Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 (14972 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Gombs(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2013
drexx: See this fool. Someone lost money and you are bringing your very shallow religious reasoning here. What if this guy is a Muslim? Must you bring religion to every thing in your life. You didn't even ask him which religion he belongs to 1st. You just start accusing him of dodging tithe. After they will say Christians are not extremists. This is extremism at its height. My mum that pays tithes and extra and they still robbed her, how can you explain that with your tithe ideology.............. Op sorry shit happens. My elder brother always tells me that in every situation, there is a way out. Just sit down and reason and find that way

The insult wasn't necessary sir. I see you are your mum's tithe manager, well sir, the truth is truth, even if no one's doing it, and a lie is a lie even if everyone's doing it...

If he's a muslim, den he's outta d jurisdiction of the bible, but you should ask yourself "do muslims give tithes?" Before you wrote wot you did. Google whether muslims give tithes, because from what I know, the fixed tithe in Islam has been established as two- and-a-half per cent but, whereas the Old Testament tithe of ten per cent was calculated simply in terms of a man's income, zakaah is determined chiefly as a surcharge or a man's wealth and possessions. The other form of charity in Islam, of a less obligatory nature, is known as sadaqah, a voluntary offering indicating the sincerity of a man's disposition towards generosity (Surah 2.264).

Sir, try civility at all times, you actually didn't have to spew insult at any instance. Christians are not extremist and I don't see how tithing is extremism in its height. Do you care to clarify further?
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by pekelepekele(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2013
Sorry bro cry, please try to be strong and i know you might even be thinking of doing something bad to yourself like taking your own life , don't do that just try to be calm , sleep more , go out more often before you know it you will be fine .

What those guys called armed robbers have done to me in the past turned me to a jungle justice fan because of how terrible i feel after they robbed me twice with a heavy loss .

You can't joke with something like calling someone a thief wherever i am because am so ready to do jungle justice on that person . angry
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Oluwalala(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2013
I won't sugar caot it and tell u,God is in Control, 1st you shdnt have withdrawn that large sum óf money on an atm and @ that time, that's jus u begging to be robbed. The money has been stolen, learn your lesson and be more careful next time
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2013
Kpele! Advantage of Internet/mobile banking.

We really need to take advantage of these banking methods to avoid things like these.

As an ex Corpper, I feel ur pain.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by OCcool: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2013
xykms101:

...Mumu! You had better be informed before jumping to lagos
Na u be mumu
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2013
(My dear, I've been there and the sympathies then were driving me nuts. Take it cool as God have a better plan coming your way. I testify, be of good hope. It's well.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by galaxy52(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2013
my advice 4 u is to cry more,but after crying try and clean ur tears and move on...such is life bro
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Wise99(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
na God
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by EmmyDe25(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thank you all for all the soul lifting words.... Even though my life has being a mess since this gory incidence happened, reading some of your comments here has somewhat lifted my spirit.
But as for dropping my account number, i really dont think that would be a nice idea. If peradventure, there is anybody willing to help me out of this gloom, i think using my e-mail address would do: adeolamanuel@gmail.com. Thank you all... Am grateful.
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Revolva(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2013
EmmyDe25: Well, i really dont know where to start from because i dont know exactly which planet am on presently. I am a batch A corps member serving in Lagos state. For over a month now i've being on the look out for an apartment around the Ogba axis of Lagos state. Fortunately or unfortunately for me i was finally able to get a room yesterday 07/8 through an agent. After inspecting the room and was convinced with what i saw, i told the agent i was going to bring the money before dusk. Leaving his office i headed straight down to the First bank branch at Ogba, along Ijaiye road to clear all the money i had in my account. Heading home, i passed through the estate where access/keystone bank is sited. Lo and behold, i saw a gang of 7 guys besieging me, before i knew anything they brought out a gun asking me to bring out the money i withdrew frm the ATM. Wanting to shout but the sight of a gun seized my voice. After giving them the money, i was told to run and never look back. Didnt know how i got home, and since then my head has been filled with all sort of thoughts. Dont know where am going to start from... Feel so terrible!

No be new thing..ok.bro..take heart...na so e dey be....
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by tammyboy1(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Carinaflo: Take heart.
wer is d hrt? cry
Carinaflo: Take heart.
wer is d hrt?
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by tara1(f): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sorry 4get d loss, thnk God dt u r alife
Re: Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 by Hargbo(m): 5:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Dts lagos life for u....lagos things na sharp paro...u gats blend for lagos ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MUST READ (if You Are Posted To Plateau State) / Ogun State Batch B Corpers 2013 / Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.