Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Watery Sperm - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watery Sperm (1462 Views)

Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Dead Husband To Have Two Babies (photos) / IVF: Using A Brother's Or Father's Sperm, Is It Right? / This Woman Is Allergic To Her Husband's Sperm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watery Sperm by oladipoolaitan(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Pls, what may likely responsible for watery sperm? Wht is the health implication? And a very good idea on its solution will be gratefully welcomed. Thanks . Note-we all know that problem shared some time may be problem solved!
Re: Watery Sperm by Bigsteveg(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Well, i dont really know much..u'll need doctors in the house to help with dat. I can only say too much alcohol does damage to the sperm, high drugs also can affect a man performance and sperm. The effects is for a man with a watery sperm, the chances of him being able to father is extremely low and suchh people need to see a medical personnel.

I'll advise the make folk to be cautions of their health, take more fruits especially banana and any potassium contained fruits, also vegetables is good for the man system.

I'll let the doctors ind a house take it from there and i also stand to be corrected, am just an Electrical Electronics Engineer.

3 Likes

Re: Watery Sperm by yemisolar(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
guy, there is nothing called watery sperm. all semen eventually get watery, what matters is the concentration of viable sperm cells in the semen which you can hardly tell by its mere thickness.. if you are concerned all you need do is to go to a certified lab and do a semen test/sperm count. don't let anybody confuse you.

1 Like

Re: Watery Sperm by oladipoolaitan(m): 2:15am On Jul 11, 2014
yemisolar: guy, there is nothing called watery sperm. all semen eventually get watery, what matters is the concentration of viable sperm cells in the semen which you can hardly tell by its mere thickness.. if you are concerned all you need do is to go to a certified lab and do a semen test/sperm count. don't let anybody confuse you.
thanks a lot ...God bless
Re: Watery Sperm by Kanwulia: 3:19am On Jul 11, 2014
It means LOW SPERM COUNT!

Simple! kiss
Re: Watery Sperm by thorpido(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
^^^It is not low sperm count.

It is Semen and not sperm(you can't see sperm).
The viscousity of semen does not determine if the individual has low sperm count or not.Only a lab investigation can determine that.
The thickness of semen varies from one individual to another.Sometimes it could even change in the same individual depending on certain factors.
Re: Watery Sperm by oladipoolaitan(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2014
thorpido: ^^^It is not low sperm count.

It is Semen and not sperm(you can't see sperm).
The viscousity of semen does not determine if the individual has low sperm count or not.Only a lab investigation can determine that.
The thickness of semen varies from one individual to another.Sometimes it could even change in the same individual depending on certain factors.
thanks
Re: Watery Sperm by juman(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2014
@op, no shaking.

(1) (Reply)

Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Woman Shoots Man On Account Of Bad Sex,Cheating / What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.