Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! (1485 Views)

Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by lifestyle1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Yes 12th Baby boy! grin

+ They will keep trying till they get a girl! cheesy

It’s a boy! Again.

Kateri and Jay Schwandt of Rockford, Mich., welcomed their 12th baby into the family last week. A brood of now — count 'em — 12 boys.

“We didn't know what he would be when he was first born,” a smiling Kateri Schwandt told the local NBC News station. “We don't find out. It's always a boy, but it's always a surprise."

Tucker Ray Schwandt was born on Aug. 4 — the newest sibling among the other boys ranging in age up to 21 years old.

Tucker's 11 older brothers rushed into their mother's room at St. Mary’s Hospital in Grand Rapids, Mich., to greet their newest brother.

"I never imagined I'd be sitting here with my 12th child," Jay Schwandt, said.

The proud parents told the station they had been hoping for a girl, but this time, like the past 11 times, it was not to be.

"I'm sure a little girl probably would be fun, but we know what we're doing. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in a locker room," Kateri Schwandt said. She certainly has enough sons to form a football team.

The family's oldest son, Ty, said there are benefits to being part of such a large family.

"I know how to manage time and manage a schedule and make sure kids get where they need to be and get picked up when mom forgets every now and then," he said.

Amazingly, dad Jay says he’s not opposed to having more kids. He says maybe the 13th “will be the charm” that gets the family a girl.

source : http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/family-hoped-for-a-girl--gets-12th-baby-boy-215850096.html?vp=1
Re: Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2013
Football team complete. Now U̶̲̥̅̊ can start up ur club;n U̶̲̥̅̊ hav a coach too(popsy $ momsy)
Re: Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by Kanwulia: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
From una mouths to una gods' ears JARE! kiss
The girl will be a REAAAAAL PRINCESS!!!! kiss
Re: Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by slimyem: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
The woman wan killi herself? Haba!
Can't they adopt a girl child?

1 Like

Re: Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by greatgod2012(f): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
In this century?

I just hope the woman won't kill herself.

Goodluck to them.

1 Like

Re: Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by EfemenaXY: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
That man go be hot cake for Naija.

Advert:

Seeking a boy? Get a sample of Jay Schwandt's 100% tried and tested boy-producing milk

A trial will convince you.

Call now, today, at: 1-0800 694 3271

Calls may be monitored for training purposes. International call rates apply. Check with bill payer before placing call. Terms and conditions apply. cool cool
Re: Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by Maipride(f): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
There's a family friend of ours who has 8 BOYS all in d name of ℓ̊ want a girl... They are all grown up now tho and d last is Ss3 now but mehnn they were always fighting and food consumption in dt house ws just sumtyn else lipsrsealed... Thank God for their parents sha, they are all doing grt now.

But...kai,their mamaa try no be small..!

1 Like

Re: Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
My cous already have 5,said she will continue till she gets a gal.
That's crazy. Its like tellin a woman to continue till she gets a boy. R they mad?
Re: Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by baby124: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
LMAO. I dont blame the mum. I would be depressed without a girl child. Too much testosterone in the house. I need a morenikeji. Someone that looks like me, can shop with me and i can plan her wedding. cheesy. I want to go crazy at my girl child's wedding. Without a girl child, what will i do sad. *fingers crossed*

3 Likes

Re: Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by EfemenaXY: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
yellowpawpaw: My cous already have 5,said she will continue till she gets a gal.
That's crazy. Its like tellin a woman to continue till she gets a boy. R they mad?

My dear, it's not crazy o! Neither are they mad. You won't understand until you're in that boat jare. Boys are cool but girls are just kiss kiss kiss

Who else understands us better when we go clothes / shoes / handbag / accessories shopping and the need to spend hours trying to decide the right colour and shades? cheesy grin

Not to mention our saloon runz tongue

1 Like

Re: Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
yellowpawpaw: My cous already have 5,said she will continue till she gets a gal.

Sometimes when we are too belefull we throw unnecessary tantrums grin....we are never content.. Moi inclusive.

May Lord forgive us all. Amen. cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watery Sperm / When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. / Mother Celebrate First Triplets Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.