Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic (19143 Views)

Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet / Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Barayeks(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
mascot87: Why is that man in white so excited to the extent that he opens all his mouth like that?Na wa o undecided undecided undecided
all his mouth?... how many?
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by babsomotde(m): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
I don laff tire. Maybe something can just spark out of that.
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by babsomotde(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bara-yeks:

all his mouth?... how many?

5 mouths...Lol
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Psalmpy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Gov. Amosun Confirms Prof. Adesanya As OOU VC
The appointment of Prof. Saburi Adejimi Adesanya as the substantive Vice-Chancellor of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, has been approved by Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun, with the immediate effect.

The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, OOU Chapter last week criticised the appointment, saying it failed to READ MORE>>
http://abangaonline..com/2013/08/gov-amosun-confirms-prof-adesanya-as.html
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by kolamilan(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
hiss on thread.
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by LuluSparklez(f): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2013
that Capital BIGHEAD
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Izontubo(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2013
yuzedo: Have dis boy mad?!?!?! who send me to sing to my wive or did he eat juju! very ugly omo onila boy. angry angry angry
lmao...gringrin....

I don die for laugh o.......gringrin
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by tgbaba(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=Psalmpy]Gov. Amosun Confirms Prof. Adesanya As OOU VC
The appointment of Prof. Saburi Adejimi Adesanya as the substantive Vice-Chancellor of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, has been approved by Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun, with the immediate effect.

The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, OOU Chapter last week criticised the appointment, saying it failed to READ MORE>>
http://abangaonline..com/2013/08/gov-amosun-confirms-prof-adesanya-as.html[/quote

The same professor of pharmacogonsy in IFE? This man dey play politics well well. He was the deputy VC in IFE during professsor Faborode tenure as the VC. Well congrats to him. He is a good lecturer
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by vickiemckenzie(f): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
grin
mascot87: Why is that man in white so excited to the extent that he opens all his mouth like that?Na wa o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by simdam500(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
see Femi eye sef, wait ooo, dat man in white could not hold his happiness to himself anymore, may be that y he shine eyes like halogen
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by ichomi(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Wetin she dey sing sef?? Mtshww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo’cheddah In Mixed African Prints Ensemble / Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" / "This Is Wrong" Tunde Ednut Replies Naira Maley On After Supporting Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.