s.a student Visa thread, part 5 has reached 500 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your inquiries and contributions here.

Part 5 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you

Glory be to God for this Part 6... grin grin grin

Wow... I cant believe this..

Its as if i bribe Justwise....

Anyway its a miracle working God and it takes another miracle to turn me around..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lmao. Walspring

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hurrayyyy! I closed a thread and start off good again

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Justwise

Haba... why nah? You just turn my mood now for deleting my post.. I must be sincere with you am angry here and i wont say more than that.

If the first post on part 6 is hidden.... You people should expect more than enough hidden post on this part 6 cos the foundation determines how the building will be either strong or weak

Edited....

Part 6 foundation is based on smiling mood and its my time and turn to smile and it will spring fort... Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

More success stories in this part 6 in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
imperiouxx: .
I catch you! Space Booking Association of New York. Seun, come and arrest this man grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Welcome! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
imperiouxx: Hurrayyyy! I closed a thread and start off good again

No big boss... I closed it and started it again but Justwise deleted the post
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
imperiouxx: .

Hands up!! angry

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Walspring: @Justwise

Haba... why nah? You just turn my mood now for deleting my post..

What did you write in your post?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
MsNas:
I catch you! Space Booking Association of Nigeria. Seun, come and arrest this man grin

Amefrica:

Hands up!! angry

Na bookmarking dem dey call am grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
imperiouxx:

Na bookmarking dem dey call am grin

A family man like you! angry

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
justwise:

What did you write in your post?

K at first

Then i edited it to the (Its a miracle working God and it takes another miracle to turn me around)

Maybe u dont know that immediately my last post on part 5 i saw your own message and i clicked on it and typed K cos i knew it will direct me to part 6 before anyone could be the first to post..

I dont need to lie about this

Edited cos i called this fun and you just dismantle my fun and its very painful...

I wont argue with you on this but i will you could reveal it back but if you dont no wahala about it..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Whew I made it to the first page of part 6 cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Walspring:

K at first

Then i edited it to the (Its a miracle working God and it takes another miracle to turn me around)

Maybe u dont know that immediately my last post on part 5 i saw your own message and i clicked on it and typed K cos i knew it will direct me to part 6 before anyone could be the first to post..

I dont need to lie about this

That was why it was hidden then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
justwise:

That was why it was hidden then.

Thanks big boss for revealing it back... New mood activated..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
May the good lord let this part 6 be full of approval testimony In jesus name.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Walspring:
No big boss... I closed it and started it again but Justwise deleted the post

At least, I sent the last thread to its end page and here I'm on a new chapter cheesy

Amefrica:

A family man like you! angry

grin cheesy smiley sad angry

change of reaction.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
imperiouxx:

At least, I sent the last thread to its end page and here I'm on a new chapter cheesy

grin cheesy smiley sad angry

change of reaction.

yes big boss and i did the same too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Alright. Read all the part I missed now my eyes hurts. Success all the way..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Make I no carry last...season 6 is here... So many jack Bauer go show face... cheesy wink... We open the thread with testimonies by his grace...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
decreamaster: May the good lord let this part 6 be full of approval testimony In jesus name.
Amen

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Glory be to God for this Part 6... grin grin grin

Since i ended part 5 with my post through the Mercy, Grace and Favour of God and I started this part 6 with my post through the Mercy, Grace and Favour of God.... So shall I share my success story with the same Mercy, Grace and Favour of God... So shall it be in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ..... Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

More success stories in this part 6 in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by saisbury10: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
@ gurus please is it proper to change sch and course after been denial? Becuz I don't want to do something that will look like unserious in the eyes of the VO's
Going for below
Graduate course Msc Entrepreneurial small business

My undergraduate course as Business management

Somebody help

Walspring: @Justwise

Haba... why nah? You just turn my mood now for deleting my post.. I must be sincere with you am angry here and i wont say more than that.

If the first post on part 6 is hidden.... You people should expect more than enough hidden post on this part 6 cos the foundation determines how the building will be either strong or weak

Edited....

Part 6 foundation is based on smiling mood and its my time and turn to smile and it will spring fort... Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tdayof(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
me sef I will comment on a new topic I will have a new testimony in the mighty name of Jesus

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joenice: Doldrums! Attach no importance to that. Most Indians are just like that but when they see you as someone who is very smart, versatile and can bring changes to their lives, they will be forced to come to you for friendship. smiley And doing so, you would be the one to decide if they are okay to be your friend or not. In reality, I think some of these guys suffer from inferiority complex. smiley

@bold...that's true.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
saisbury10:
@ gurus please is it proper to change sch and course after been denial? Becuz I don't want to do something that will look like unserious in the eyes of the VO's
Going for below
Graduate course Msc Entrepreneurial small business

My undergraduate course as Business management

Somebody help

Well if the course you changed to is in line with your Undergraduate course, i dont think you will have issues on that because that's what the VO will first ask him/her self and also you can defend why the new school is better than the former school...

They wanna know if you know what you want and what you are doing..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by saisbury10: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please Does really mean that Stratford university is not a good school? Becuz somebody is advising me to change my school to school in California with a course Internetional Business or Economic
Walspring:

Well if the course you changed to is in line with doyour Undergraduate course, i dont think you will have issues on that because that's what the VO will first ask him/her self and also you can defend why the new school is better than the former school...

They wanna know if you know what you want and what you are doing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (502)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12