Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 (14974 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Secacon: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
Jst take heart i ve had an experience like dis, but mine was 300k as a fresh graduate but with God i survived the trauma.it's well.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Zadokk: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pls sorry ooo, but let me ask when you are about to enter lagos, in the sign post did you see welcome to lagos or did you see THIS IS LAGOS, it means shine your eye
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by seangy4konji: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dere is no way u will cleanse this world without some stubborn mad men remaining
xykms101: Heeya! Sorry my dear, just take a rope to the third mainland bridge, tie it around your neck and jump down.

...Just bcoz of 90k, you want to wake all your neighbours.

...Dat 1 na welcome party to lagos, next tym shine your eyez. This is lagos!
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by optimusprime2(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Suck it up, life goes on
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by matrixme(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sorry about that! Must be a difficult moment. Just send your account number as some users requested. There are still some good Nigerians out there that are not emphatic towards their fellow neighbors. Just ninety 1000 naira or one eighty 500 naira would do!
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by mcevans1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
tellwisdom:

No bro, i don't give money out like that. I worked hard for it.

Will you go to the grave with your hard earned money when you die? undecided
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Oshiite: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
xykms101: Heeya! Sorry my dear, just take a rope to the third mainland bridge, tie it around your neck and jump down.

...Just bcoz of 90k, you want to wake all your neighbours.

...Dat 1 na welcome party to lagos, next tym shine your eyez. This is lagos!
u are nothing but a fool
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Temptee101(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
bethnals: well you are still alve my friend; that 90k is relatively small and can be made back!
See ur mouth lyk is small. Do u hv any idea hw long n difficult it took him 2 save dat amount?
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by ada40: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sorry for the attack but there is nothing God can not do in puting a smile on your face again with devine intervention.

Pls open and read this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-medically-spiritually/16
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Oieezhah(f): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
ajanaku2: Welcome to Lagos!

The character "Solo" in that old comedy film, "Lagos na wa" comes to mind!

On another note, I don't believe the $h!t happened to the Op! May be he just relayed someone else's predicament! if actually it happened to him, will his fingers still have the "hearts" to open www.nairaland.com and type away?
wat are you sayin? If u dnt knw wt 2 say, its not by force to comment u know. #swerve.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by free2ryhme: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
EmmyDe25: Well, i really dont know where to start from because i dont know exactly which planet am on presently. I am a batch A corps member serving in Lagos state. For over a month now i've being on the look out for an apartment around the Ogba axis of Lagos state. Fortunately or unfortunately for me i was finally able to get a room yesterday 07/8 through an agent. After inspecting the room and was convinced with what i saw, i told the agent i was going to bring the money before dusk. Leaving his office i headed straight down to the First bank branch at Ogba, along Ijaiye road to clear all the money i had in my account. Heading home, i passed through the estate where access/keystone bank is sited. Lo and behold, i saw a gang of 7 guys besieging me, before i knew anything they brought out a gun asking me to bring out the money i withdrew frm the ATM. Wanting to shout but the sight of a gun seized my voice. After giving them the money, i was told to run and never look back. Didnt know how i got home, and since then my head has been filled with all sort of thoughts. Dont know where am going to start from... Feel so terrible!

welcome to lagos grin grin
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Babaji111(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
Oh Nairalandrs, I didn't hear of someone asking his account number for assistance...only mentioning "sorry" or even quoting biblical verses, Na wao! let us try and assist him recover his lost N90k and get accommodation to enable him settle down and serve the country...shi ke nan! undecided
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Godson201333(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Just take heart bro because shit happens at times ...
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by jamesbridget13(f): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Gombs: ...Sir, lemme ask you a candid question..

"When last did you pay your tithe?"

If you do pay tithe, I'll assume they were paid correctly and completely. Now, when last did you pay em?

If you haven't been paying, my advice for you is start paying..God promised to rebuke the devourer for your sake when you tithe. Obviously, if you don't give 10% of it to him, the devourer would come for the whole of it, either by robbery, fraudsters, unnecessary bills to treat illness, police mata, etc

And as for the stolen 90k...this is my advice

Philippians 3:13
New Living Translation (NLT)
13 ...but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead

God Bless You
i totally agree with u. There was this month i thought oi dont ve enough money 2 pay my tithe after expenses. I fell ill n d treatment consumed more than my tithe. I regreted not 2 ve paid my tithe dat month. @Op! Move on, try 2 borrow or use NYSC foundation if u ve no other option

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by jamesbridget13(f): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Temptee101: See ur mouth lyk is small. Do u hv any idea hw long n difficult it took him 2 save dat amount?
look! Compared 2 his life?
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
U fumbled bros.u shd hav fought
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by kukus01(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
well..... sorry!!!! welcome to the e-banking world ....cashless banking.... go cashless my brother!!! i hardly do cash these days!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Lagos is full of one-chance. It's a horrible city but many people wont agree with this assertion.

I have had an experience too. God will replenish what you lost. Squart with a good friend for the mean time. I feel for you.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by greggng: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
I feel bad to hear your story . i have been a victim and i know how you feel. Seun is there a way we can contribute for this young man to at least support him get the accommodation.This we can do after seun must have verified this guy.We can contribute 1k each and before you know it, we have saved a soul.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Caleboha: Whatever you do donot contemplate suicide! Na small money, you'll make billions and give out millions tomorow!
cool

Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2013

If you do pay tithe, I'll assume they were paid correctly and completely. Now, when last did you pay em?

If you haven't been paying, my advice for you is start paying..God promised to rebuke the devourer for your sake when you tithe. Obviously, if you don't give 10% of it to him, the devourer would come for the whole of it, either by robbery, fraudsters, unnecessary bills to treat illness, police mata, etc

13 ...but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead

God Bless You

This your advice sef. So he lost his life savings because he didnt pay his tithe? Am not in any position to judge you or him.

But next time, weep with those who weep and rejoice with those who rejoice.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by born2boink(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
okpara ugo: Lagos is full of one-chance. It's a horrible city but many people wont agree with this assertion.

I have had an experience too. God will replenish what you lost. Squart with a good friend for the mean time. I feel for you.
na only God for helep us for this naija.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
ajanaku2: Welcome to Lagos!

The character "Solo" in that old comedy film, "Lagos na wa" comes to mind!

On another note, I don't believe the $h!t happened to the Op! May be he just relayed someone else's predicament! if actually it happened to him, will his fingers still have the "hearts" to open www.nairaland.com and type away?

Who cares for you to believe it or not? You are a cold blooded fellow. Its people like you who make lagos a nightmare to dwell in.

So since he has the experience, he shouldnt be sensible enough to open the internet? Nawa for some people's mentality.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by emmanuelanjili(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2013
God would help you my brother to recover your stolen money.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 12, 2013
When they are eventually caught, and they will be caught as they always get caught, I hope that they are burnt to a well done crisp.

My Wife was also robbed of N100k in Ibadan. More than the money she lost an innocence.

As long as I am on NL, I will always be happy to read and jubilate thieves that are handed Swift jungle justice.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by edwardaigb: 4:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Young man, take it easy on yrself. God ll make a much better ways
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by drexx(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2013

God Bless You
See this fool. Someone lost money and you are bringing your very shallow religious reasoning here. What if this guy is a Muslim? Must you bring religion to every thing in your life. You didn't even ask him which religion he belongs to 1st. You just start accusing him of dodging tithe. After they will say Christians are not extremists. This is extremism at its height. My mum that pays tithes and extra and they still robbed her, how can you explain that with your tithe ideology.............. Op sorry shit happens. My elder brother always tells me that in every situation, there is a way out. Just sit down and reason and find that way
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Gombs(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2013
okpara ugo:

This your advice sef. So he lost his life savings because he didnt pay his tithe? Am not in any position to judge you or him.

But next time, weep with those who weep and rejoice with those who rejoice.

Sir he asked for an advice, not for weep team or rejoice team. If he had written, "pls weep for me" or "rejoice with me", then, you'd have had a point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Launching Portal For Payment Of N75,000 To Ex Corps Members / Ogun State Batch B Corpers 2013 / MUST READ (if You Are Posted To Plateau State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.