Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Someone with Similar message should identify - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone with Similar message should identify (1088 Views)

Telecom Invite! Who Got Similar Sms / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone with Similar message should identify by dayo20002002: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls anyone in the house that receive similar mail should help with update of what to expect since I don't know what I apply for and what to espect

Good day,

PAL Pensions would like to invite you for an interview on Tuesday  12

th August  2013 by 12pm.

Venue for the interview is  57, UBA House , Marina , Lagos.

Kindly indicate interest in attendance.

Femi Akangbe

HR/Administration
Re: Someone with Similar message should identify by oyinaboderin(f): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls note dat tuesday isnt 12th august o,
Re: Someone with Similar message should identify by dayo20002002: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
oyinaboderin: Pls note dat tuesday isnt 12th august o,
Yeah, another mail have been sent to correct it
Re: Someone with Similar message should identify by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
www.palpensions.com/pages.aspx?pg=Careers

Someone posted this link couple of months back. There were four vacancies on their web page page then.

Perhaps you can look through it and remember the position you applied.

Congrats on getting an invite from them. It is a great company to work for. Check on Nairaland career page to get better details( I am too lazy to look for the page that discussed about them including test formats)

Best of luck.
Re: Someone with Similar message should identify by mastereyebee: 3:59am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Someone with Similar message should identify by kunlefox(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mr. Dayo, hope your interview went well.
I have no idea the position they are recruiting for, so can you tell what it's all about? I have mine tomorrow
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Benefited From The Graduate Internship Program By The Federal Ministry O / Urgent Answer Pls!!!! / Front desk officer- Male OND or Smart school Leaver-Ojodu Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.