Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Truth About Pre-marital Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth About Pre-marital Sex (1874 Views)

Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Pre-marital Sex by EzebubeEbube(m): 3:01am On Aug 08, 2013
Truth About Pre-Marital Sex

It is a horrible thing to be dancing to the tune of death instead of running for your dear life. There are 2 muscles in d body of a man that has destroyed many men today subjecting them to eternal frustration. Muscle number 1 is the Tongue and muscle number 2 is the penis. This 2 muscles more than any organ has paralyzed the destiny of many men and its still doing so because the devil knows that once he gets you through this,it will take heaven to deliver you. There is one muscle and one hole in the body of a woman that has made many high flying women to be swimming in the ocean of troubles, despair and has caused many promising stars to be buried alive. That muscle is the Tongue and the hole is the Vagina. Access to your womb is access to your destiny. Many women have mortgaged their womb to the devil through careless sex. As a woman if there's any gate you must police jealously in your life it is the gate of your womb. The person who disvirgins you is an important person in your life because disvirginity is a blood covenant and if you are still involved in sexual sins then you must repent today and cry to God for mercy. Sexual sins carry generational consequences and you will suffer every sexual seed that you've sown if you don't repent. Many women today are suffering childlessness, marital spells etc their sexual seeds in d past has germinated to hunt them in their future. The destinies of many men has been destroyed due to the few minutes of careless sex they had in the past with agents of darkness in the appearance of girls. Sex is a covenant. Each time u sleep with someone, you have formed a spiritual soul-tie and covenant with that person and you become a shareholder of every curse and bondage they carry in life. Your body is the temple of God. 1Cor 6:15-18.1Cor3:9. Sexual sins is the only sin in the Bible that God Himself promise to supervise its punishment. What you stand to loose in sexual sin is more than the 5mins of enjoyment;you stand to loose your life and your destiny. One of the terrible statement in the Bible was made to reuben the 1st of the 12 sons of Jacob.Gen49:3. He was suppose to have a colourful and fulfilled destiny but his father cursed him because he slept with his father's wife. Reuben's allowed the muscle between his legs to destroy his destiny. The devil has invaded the present generation with a sexual revolution that is beyond comparison. Every young male is looking for a female to sleep with not minding if their sex partners are actually humanbeings. Do you know that the richest place in the world is not the bank but the grave yards. A lot of people have wasted their lives without fulfilling their purpose,they have gone with the talents and skills God gave to them. Remember every sexual seed you sow must germinate. So ask yourself this question: Will you end the same way others did? Will you fulfill destiny? Will you make heaven if you die today?
GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD
Repent today and He'll restore your destiny and have mercy on you. Do you want to give your life to Jesus? Pray this Prayer : "Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner, forgive me my sins. I believe you died on the cross for my sins, today I receive grace to sin no more. Thank you Jesus for saving me" if you said that prayer and need advice plz send sms to 07010951308. God bless you

If you support the expansion of God's Kingdom, Please Share

6 Likes

Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by PastorOluT(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2013
Repent for the kingdom of God is here. God bless u @ op

Ezebube Ebube: Truth About Pre-Marital Sex

It is a horrible thing to be dancing to the tune of death instead of running for your dear life. There are 2 muscles in d body of a man that has destroyed many men today subjecting them to eternal frustration. Muscle number 1 is the Tongue and muscle number 2 is the penis. This 2 muscles more than any organ has paralyzed the destiny of many men and its still doing so because the devil knows that once he gets you through this,it will take heaven to deliver you. There is one muscle and one hole in the body of a woman that has made many high flying women to be swimming in the ocean of troubles, despair and has caused many promising stars to be buried alive. That muscle is the Tongue and the hole is the Vagina. Access to your womb is access to your destiny. Many women have mortgaged their womb to the devil through careless sex. As a woman if there's any gate you must police jealously in your life it is the gate of your womb. The person who disvirgins you is an important person in your life because disvirginity is a blood covenant and if you are still involved in sexual sins then you must repent today and cry to God for mercy. Sexual sins carry generational consequences and you will suffer every sexual seed that you've sown if you don't repent. Many women today are suffering childlessness, marital spells etc their sexual seeds in d past has germinated to hunt them in their future. The destinies of many men has been destroyed due to the few minutes of careless sex they had in the past with agents of darkness in the appearance of girls. Sex is a covenant. Each time u sleep with someone, you have formed a spiritual soul-tie and covenant with that person and you become a shareholder of every curse and bondage they carry in life. Your body is the temple of God. 1Cor 6:15-18.1Cor3:9. Sexual sins is the only sin in the Bible that God Himself promise to supervise its punishment. What you stand to loose in sexual sin is more than the 5mins of enjoyment;you stand to loose your life and your destiny. One of the terrible statement in the Bible was made to reuben the 1st of the 12 sons of Jacob.Gen49:3. He was suppose to have a colourful and fulfilled destiny but his father cursed him because he slept with his father's wife. Reuben's allowed the muscle between his legs to destroy his destiny. The devil has invaded the present generation with a sexual revolution that is beyond comparison. Every young male is looking for a female to sleep with not minding if their sex partners are actually humanbeings. Do you know that the richest place in the world is not the bank but the grave yards. A lot of people have wasted their lives without fulfilling their purpose,they have gone with the talents and skills God gave to them. Remember every sexual seed you sow must germinate. So ask yourself this question: Will you end the same way others did? Will you fulfill destiny? Will you make heaven if you die today?
GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD
Repent today and He'll restore your destiny and have mercy on you. Do you want to give your life to Jesus? Pray this Prayer : "Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner, forgive me my sins. I believe you died on the cross for my sins, today I receive grace to sin no more. Thank you Jesus for saving me" if you said that prayer and need advice plz send sms to 07010951308. God bless you

If you support the expansion of God's Kingdom, Please Share
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2013
Where I stick my thing and when I do it is none of your business. Busibodies.
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by PastorOluT(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Where I stick my thing and when I do it is none of your business. Busibodies.

Man I tell u I'm a witness, most of those girls ain't human.
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Man I tell u I'm a witness, most of those girls ain't human.

Sometimes, I Bleep non-humans. Mind your own fucking business.
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by PastorOluT(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Sometimes, I Bleep non-humans. Mind your own fucking business.

kk, hope u get to understand before u fall victim?
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

kk, hope u get to understand before u fall victim?

Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by Debeloved87(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2013
Umnh..thanks 4dis piece,its an encourage 4me to hold on and keep on..may GOD see me tru,amen.
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by EvilBrain1(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2013
Religious fanatics are funny.

Well, as long as the keep their craziness our of our laws and don't try and impose it on the rest of us, they can believe whatever they want.

More P for the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by Alwaystrue(f): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks OP though there are other names you could have used to describe the intimate organs.

Indeed sex is a convenant that ought to be entered into only on the 'marital bed'.
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by Kay17: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
^^
What kind of covenant is involuntary?! If the parties don't consciously bind themselves, then there is no agreement or covenant.

The OP is deservedly trash.
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by EvilBrain1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alwaystrue: Thanks OP though there are other names you could have used to describe the intimate organs.

Indeed sex is a convenant that ought to be entered into only on the 'marital bed'.

Somebody please tell me where this "sex is a covenant" bullshiat came from. You people have clearly been watching too many home videos.
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by Alwaystrue(f): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2013
Evil Brain:

Somebody please tell me where this "sex is a covenant" bullshiat came from. You people have clearly been watching too many home videos.

Gen. 2:24
This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.

1 Cor. 6:16
 And don’t you realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the Scriptures say, “The two are united into one."
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by EvilBrain1(m): 1:27am On Aug 09, 2013
Alwaystrue:

Gen. 2:24
This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.

1 Cor. 6:16
 And don’t you realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the Scriptures say, “The two are united into one."

Right, so it's a middle eastern myth. That still doesn't explain why Nigerians believe in it.
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by oneda(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2013
When God finished His creation,He made man the king but, wait a moment! Something is missing! A crown! He made woman the crown of all creation, He covered her up with a leather-like membrane and wrote a contract- the contract of creation - on this wall. Therefore God regards any woman who gives away this contract to a man other than her husband as an harlot and the man that break a virgin shall not be innocent for he have the blood of covenant on his hands Exodus 22:16
Re: Truth About Pre-marital Sex by Kay17: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
oneda: When God finished His creation,He made man the king but, wait a moment! Something is missing! A crown! He made woman the crown of all creation, He covered her up with a leather-like membrane and wrote a contract- the contract of creation - on this wall. Therefore God regards any woman who gives away this contract to a man other than her husband as an harlot and the man that break a virgin shall not be innocent for he have the blood of covenant on his hands Exodus 22:16

But sex is a natural instinct without which Life dies. To oppose it, is to oppose Life.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? / Don't Stop Giving Bribe, The Bible Supports It / Trump Can't Bite- Nigerian Muslims React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.