Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency (2489 Views)

2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP / 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency / 2015: APC In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Candidature (2) (3) (4)

2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
2015: APC’s invitation shows Jonathan’s best man for the job – Presidency

on August 07, 2013 / in News 4:35 pm /

Ben Agande, Abuja.
The Presidency, Wednesday, said the invitation by the All Progressive Congress to President Goodluck Jonathan to join their party was a clear indication that Jonathan was the best man for the job of leading this country.

Reacting to the Tuesday invitation extended to President Goodluck by the APC to president Jonathan to join the newly-registered All Progressives Congress, the special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati said the invitation was “an acknowledgment of Jonathan’s sterling leadership qualities”.

According to him, the invitation was a compliment to the president’s leadership qualities which even the opposition had acknowledge that Jonathan is the best man for the job at present.

While jettisoning the possibility of the president taking up the offer, Dr Abati lampooned the opposition party for forming a party only to realise later that they do not have a credible candidate.

“I think it (the APC’s invitation) is a compliment. What Chief Akande has said in essence is that President Jonathan is the best man for the job.

“They formed a party only to realise they don’t have a candidate. We thank him for his acknowledgment of the President’s leadership qualities, but he (the President) is happy where he is.

“We thank Chief Akande for his expression of confidence in President Jonathan’s credibility but the President is happy where he is, as a member and leader of the PDP to which he remains loyal, and under the umbrella of which he is leading a transformation agenda for the betterment of the lives of Nigerians” he said.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/2015-apcs-invitation-shows-jonathans-best-man-for-the-job-presidency/#sthash.J4hBriUV.dpuf

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by homesteady(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
gringrin
Ruben Abati! I LOVE YOU #No Homo!
A perfect reply to a stupid invitation!
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by emekatimsu(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jonathan is also a toast of the opposition, what a credible man Jonathan is
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by nedufantasy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
I thougth they said he no dey work y calling him to join
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by homesteady(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
According to him, the invitation was a
compliment to the president’s leadership
qualities which even the opposition had
acknowledge that Jonathan is the best
man for the job at present.

Some people will knack their head on stone today oh!! LOL
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by VirginFinder: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
So all their struggle afterall was to have GEJ in their midst?

Didnt they know GEJ'll never accept this?

Don't they know this will further enhance his chances of getting the ticket in the PDP?

Where is gbawe to spin this?

GEJ till 2019!

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by DanAnyiam: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
emekatimsu: Jonathan is also a toast of the opposition, what a credible man Jonathan is
Some of you are really silly, as for Abati, who can blame him? He is only justifying his monthly salary. So you and clueless Abati don't know when you are even mocked?
Wasn't It the same scenario when Ojukwu called Awolowo, the best president I Nigeria never had? grin
If genuinely you people thinks that Akande's invitation to Jonathan is a complement, it mean, that many of you need education is sarcasm. You got to laugh at this season of political silliness grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Goddex: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
This Abati is baaaddd nigga!! I can't stop laughing
Imagine this punch

While jettisoning the possibility of the president taking up the offer, Dr Abati lampooned the opposition party for forming a party only to realise later that they do not have a credible Presidential candidate.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by homesteady(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Some of you are really silly, as for Abati justifying his monthly salary. So you and your clueless Abat don't when you are even mocked? It the same when Ojukwu called Awolowo, the best president I Nigeria never had.
If genuinely you people thinks that Akande's invitation is a complement, it mean, that many of you need education is sarcasm.

I was expecting this!
Who is meant to mock who?? LOL! Just imagine your junior brother mocking you
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by DanAnyiam: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
emekatimsu: Jonathan is also a toast of the opposition, what a credible man Jonathan is
Are some of you for real?
So, someone just got married to your girlfriend and he send you an invitation for their wedding, you think that is a compliment? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can now understand why this wicked politicians deceive our clueless people. Clueless leadership= Clueless following grin grin
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by DanAnyiam: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
homesteady:

I was expecting this!
Who is meant to mock who?? LOL! Just imagine your junior brother mocking you
Yes mumu, if don't know let me explain it to you. Akande is mocking Jonathan that they are about to take what normally belong to him but when they do, but he can happily to join them. In Igboland, our ancestors says that when you explain an idiom to a child, that the dowry paid on his/her mother is worthless.

I gave example before with a reference of where Ojukwu called Awolowo, the best president, Nigeria never had at his death. Gosh!
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by homesteady(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Yes mumu, if don't know let me explain it to you. Akande is mocking Jonathan that they are about to take what normally belong to him but when they do, he is happy to join them. In Igboland, our ancestors says that when you explain an idiom to a child, that the dowry paid on his/her mother is worthless.

I gave example before with a reference of where Ojukwu called Awolowo, the best president, Nigeria never had at his death. Gosh!

Okay I agree!!
Abati is also mocking them! #case closed
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by DanAnyiam: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
homesteady:

Okay I agree!!
Abati is also mocking them! #case closed
You have no other choice than to humbly agree, unless you want to kept making a fool of yourself like few others has already started. Abati can be excused, he is only earning is daily bread. What are your excuses?

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by adisaoladayo: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Politics @ its peak,am disappointed if some of us can actually believe that APC is invitn jonathan in the real sense of invitation.read between the lines people,those old folks in APC wil neva go through such a tedious process of registring APC for them to them to give the power to jonathan.the truth remains he is been told to join THE WINNING PARTY,that's how I view it.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
@ Dan Anyiam, I guess u are a paid agent
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Omexonomy: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Take it or leave it gej is the best man for the job. South westerners under the auspices of MAD OLD PROFESOR, that idi.o.t MUMUCIOUS MASQURADE and those e-ants, e-cocroaches and e-urchins can insult the living daylight out of him it will make no difference. Gej all the way.
Dan Anyiam:
Some of you are really silly, as for Abati, who can blame him? He is only justifying his monthly salary. So you and clueless Abati don't know when you are even mocked?
Wasn't It the same scenario when Ojukwu called Awolowo, the best president I Nigeria never had? grin
If genuinely you people thinks that Akande's invitation to Jonathan is a complement, it mean, that many of you need education is sarcasm. You got to laugh at this season of political silliness grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by homesteady(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
You have no other choice than to humbly agree, unless you want to kept making a fool of yourself like few others has already started. Abati can be excused, he is only earning is daily bread. What are your excuses?

Hain!! grin who send me to enter this person wahala! O da o!! grin
You are just saying nonsense! Oya you, what are your excuses?
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by homesteady(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Skillbobralph: @ Dan Anyiam, I guess u are a paid agent
Asin enh!! I wonder how much they paid him
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by know: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
homesteady:

Why you dey fear? Face am jor..Man to man!

As for me,an indepedent candidate who wil nt be at the whimps and caprices of his party is d long awaited answer to Nigeria's problem.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Blueboy0402: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Reuben Abati to APC:

“We thank Chief Akande for his expression of confidence in President Jonathan’s credibility but the President is happy where he is, as a member and leader of the PDP to which he remains loyal, and under the umbrella of which he is leading a transformation agenda for the betterment of the lives of Nigerians”

"the invitation was an acknowledgment of Jonathan’s sterling leadership qualities”

“I think it (the APC’s invitation) is a compliment. What Chief Akande has said in essence is that President Jonathan is the best man for the job"

“They formed a party only to realise they don’t have a candidate"
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by homesteady(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
know:

Why you dey fear? Face am jor..Man to man!

As for me,an indepedent candidate who wil nt be at the whimps and caprices of his party is d long awaited answer to Nigeria's problem.

Abeg oh!! That guy has rabies!! I don't want to be infected
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by DanAnyiam: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Skillbobralph: @ Dan Anyiam, I guess u are a paid agent
Agent of who? Because I refused to be brainless like most you because of silly, do or die politics of Nigeria?
Get a life
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by DanAnyiam: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
homesteady:

Do you actually understand English language? What's your excuse to believe that APC people are actually inviting Jonathan to come and be their presidential candidate, if you don't know anything about sarcasm?
Abati, tells us every week that his boss has not told anyone he want to contest any election for his own party in 2015, so today he is happy he was been asked by another party over something he has shown no interest. Nigerians are just bunch of fool at times.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by DanAnyiam: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Blueboy0402: Reuben Abati to APC:

“We thank Chief Akande for his expression of confidence in President Jonathan’s credibility but the President is happy where he is, as a member and leader of the PDP to which he remains loyal, and under the umbrella of which he is leading a transformation agenda for the betterment of the lives of Nigerians”

"the invitation was an acknowledgment of Jonathan’s sterling leadership qualities”

“I think it (the APC’s invitation) is a compliment. What Chief Akande has said in essence is that President Jonathan is the best man for the job"

“They formed a party only to realise they don’t have a candidate"
God help your parents, if its English that they are wasting hard earned cash for you to study. Because if this is the way you will understand/summarises a speech given to you for your thesis for example, they will be really lucky if you are to come home with a 5th class degree.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by luvinhubby(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Agent of who? Because I refused to be brainless like most you because of silly, do or die politics of Nigeria?
Get a life

I hope the "most of you" does not include me or else.......! because i'm not brainless, neighter am i a misguided tribalist, just that i know FRESH AIR we i experience some.
GEJ till Mikel scores a hat trick against Man-U grin
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by kasiem(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
tell us also that apc was mocking ibb, tambuwal, and pdp governors when they were fasting and praying that they should come and join them.

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Do you actually understand English language? What's your excuse to believe that APC people are actually inviting Jonathan to come and be their presidential candidate, if you don't know anything about sarcasm?
Abati, tells us every week that his boss has not told anyone he want to contest any election for his own party in 2015, so today he is happy he was been asked by another party over something he has shown no interest. Nigerians are just bunch of fool at times.

A new political party that was supposed to be the alternative can not seek to identify or associate with a sitting Presdent except they admire and endorse the President's policies.

Inviting the President to their party is an endorsement of his policies, endorsement of his policies is calling for his continuation in office, calling for his continuation in office as APC is invitation to run under APC for re-election.

The good news is Jonathan Goodluck does not have to leave PDP to become the APC candidate. APC can simply adopt him as their candidate in 2015 and should be grown up enough to say so if this is their wish. Afterall the Principals of APC have done this trick before. They done it before when AD or AC adopted OBJ of PDP as their Presidential candidate. So they can do it again!

Bunch of jokers!
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by bashydemy(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
Can you guys go back and read the thread again? is just like if you are tired of your house come and be a houseboy and we will welcome you.
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by homesteady(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Oya Abati is also using sarcasm now!

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by Blueboy0402: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
God help your parents, if its English that they are paying for you to study. Because if this is the way you will understand/summarises a speech given to you for your thesis, they will be luck if you will come home with a 5th class degree.
Seun has provided a faceless forum for people like you who are products of broken condom to come and run your gutter mouth. If your parents actually planned your conception, they would have given you the needed home training during your formative years. Rather they left you to at the mercy of Lagos thugs.

Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by YesBosss(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Get a life

Bro, stop wasting your time with some kids on here. Bisi Akanda was mocking GEJ by saying if he is tired of the crisis rocking the PDP, he can as well join the winning team, cant believe Abati is responding to that. lolz
Re: 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency by DanAnyiam: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
kasiem: tell us also that apc was mocking ibb, tambuwal, and pdp governors when they were fasting and praying that they should come and join them.
Its because when you give someone a wedding invitation, it doesn't mean you are telling the person he will seat at high table at the wedding. I haven't seen any political party ever formed in the world that screen the saintly qualification of its members. Every new party has always says to disgruntled members of other party or parties can join them. Its nothing new. Just that you guys don't like APC or whatever its called, hence everything they do must be terrible. Its like hating someone, whatever they do is never going to be good enough.

Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race / List Of Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Own Private Jets / We Will Be Rewarding Boko Haram If We Elect Buhari – Middle Belt Group

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56