Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. (1466 Views)

Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote / Why Are Some Girls Shy To Tell Their Mum They Had Unprotected Sex? / Two Children Roast In Fire After Their Mum Locked Them Indoors & Went Out (graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. by naijamomdiary(f): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Something quite embarrassing happened to me today...ok this is it, basically I try to cut my kids sugar intake  all the time so as to avoid sugar flare, tooth decay and obesity. Soda, packed juices and chocolates are consumed minimally by my kids‎. Today we had a guest and I offered her a pack of cold juice, some ice cubes and a glass cup.

I instruct my kids never to ever ask a guest for drinks when offered to them, the older 3 are very much aware of the consequences of begging at all but not my last kid who can barely understand an ordinary statement without mimicking it in her own baby language. Before I knew what was going on she brought a big water bottle of almost one litre to ask my guest for some fruit juice, I gave my kid the disapproving look but she went on to ask her for some fruit juice I even tried to cajole her to go get hers from the refrigerator but she was hell bent on having some of the guest's fruit juice. My kid was finally offered some fruit juic‎e and that left me embrassed.

Every mother wants to portray a picture of a perfect home of well mannered kids but seriously it ain't easy as been imagined. It's only the grace of God that guides us in training our children so that they can stop falling our hand...lol. who can translate the phrase: "pikin fall her mama hand" to correct English please? I've been trying to crack my brain to get it right. 

Please visit my blog guys www.diaryofanaijamom..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. by sissylucy(f): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
The child disgraced her mother
Re: When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
lol...there's no disgrace here, child is still in oral stage and I think its cute.
my neighbors kids does that a lot and I feel like I'm part of the family when she let's the child collect stuffs from me while I'm snacking on them.

1 Like

Re: When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. by SAMBARRY: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Kontinu living for the public. undecided

Isn't she a baby.perfect family indeed grin

Abeg next grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. by Hafyz23(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
You just have to tell d guest not to give her, so that she wud knw it s nt a gud tin to beg for food and to control herself in the future.

3 Likes

Re: When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. by nifton(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Madam u know the one wey u collect from guests wen u small? Abeg free dat pikin make she express herself.

3 Likes

Re: When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. by PreshyG(f): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Not my nebo's dota, if u call Mirabel, she will ansa yes, come, there will be no response but wen u say come and take, u see her joyfully come, collect it and wil tel u tanchu... Kids are sooooo innocent, dts y i luv them. Op, just keep telling them gradually, d younger one too will pik up.
Re: When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2015
I still don't understand the rationale behind this don't ask the visitor for a drink. I used to do it as a kid and my mother would get so mad but that didn't help me understand why it is wrong and even now I still don't understand. Can someone be kind enough to explain?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Emotional Message From A Single Mother To Her Son And To Single Ladies / How Do I Stop Giving Up So Easily? / Domestic Violence:the Untold Story Of Engr. Chinyere Sylvia Akaleme (nee Igbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.