Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Exposition Of Kingdom Principles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposition Of Kingdom Principles (1640 Views)

EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth / Tithing Ended And Abolished In The N.T - An Exposition On Hebrews Chapter 7. / Exposition Of The Occult Prophets And Healers In The Organizational Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by shdemidemi(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2013
@ Bidam

You have the floor to do a comprehensive explanation of the kingdom principles without equivocation.

The scripture remains our guide, therefore no traditional, moral or sensual inferences or postulations.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jesus is the master teacher;the kingdom is the embodiment of his teaching.From the perspective of baptism,when we are baptized into Christ,we are saying, " I am choosing you above every other available teacher,philosopher,rabbi and leader and i am submitting to your school of thought.I'm going to be associated with you only,so that whenever people see me,they are going to know, 'He belongs to that teacher".

1 Corinthians1

12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

There is a great move of the Spirit in our day that is declaring the kingdom principles that was first announced by Jesus and manifested in the early Church.The establishment of these principles will lead to the founding of a kingdom lifestyle or kingdom culture.God is about to do a "new thing", but not all would immediately understand.

16But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.Heb 11.

Jesus said the saints are a light and a city set on a hill. We recall when David rejoiced to bring the ark of God to Zion.All the people led by the king and priests,in the correct order,carried the ark of God's presence and placed it within a tent having one door(Jesus is and always will be the only door).They placed the ark on mount Zion, a type of the city of God.Here all the people,governed by the priests worshiped God.
Isaiah 51
11Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

The bible says believers are called priest and kings unto God,this has gone beyond individual salvation into kingdom culture of the saint which will be evident in our day.
Luke 8
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

11Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Mathew 13
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

The seed that is the word of God in the above scripture in Luke is also the seed that is the children of God in Mathew.The Word of God that is the seed in the saints becomes the seed of the children of the kingdom-the word made flesh.Children of light manifest the Word of God.They are collectively as apostle Paul says,an epistle read for all men.

Mysteries are secrets of God,not kept from us,but rather kept for us.

Col 1
27To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

Selah on these,i will continue as we go along.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by christemmbassey(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Bidam, i dey hia o, any attempt to twist, you go see pepper.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by shdemidemi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
@ bidam

I am yet to see any kingdom principle so far or a call for believers to follow a certain principle or tradition.

Please make these things clear, thanks.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by shdemidemi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sir bidam,

I am still waiting on a lucid treatise on 'kingdom principles' according to you.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by DrummaBoy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hello shdemidemi

I have looked fwd to this thread for so long. I think I have an idea of what some disparage as a two gospel really is.

This is ur opportunity to state ur position and do it strongly and lucidly

Let's not what for Bidam. He has given what he has: a man cannot give what he doesnt have.

So let's have ur position on it or we may wait forever.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Goshen360(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
christemmbassey: @Bidam, i dey hia o, any attempt to twist, you go see pepper.

grin grin grin
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Goshen360(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
DrummaBoy: Hello shdemidemi

I have looked fwd to this thread for so long. I think I have an idea of what some disparage as a two gospel really is.

Let's not what for Bidam. He has given what he has: a man cannot give what he doesnt have.

Yes my brother. We really have to hear what our brother shdemidemi have to say on that 2 gospels thing. Like I said on one thread, I'm trying to understand him but not yet. If I'm to explain or interpret things, I would say the gospel preached under the law changed because of what Christ did on the cross as finished works.

Maybe that's what or how our brother shdemidemi is explaining it in his own understanding but I, personally will love to follow a good explanation from him in that aspect so others can weigh what he really meant.

*** over to you, @ shedemidemi ***
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
shdemidemi: @ bidam

I am yet to see any kingdom principle so far or a call for believers to follow a certain principle or tradition.

Please make these things clear, thanks.
Just laying a foundation.If you agree with what i said so far then lets move on bro..I wonder why the rush.You said detailed explanation with scriptures na.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
christemmbassey: @Bidam, i dey hia o, any attempt to twist, you go see pepper.
grin you no well..wia u see me twist scriptures?
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
shdemidemi: Sir bidam,

I am still waiting on a lucid treatise on 'kingdom principles' according to you.
BEEN BUSY. I don't have time luxury on nairaland na.There are weightier matters to attend to.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
DrummaBoy: Hello shdemidemi

Thanks for the compliment.Your puffed up attitude is becoming boring don't you think? May God help you to appreciate people and not to always look on the negative aspect of things.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Goshen360(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bidam: BEEN BUSY. I don't have time luxury on nairaland na.There are weightier matters to attend to.

Weightier matters like TITHE AND TITHING, justice,mercy and ... grin grin grin
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by shdemidemi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bidam: Just laying a foundation.If you agree with what i said so far then lets move on bro..I wonder why the rush.You said detailed explanation with scriptures na.

I don't want this to be another futile thread, I have made up my mind not to refute anything but to hear you out. I will definitely ask pertinent questions at the end though, if you don't mind.

@Goshen and Drummaboy

I will sure present my verdict asap.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ok,since time is not my friend.lemme skip details and give the outline.

These Kingdom principles can be broken down into four specific areas:

1.Kingdom Language: Just as french is spoken in France,so is the spiritual language of the kingdom needed for communication and comprehension.

2.Kingdom Commerce: The ways of business and economic intercourse withing the Kingdom.

3.Kingdom protocol: The rules and manners pertaining to the order of the Kingdom.

4.Kingdom Government: The administration and rule of the Kingdom.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

Weightier matters like TITHE AND TITHING, justice,mercy and ... grin grin grin
grin grin Thank God say you cross am if no be so eh....
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by shdemidemi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Bidam,
Just to call to mind and re-emphasize that you are not suppose to make up your own private summations without giving scriptural insertions to substantiate your points.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Boomark(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
@bidam
i don't understand this kind of foundation. I wish to stand on a solid one.

@shdemidemi
abi na tithe principles you wan write before? May be he should talk about tithe principles.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by shdemidemi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
^^^^^I think the kingdom principles Bidam is about to tell us encompass the tithe, health ad wealth, tradition and the moral law principles.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Goshen360(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Boomark: @bidam
i don't understand this kind of foundation. I wish to stand on a solid one.

Bros ehh, I don laf tire o. LWKMD!!! As in eh, you no wan sink based on Bidam's principles. LWKMD!!! Bidam, you see wetin your foundation don cause for guys?
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Boomark(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

Bros ehh, I don laf tire o. LWKMD!!! As in eh, you no wan sink based on Bidam's principles. LWKMD!!! Bidam, you see wetin your foundation don cause for guys?

grin
I believe he should lay another foundation or add more konkri to the foundation so we can know were we are heading for. Make we dey wait na.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
shdemidemi: @Bidam,
Just to call to mind and re-emphasize that you are not suppose to make up your own private summations without giving scriptural insertions to substantiate your points.
Like i said earlier i don't have the luxury of time. I can see mockers here.Hell hath indeed opened it's mouth wide.Let their conscience judge them.If dead too bad. I am done here if it's going to be one sided.You can continue your falsehoods.It's your thread anyway.#shake the dust of his feet#
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by shdemidemi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bidam: Like i said earlier i don't have the luxury of time. I can see mockers here.[b]Hell hath indeed opened it's mouth wide.Let their conscience judge them.If dead too bad. I am done here if it's going to be one sided.You can continue your falsehoods.It's your thread anyway.#shake the dust of his feet#

You cracked me up big time there grin but as ambassadors of the Lord, we have the Spirit of boldness. I wouldn't persuade you to do this if you don't want to though.

@Drummaboy, Christembassey, bookmark and Goshen

Why na!!!
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Wizemmanuel(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
We are no more in church age , we are in kingdom age whereby God is building his soldiers to fight the beast that is to come , this is the age of sonship manifestation.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by shdemidemi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
^^^^elucidate bro.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
shdemidemi:

You cracked me up big time there grin but as ambassadors of the Lord, we have the Spirit of boldness. I wouldn't persuade you to do this if you don't want to though.

@Drummaboy, Christembassey, bookmark and Goshen

Why na!!!
grin Don't mind these scoffers. The so called spirit of the law they claim to have is lacking in their lives.Anyway i don't have the release in my spirit to continue.God is dealing with me on another matter so i might not be on nairaland 24\7.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by shdemidemi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Bidam

Take it easy, I understand your position but I am quite sure our fellow brethren here were also looking forward to your exposition. They were only putting the C-Caution signs so unscriptural inferences would not surface; However, you can present the principles when ever the Spirit permit.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Goshen360(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bidam: Like i said earlier i don't have the luxury of time. I can see mockers here.Hell hath indeed opened it's mouth wide.Let their conscience judge them.If dead too bad. I am done here if it's going to be one sided.You can continue your falsehoods.It's your thread anyway.#shake the dust of his feet#

Look at you, don't tell me you're not man enough o. When you and your gangs them dey shoot missile to we grace teachers, you see us run? grin grin grin You try run make I see you, I will catch you for another thread. You think you can run from this hot seat wey shdemidemi place you? E don tay you don dey yarn this 'principle' of a thing, at least make we too partake of it naw abi na only you the principle dey work for ni. After all, tithe is 'principle' for you! LWKMD o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Goshen360(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bidam: grin Don't mind these scoffers. The so called spirit of the law they claim to have is lacking in their lives.Anyway i don't have the release in my spirit to continue.God is dealing with me on another matter so i might not be on nairaland 24\7.

Okay, I understand the moves of the Spirit. You know I joke somethings and today happens to be my joke day. No vex. Please proceed whenever the Spirit 'release' you. Thank you!
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by DrummaBoy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
OK Bidam, Pls continue the discuss. I honestly thought U were through with that first post.

And as for the being through with U on this forum, I reconsider: Forgive me for being a pain... OK... I believe I am forgiven?

And as for U Boomark wey want pursue Bidam; if I catch U... person dey lay doctrinal foundation U say make im add KONKIRI...

E no good O... LOL!!!
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by PastorAIO: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Oops, I delete. I misread.
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ok,since you guys begged me to,no wahala. But i am going to only pick Kingdom government. Since i am pressed for time due to so many activites,i would encourage us to get a hold of a book titled: "Ministry of the saints by Dr. Mark Hanby". The book is a tremendous blessing and offers tremendous insight into Kingdom Government manifested through the multiplicity of ministry and NOT the one man show we see in our churches these days where the clergy lord it over the laity.

"Multiplicity of ministry is a multifaceted, many-sided ministry. It consists of many people, utilizing their various gifts and callings as they focus on a singularity of vision. The Church has a bank of human resources that is not being used to its fullest. The ministry of the Church needs to incorporate the many members of the Body of Christ. If the perfection of the Church is ever to become a reality, the ministry of the Church cannot be the ministry of one man."

The Ministry of the Saints Dr. Mark Hanby

We believe that the Lord "sets a man" (Num. 27:16) in each local reflection of His church to establish the vision of that particular house. From that vision, the various gifted ministries throughout that house work together to implement vision through the diverse ministries that have been established in that local work (Exodus 18:14-26; Acts 6:1-4).

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies That Didn’t Come To Pass / Jesus And All Of The Prophets Before Him Pray The Same As Muslims Pray Today / Pentecostal Churches Are Partly Responsible For The Increase In Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.