Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Your First Trip To Europe Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your First Trip To Europe Advice (1095 Views)

* / Describe Your First Trip By Air / Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Trip To Europe Advice by olawamiri: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Your first Trip to Europe, Advice needed.
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by carzola(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2013
My first trip to europe!. It was to spain thats were i changed my name to carzola to avoid deportation.... Lolz.....
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Wakapass grin
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Wakapass grin
My oga at the top! Are you now in Netherland? It been long I have seen your post.
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
fados4sure:
My oga at the top! Are you now in Netherland? It been long I have seen your post.
not yet.. Bro but in few months by God Grace.. how iz cyprus??
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by 25omega(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
my first trip was when i was 6 years old and it was to Switzerland

1 Like

Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Naija_lastborn: not yet.. Bro but in few months by God Grace.. how iz cyprus??
Cyprus is boring. Am working on my visa to UK at the moment
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
fados4sure:
Cyprus is boring. Am working on my visa to UK at the moment
oh really, gist mi now..bro
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Naija_lastborn: oh really, gist mi now..bro
Lol
What info do you need?
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
fados4sure:
Lol
What info do you need?
it is well with you... But why did you decide to go for uk??
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Naija_lastborn: it is well with you... But why did you decide to go for uk??
Many reasons: their educational system is one of the best in the world, it's an English speaking country and it's a place where black can also ocupie good positiion when they are qualify an so on
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
fados4sure:
Many reasons: their educational system is one of the best in the world, it's an English speaking country and it's a place where black can also ocupie good positiion when they are qualify an so on
best of luck bro..
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Naija_lastborn: best of luck bro..
Thanks man!
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
fados4sure:
Thanks man!
graag gedaan
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Naija_lastborn: graag gedaan
U bent nederlands spreken nu al?
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
fados4sure:
U bent nederlands spreken nu al?
Yes I spreak little dutch for now.. And you do you speak Dutch?
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 09, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Yes I spreak little dutch for now.. And you do you speak Dutch?
It is well
I use google translate. I wanted to apply to a school in Netherland then but, I was told I will need to write an MVV exam. That was why I change my destination
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2013
fados4sure:
It is well
I use google translate. I wanted to apply to a school in Netherland then but, I was told I will need to write an MVV exam. That was why I change my destination
You mean Civic exam? If it is civic exam, I don't think that is true for a student visa because its only people who are going for Permanent Stay like Family Reunion and such.. That need to do the exam, even I can say Netherlands student visa is the easiest if you got your money..
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2013
Naija_lastborn: You mean Civic exam? If it is civic exam, I don't think that is true for a student visa because its only people who are going for Permanent Stay like Family Reunion and such.. That need to do the exam, even I can say Netherlands student visa is the easiest if you got your money..
May be the person that gave me the info was not accurate
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2013
fados4sure:
May be the person that gave me the info was not accurate
why can't you contact P.desmond or even Post on any Nederland Thread here..
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
fados4sure:
It is well
I use google translate. I wanted to apply to a school in Netherland then but I was told I will need to write an MVV exam That was why I change my destination

That is not true.
Re: Your First Trip To Europe Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Demaejy:

That is not true.
.ofcourse not true.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Plz:need The List Of Countries 'without' Constitution?? / A Strange Flood At Ayetoro Gbede - Dino Melaye's Village, / Breaking: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines From Entering Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.