Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 (45188 Views)

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa / Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
yerimastyle: I I tire d more we mention fis gay of a thing d more some straight guys go into it
Do you know what you said may be true? As people may be giving it a second thought. i soak myself with the blood of JESUS CHRIST o!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Chrisbabylove(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
orgasticdance:
sometimes yes, nice and hot cheesy
..speaking of a Nigerian gay
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
O.D.B.:
Obviously OP is a huge phaggot
lwtmb.grin
Which one is huge phaggot.little phaggot kon.grin

FYI,God loves me.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
ozo_emeka: Why didn't you go for Nigeria?

u mean the holy spiritual world capital called Nigeria.u ever hear murder on spot.I'm sure that would be the end result.

Moreover,don't do pageants,its for girls abeg.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: u mean the holy spiritual world capital called Nigeria.u ever hear murder on spot.I'm sure that would be the end result.

Moreover,don't do pageants,its for girls abeg.

Lol you should have asked him to volunteer too.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
masonkz:

Lol you should have asked him to volunteer too.

And no, pageants aren't for girls alone these days...it's funny the large amount of guys that are keen on going into modelling (including pageants). These days that's the new "in-thing" for gay guys. "I wanna model", "I'm a model". All it takes for them is a cute face.

I wouldn't blame them though. The industry is a welcoming one to all and sundry.
just kidding actually.I know how broad the industry as absorbed the guys too.well,I don't see myself modelling.not even on my priority list.I'm the empirical office type.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
bollyrossy: u will beat dem up! Dat shows ow stupid n uneducated u are! If a guy no wan Bleep pussy wetin b ur own! Atleast dem no steal ur gf! Go get a life! Asshole. U dare lay ur hands on dem be ready to go to hell wv dem dat is if there's one.

Sometimes it's wise to carefully read before commenting, i stated it's foolish to beat someone up because they are gay and you are abusing me while supporting my statement. get your ADD fixed asap

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Koko88(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
I don't understand this new world trend. Does winning Mr. Gay contest amount to anything? is it an achievement? God deliver this 'she-men'!
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by chronique(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2013
I don't blame you. If only your dad had used original durex condom,we wouldn't have to deal with a gay bas/stard like you. I'm very sure your folks are suffering from heart ache due to your useless gay life. You're a bloody waste of sperm. I've warned you;never in your miserable gay life should you quote me again. You this mentally deranged gay that needs to be sent to the bush to live with wild animals. When you're done hitting niccas in their backside,you can proceed to fucking dogs,goats and cows. Moronic imbecil!!!
ifeness:

Then you must live with a lot of silly people. People like you go to Europe and do the opposite.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Vansnickers: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: gay are being beaten , stripped all over Nigeria and no one is going to jail, u must b dreaming if u really think people are to get jailed because they beat ,spit, killed a gay. who cares? the case will b closed and that's it

This is Sick. You're a very sick individual!! This much Hate has to be unhealthy.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 10, 2013
nacosprof: I MUST USE U AS AN EXAMPLE, SATANIC ACT OF URS,..ANY GAY NAIJA ARE NOT SAVE BY ME.....THE ROUGHT OF GOD IS UP ON THEM ALL....END TIME IS HERE...
hear your self out You fool. U had better spend that energy in educating ut obviously dumb skull, nitwit! Mr Rought, lmaaooo. Wrath, it is. Mpong!
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 10, 2013
chronique: I don't blame you. If only your dad had used original durex condom,we wouldn't have to deal with a gay bas/stard like you. I'm very sure your folks are suffering from heart ache due to your useless gay life. You're a bloody waste of sperm. I've warned you;never in your miserable gay life should you quote me again. You this mentally deranged gay that needs to be sent to the bush to live with wild animals. When you're done hitting niccas in their backside,you can proceed to fucking dogs,goats and cows. Moronic imbecil!!!
u are obviously d deranged here. Take it or leave it. Hey, wait! Are u tempted to quote me?? Pls dnt, stuck ur tongue deep down ma butt hole and rim harrrd instead! Holy Broda

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Van snickers:

This is Sick. You're a very sick individual!! This much Hate has to be unhealthy.
you think the guy is normal? I was his nurse @ Yaba Left psychiatric hospital, never knew his condition would degenerate as such. Hmmm, Camerroonpride broda, it is well woth ur miserable soul.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by chronique(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2013
I don't blame you. If only your dad had used original durex condom,we wouldn't have to deal with a gay bas/stard like you. I'm very sure your folks are suffering from heart ache due to your useless gay life. They had great plans for you but you chose to become a nuisance to the public with your awkward sexual orientation. Why not walk up to your parents,look them in the eyes and tell them you prefer fucking niccas and see if they'd clap for you or place a curse on you? You're a bloody waste of sperm. Why hide behind the keyboard to propagate your gay gospel? Why not come out in public and declare your status if you're a 100% sure what you're doing is right? I repeat what I said before. You're animal that needs to be locked up in the zoo or thrown into the forest. You don't deserve to live amongst sane humans. I've warned you;never in your miserable gay life should you quote me again. You this mentally deranged gay that needs to be sent to the bush to live with wild animals. When you're done hitting niccas in their backside,you can proceed to fucking dogs,goats and cows. Moronic imbecil!!!
ifeness:

Then you must live with a lot of silly people. People like you go to Europe and do the opposite.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by seangy4konji: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2013
No Nigeriammmwhere is Mr IBU
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Easy1401(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pack of useless people u can't look 4 a beautiful lady 2 date buh ur fellow men. sodomize and gomoramize is flashing Hello....... angry of God is online
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Emeralddan(f): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ahh dis is a waste of manhood.....look at dis good looking guys for heaven sake...
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by superlative(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
O! Perishing souls , is this the reason why God created you ? May your souls be delivered by his grace why there is still time in Jesus name i pray Amen .
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 11, 2013
^^ Perishing souls where?? Go preach that to your Leaders in ABJ... Gosh I'm late.

@Pinklesbian you're Döp/e! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by kid7soccer(m): 3:12am On Aug 11, 2013
See ur face riff raffs, na so u fine, monkey one com pull levels for nairaland
adaobi123: See all these fine gay men embarassed

I'm left with the riff raffs angry tongue
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by wman(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2013
kid7soccer: See ur face riff raffs, na so u fine, monkey one com pull levels for nairaland
You are an idiot and a baboon.

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Gamesmart: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
kandiikane: Guys, you can have opinions but I won't have anyone making threats or making homophobic statements.

Thanks.

What are homophobic statements?
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by kid7soccer(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
U a clotpool
wman: You are an idiot and a baboon.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by ambassino: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2013
smartgoal is looking for able workers with atleast Olevel in lagos.
interested persons should send there name, location and phone number to 07062234259. sms only
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Romanticboy1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
adaobi123: See all these fine gay men embarassed

I'm left with the riff raffs angry tongue

u drove d fine 1nes wifawt money away nau
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by nellyelitz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Donmichaelz: GAY'S Viewing this topic:
fesse(f), SOJ111(m), Afro-k(m),
BinghiNya(m), maxwell837, rman, Danielotuya(m),

Johnpaul88(m), donmix, Davisgrey(m), bmenanyam(f),

ijeaify, nellyelitz(m), Iswallow(f), babagy82(m), Ipso

Loquita, olu-ff, hrmkz, bola4dprec(m), carbon1224, Alhaji

Pastor , suwepin(m), Binty(f), Mentorbruno(m), adubiay,

maishot(m), normalcent(m), rush2mac, networkgenuis,

beedam(f), Reuben.Abati, Potential2sure, rodriogo,
whiteeyes
(f),

free2ryhme, masonkz(m), Vikta10(m), Emmadani(m),

Joshua15(m), SNOWWHITE240(m), Alabamagnate,
suolboy(m),

Donald80, kingsolo215(m), Rollingbiz, carsprayer,

aluko360(m), DrChatNuff, alheriTOJ(f), ceslide,
glowin2shyn(f),

Ignatio(m), WillyWest, jafsumar07, Vado(m) and 59
guest(s)
i'm no gay bro,full flesh dude with chicXPLORING ability.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Why go to college? There's Google. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.