Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment (4251 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by ozoemeka(m): 3:57am On Sep 16, 2013
WhY yoU mad though? undecided

eziza:

lol, this must be frustrating for you ozuo_emeka when even your supporter seems to doubt your gender. It must be that pucci you were born with that stinks from your posts.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by eziza: 4:03am On Sep 16, 2013
ozo_emeka: WhY yoU mad though? undecided

But my comment says otherwise, though?
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2013
eziza:

lol, this must be frustrating for you ozuo_emeka when even your supporter seems to doubt your gender. It must be that pucci you were born with that stinks from your posts.

Shut up there. I asked because it is rare to find men with enough integrity and honesty to admit that women can think for themselves and shouldn't be controlled.

Why can't you cave men leave ozo emeka alone for heaven's sake. Let the guy live his life and have whatever point of view he chooses to have.
He doesn't agree with your 600BC ideology of treating women like garbage.
Accept it and move on.
Your throwing weak-asss cheap shots and crying endlessly on this thread about the matter is not going to change anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
eziza:

I am a complete dumbass that cannot reason and tries to compensate for the emptiness in my life by insulting random anonymous people on the internet.

Really? shocked

Lol

I agree grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
eziza: ^
bla bla bla bla

Yawn...
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by eziza: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
^

lol, you are yawning already? Here, have a seat _/ and shut up.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
eziza: ^

lol, you are yawning already? Here, have a seat _/ and shut up.

Very weak retort.

Try again.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by eziza: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
But it did stop you from talking to yourself.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
eziza: But it did stop you from talking to yourself.

Keep trying, you're not there yet.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by eziza: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
I know, nothing gets thru your coconut head.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
eziza: .
modified
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by eziza: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
^lol
...time to shut up?
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
^^^^ The mod has hidden all your former insultive posts.

I don't want my post to be hidden like yours thats why I don't quote you.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by eziza: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
So your life must depend on your posts, huh? What a lonely soul you are.

The new mod is known to be a biased idi0t anyway. Hiding my posts with so-called insults while leaving your moronic comments ridden with insults towards me clearly shows that.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by Fulaman198(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hello guys let's keep the language as clean as possible. No disrespect to women please, thanks.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by eziza: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
^My dear Mr. Mod,
Respect is reciprocal. Abi you no hear wey 9ice use am sing? Oh I almost forgot, you don't like "westernised" music.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by thoth: 3:28am On Sep 18, 2013
I still fail to understand how when someone rejects an abnormality it becomes that he is living in the 600BC's.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
thoth: I still fail to understand how when someone rejects an abnormality it becomes that he is living in the 600BC's.
What abnormality are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by ozoemeka(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
some things don't understand that. probably next thing he is hitting a woman because "he is a man"

Fulaman198: Hello guys let's keep the language as clean as possible. No disrespect to women please, thanks.
Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by eziza: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
ozo_emeka: some things don't understand that. probably next thing he is hitting a woman because "he is a man"

Isn't that funny coming from you? When you're the same thing who started the thread as an insult? Then you were the first to call me a retard out of frustration just coz we differ in opinions even though I never directed any insults to you in my prior response?

Then you had this to say about women you knew nothing about and called them "possibly gullible, naive, intimidated females" So, yeah, if there is a man that would hit a woman just because he is a man would likely be you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pure Nigerian Men So stup*d? Chika Oduah Shares Her S@XUAL Harassment by ozoemeka(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2013
[size=15pt]The task we must set for ourselves is not to feel secure, but to be able to tolerate insecurity.[/size] - Eric Fromm

[size=15pt]Guys have a level of insecurity and vulnerability that's exponentially bigger than you think. With the primal urge to be alpha comes extreme heartbreak. The harder we fight, the harder we fall. [/size]- John Krasinski

[size=15pt]Most men are very attached to the idea of being male, and usually experience a lot of fear and insecurity around the idea of being a man. Most women are very identified with their gender, and also experience a tremendous amount of fear and insecurity.[/size] - Andrew Cohen

For the few who indeed love to educate themselves and those who are unfortunately blindsided with egotism, I leave these quotes for more insightful meditation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikeji Arondizuogu 2015 / Learn And Share Epie-atissa Phrases Here / Prof Awuzie, Onyike Elected President, Secretary Alaigbo Development Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.