Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) (1457 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 / 2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by DMainMan: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2013
SAMOAEF means Samuel Maduka Onyishi
African Entrepreneurship Foundation. It
is owned by the C.E.O of Peace Mass
Transit/ He gives scholarship annually to
more than 150 students from different
institutions in Nigeria.

The scholarship is specifically for the
blind, Physically challenged, Orphans and indigent students ( Secondary School students and Undergraduates (University/Polytechnic).

The scholarship will be ending in one month time from now. The form can be picked at ROOM 303 in Institute of African Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

The application form can be downloaded from both the two links below combined.
Copy and paste it on a webpage.

First Page:
unn.edu.ng/sites/unn.edu.ng/files/images/SAMOAEF%202013%20FORM%20(1).pdf

Second Page:
unn.edu.ng/sites/unn.edu.ng/files/images/SAMOAEF%202013%20FORM%20(2).pdf

NOTE

1. Any Nigeria student irrespective of his/her school can apply (read d eligibilty condition)
2. Ensure u fill d form well and add d neccessary attachments
3. For more enquiries especially on how to submit your application and d deadline or any oda relevant question. Call d following numbers:
080-354-83074
080-367-41602

Best Wishes
Re: 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by yemmy75(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Is submission by email, by post, or how??
Re: 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by DMainMan: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
yemmy75: Is submission by email, by post, or how??

As a postgraduate student, i dont really know much cos i am ineligible to apply.

But u can call those numbers to ask your questions for dis year guideline.

I did call dem dis morning to very its authenticity and eligibility conditions.

Last year submission guideline was as follows whereby:

Completed application forms were
submitted to the Institute of
African Studies, University of Nigeria,
Nsukka in hard-copy or
softcopy in either JPEG or PDF format to
ias.unn@unn.edu.ng or
onuigbosamlizzy@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by Donholykel: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls, When is the end date of the application
Re: 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by Donholykel: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
DMainMan:

As a postgraduate student, i dont really know much cos i am ineligible to apply.

But u can call those numbers to ask your questions for dis year guideline.

I did call dem dis morning to very its authenticity and eligibility conditions.

Last year submission guideline was as follows whereby:

Completed application forms were
submitted to the Institute of
African Studies, University of Nigeria,
Nsukka in hard-copy or
softcopy in either JPEG or PDF format to
ias.unn@unn.edu.ng or
onuigbosamlizzy@yahoo.com
pls when is the end date of the application.
Re: 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by DMainMan: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Donholykel: pls when is the end date of the application.

call d no
Re: 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by Donholykel: 3:04am On Aug 17, 2013
DMainMan:

call d no
have done that but none atended to me. Pls, if you have any of they Email address you help me with it. Thanks.
Re: 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by DMainMan: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Donholykel: have done that but none atended to me. Pls, if you have any of they Email address you help me with it. Thanks.

They wil attend to u
Re: 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by Donholykel: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2013
DMainMan:

They wil attend to u
ok tank u sir, pls do you have idea on how the interview or the exam will look like pls.
Re: 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by onlyme07(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2013
Tried downloading the form and got issues with it. Can you please attach and send the 2 pages via email to me?email..tunjioui@gmail.com ! Merci beacoup.
Re: 2013 SAMOAEF Scholarship Is Out (Undergraduates and Secondary School Students) by Nastydroid(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
onlyme07: Tried downloading the form and got issues with it. Can you please attach and send the 2 pages via email to me?email..tunjioui@gmail.com ! Merci beacoup.
i will be happy if the same thing can be done for me here is my email sopadefemi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Latest Report / ASUU Former Pressident Prof. Iyayi's Kinsmen Demand 50billion For Compensation. / Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.