Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu (47305 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Vanberg(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
WETIN CONCERN US IF 2SHOT BEAT YOU ABEG OOO FOOLISH GIRL
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Simpson101(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2013
bionicdude: despite her shortcomings.i sort of pity dis gal coz she has seen a lot thru life and dis has caused her to be desperate and desperation leads to exploitation.d other day she was asking d other housemates to spell "difference" for her.I felt pity for her coz her situation has caused her to be sort of hated.My issue wit her is dat she could have used dis bba to get herself fixed up in her life but she is just messing dis opportunity up.God help her Nigerians are not merciful

I'm so sorry, I have to say this about this lady I've not even bothered to know or see what she actually looks like.
I strongly believes she's a lady that is full of many immoralities, seeing a lot of negativities through life doesn't justify all her actions and these words she's uttering to and about people, who asked her questions?
Everybody in life has gone through one hell or the other and yet still hoping and praying for opportunities to portray itself for them to grab, for any'wise'body who has seen a lot in life, meeting 2Shortz alone is a life changing opportunity let alone dating him or getting into BBA.
A whole lot of NLanders has stories to tell. If GEJ had opted out of school when he had no shoes, we all know he wouldn't be where he is today.
If she had gone into that house and be a good girl, I'm 1000% sure, one of the green communication companies will grant her an endorsement deal but that has been reduced to 25% sha (dis na 9ja, she might still have one, since she's now making us see reason for her 'mojo')
I think she's just trying to leverage her 'f' ups with all these talks...
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by smilingbab(f): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Promhize: This is not just about Beverly but every woman that is being maltreated. That's the message BBA and the housemates her trying to pass across today, so everyone is telling his/her story and beverly has told hers.
u guys are all pretenders joor,you think its easy to be on constant monitoring for a week,talkless of weeks
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Simpson101(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
smilingbab: u guys are all pretenders joor,you think its easy to be on constant monitoring for a week,talkless of weeks

Is she the first to be under such constant monitoring?
A lot of people had gone to that BBA's house and came back with good reputation(s), why would her own be an exception or does that mean you would do the same if given the chance?
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by THEAMAKA(f): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
Simpson101:

A lot of people had gone to that BBA's house and came back with good reputation(s), why would her own be an exception or does that mean you would do the same if given the chance?

At the same time Nigerians act as if Beverly is the worst person to ever grace that show. Nigerians make such a big deal cause they can't mind their business. People are being extra hard on Beverly because she's NIGERIAN, FACT! You should realize being on the outside is 100% different than actually being inside. Ask any of the previous housemates.
Instead of most Nigerians to hope and encourage her to change, they look for any opportunity to tear her down. Same thing with Goldie (RIP) last year whose only crime was falling head over heels in love, but that didn't stop Nigerians from saying she is discracing us (WTF) and issuing her death threats. Goldie was a very good humble and loyal woman, yet that didn't stop Nigerians from ripping her to shreds. I've come to terms with the fact that Nigerians are just that way in general. They LOVE to tear people down. Funny thing is most of Beverly's fans are outside of Nigeria cause they know its just a TV show and they accept her for who she is cause everybody ain't perfect. But Nigerians are always looking for perfection. Claiming to have morals yet watch nudiity and other "immoral" things associated with BBA. HYPOCRITES (just as AfroCandy described them).
Bottom line is Beverly only has her family to face and if they're not complaining, then its nobody's business.
If Nigerians could channel this much energy into doing something positive, i wonder how different Nigeria would be today. SMH

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Simpson101(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

At the same time Nigerians act as if Beverly is the worst person to ever grace that show. Nigerians make such a big deal cause they can't mind their business. People are being extra hard on Beverly because she's NIGERIAN, FACT! You should realize being on the outside is 100% different than actually being inside. Ask any of the previous housemates.
Instead of most Nigerians to hope and encourage her to change, they look for any opportunity to tear her down. Same thing with Goldie (RIP) last year whose only crime was falling head over heels in love, but that didn't stop Nigerians from saying she is discracing us (WTF) and issuing her death threats. Goldie was a very good humble and loyal woman, yet that didn't stop Nigerians from ripping her to shreds. I've come to terms with the fact that Nigerians are just that way in general. They LOVE to tear people down. Funny thing is most of Beverly's fans are outside of Nigeria cause they know its just a TV show and they accept her for who she is cause everybody ain't perfect. But Nigerians are always looking for perfection. Claiming to have morals yet watch nudiity and other "immoral" things associated with BBA. HYPOCRITES (just as AfroCandy described them).
Bottom line is Beverly only has her family to face and if they're not complaining, then its nobody's business.
If Nigerians could channel this much energy into doing something positive, i wonder how different Nigeria would be today. SMH

You don't have to SYH, immorality is what is it, fine it's a TV show but I bet you'll agree with me that what she did I so disheartening to the ears let alone to the eyes, she did it in the open like it's what the show was actually meant for, that action was way far from what late Goldie of blessed memories did, her beef with people was because she fell uncontrollably on the screen which wasn't good enough for her status as a celebrity...
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by THEAMAKA(f): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Simpson101:

You don't have to SYH, immorality is what is it, fine it's a TV show but I bet you'll agree with me that what she did I so disheartening to the ears let alone to the eyes, she did it in the open like it's what the show was actually meant for, that action was way far from what late Goldie of blessed memories did, her beef with people was because she fell uncontrollably on the screen which wasn't good enough for her status as a celebrity...

Btw, Beverly never had sexx. The bathtub scene was nothing but kissing. Anyone knows its impossible to penetrate in such a position with an awkward angle. It was gossipers that spread such rumors for obvious reasons. She got fiingered by Angelo and that's all. Not saying its right but at least she didn't go all the way. Ofunneka that was also fiingered Nigerians said would never get married, ruined her reputation, blah blah blah is the same Ofunneka that is happily married today and living in the United States. Even Selly from Ghana that has a fiance back home and slept with somebody still didn't get this kind of hate from her country because they know 1) its her cross to bear and her life and 2) its a TV show and there are more important things to worry about than what someone you don't know from Adam chooses to do with their body.
I still think Nigerians need to get off their high hypocritical horse and mind their goddamn business. If they don't like it they shouldn't watch. How can they watch BBA and ontop of that still look for people with "morals." Lol. That's like going to KFC and complaining that they only sell food with chicken in it! Abeg!

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Vanberg(m): 12:47am On Aug 12, 2013
@AMAKA SHUT UP THERE SHE IS A HOE INFACT A BITCH NA WETIN WE SEND AM THERE GO DO BE THAT FINGER OR FINGER KISS OR NO KISS WHY DONT SHE JUST KEEP THAT TILL AFTER THE SHOW NONSENSE
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by THEAMAKA(f): 1:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Vanberg: @AMAKA SHUT UP THERE SHE IS A HOE INFACT A BITCH NA WETIN WE SEND AM THERE GO DO BE THAT FINGER OR FINGER KISS OR NO KISS WHY DONT SHE JUST KEEP THAT TILL AFTER THE SHOW NONSENSE

You only displayed how low your IQ is. If all you could think about was "SHUT UP" followed by incoherent rubbish, then i question how your brain works, if it even works at all.
Nigerians didn't send her there, or do you know her from Adam? Mnet officials in Nigeria did, not NIGERIA. She was selected, not elected. Please differentiate the two.
Typical hypocritical Nigerian. Looking for morals on a show that is rated 18+, with adult content, nudiity, etc. Please get a life sir.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by smilingbab(f): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Vanberg: @AMAKA SHUT UP THERE SHE IS A HOE INFACT A BITCH NA WETIN WE SEND AM THERE GO DO BE THAT FINGER OR FINGER KISS OR NO KISS WHY DONT SHE JUST KEEP THAT TILL AFTER THE SHOW NONSENSE
plz can u tell us wot exactly u sent her 2 go nd do?olodo,Amaka sweetie,nice 1,tell dem,dats if dey have ears at aLl or even make use of it.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by smilingbab(f): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
Simpson101:

dats nt my point,i refuse 2 judge or condemn her cos am nt in her shoes,so instead of u condemning her i wuld rather u pray 4 her 2 b a beta person if u tink she is nt,period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass / Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.