Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How Can I Stop Masturbating - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Stop Masturbating (4357 Views)

Is Masturbating With Images Of Your Spouse In Your Head A Sin? / He Needs Help On How To Stop Masturbating / Now That Want To Be A Christian, Should I Stop Listening To Non-gospel Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by mcfynest(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
deb6: am just 17 n half i cnt marry nw.

then pls follow chuko's advice plus do more excercise and dont focus all your attention to it. it will, it is just matter of time. and for your age,i will say its kinda normal from the psycholohical point of view. read the scripture more often or stay glued to nairaland religious section. it will realy help. remember dat Jesus understands what ypu are passing through and that he will never tempt us abv wat we can bear. it is well dear.
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by joe4christ(m): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
I quite pity the youth of this generation, we go through lots of temptations, and some religiouse folks here are'nt helping matter either.
@OP See, there's nothing wrong with you that needed any deliverance for, it is just natural, it shows your sexual drive is high, there's nothing you can do about it else you're gonna live a depressed life, and you'll be vulnorable to falling into funication at any slightest temptation, i too do masturbate, i dont hide it cos i aint no hypocrate, most here too do, just that they aint bold to say it, masturbation to me aint sin cos if it were then God should have rendered to sexual hormone inactive till after marraige, cos my sexual drive is high and not doing it i might easily fall into furnication being that i'm in the university where temptation is all you eat and breath, if u feel guilty as i too do feel atimes, just ask the Lord to have mercy on you and believe he has forgiven you, sure he will, he understand your weaknesses and he aint looking for escusses to cast you into hell.
I'm just being sincere with you here, dont fight your nature, God gave it to you, he would'nt have given you if it were wrong to masturbate, and he would have stated it clearly in the bible which is supposed to be our guide.
Nough said already!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by joe4christ(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
I know many religious biggots here are gonna crucify me for the above statement, but i aint gonna give a sh!t, truth is truth any day any time, you might take my advice as from an agent of satan to decieve you, but with time you're gonna come to term with me on this, i was once at this state till got the knowledge too...
All the best is what i wish you dear!
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yet some damn facebook activists will tel us in the north not to taste them young...smh
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by mcfynest(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
joe4christ: I quite pity the youth of this generation, we go through lots of temptations, and some religiouse folks here are'nt helping matter either.
@OP See, there's nothing wrong with you that needed any deliverance for, it is just natural, it shows your sexual drive is high, there's nothing you can do about it else you're gonna live a depressed life, and you'll be vulnorable to falling into funication at any slightest temptation, i too do masturbate, i dont hide it cos i aint no hypocrate, most here too do, just that they aint bold to say it, masturbation to me aint sin cos if it were then God should have rendered to sexual hormone inactive till after marraige, cos my sexual drive is high and not doing it i might easily fall into furnication being that i'm in the university where temptation is all you eat and breath, if u feel guilty as i too do feel atimes, just ask the Lord to have mercy on you and believe he has forgiven you, sure he will, he understand your weaknesses and he aint looking for escusses to cast you into hell.
I'm just being sincere with you here, dont fight your nature, God gave it to you, he would'nt have given you if it were wrong to masturbate, and he would have stated it clearly in the bible which is supposed to be our guide.
Nough said already!

SMH. it is a sin cos it is an act of selfishness. if you read my post you will see i said it is normal for her age and besides it is good for ladies. but when you continue at an age that you are expected to stop then there is a problem.
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Bella3(f): 5:17am On Aug 09, 2013
dont mind all thes agents of darkness grin

Wait till you are 18 then get a boyfriendgringrin

You got yourself into the mess by allowing your imagination get the better part of you.
Self service is disgusting....ewwww
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by RINE1: 5:18am On Aug 09, 2013
musKeeto:
Get a bf. Even your Jesus had Mary Magdalene to service his needs.
may the Good LORD 4give You!.
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by andyanders: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
deb6: I have try to stop masturbating but i can't.I have prayed, gone for deliverance but only to stop for sometime and it will still come back.What should i do? i really want to be a good christian and go to heaven.i need ur advice.thanks

Go to SCOAN as this is a spiritual thing and ONLY the right prophet can deliver you. May God help you.
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by andyanders: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
BĂ©lla3: dont mind all thes agents of darkness grin

Wait till you are 18 then get a boyfriendgringrin

You got yourself into the mess by allowing your imagination get the better part of you.
Self service is disgusting....ewwww

Don't encourage her to get a boyfriend when she gets to 18. She should seek the face of God. Let her go to SCOAN and she will be delivered.
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by POPEII: 12:25am On Dec 22, 2013
Humm
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by kambo(m): 4:43am On Dec 22, 2013
If you r nt a christian (born again ) . I dnt thnk prayer and all tht will wrk consistently,but God is merciful.so i cant say.

But if u are, set ur heart to overcome it. Pray fervently against it. Eventually you'll beginng to xperience some victory.
Also begin exercsg ur will power.
All d prayer and bible readg wont wrk if u dont exercse. Like u cant learn to ride a bike by readg a book so exercise ur will as you pray against it.
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=kambo] i am now born again n i ve overcome dat. thank u
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2013
POPE II: Humm
why humm?
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by donem: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=deb6][/quote]
Saying you are now born again is 1 thing, overcoming the act completely is another thing, wish you the best all the same.
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by ezeagu(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Well if you call is "self servicing" then that's surely something everybody should be doing, servicing themselves no?
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by McLove(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
deb6: I have try to stop masturbating but i can't.I have prayed, gone for deliverance but only to stop for sometime and it will still come back.What should i do? i really want to be a good christian and go to heaven.i need ur advice.thanks
ur contact please
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
McLove: ur contact please
What for?
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by McLove(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
deb6: What for?
I think I should be able to help
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
ifeness:

Your hormones are working well. Nothing is wrong with you......step up and get a Love Machine.... No one will judge you. Ignore the hypocrites who will quote bible pages to you,all of them do it. Infact i just did it now.
but u are not quoting the bible naauuuu.
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=McLove] I think I should be able to help [/quot Hmm no
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Macelliot(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
deb6: still 17
Hmm 17?
You feels guilty after you do it! Good that you acknowledged, it is wrong....
Hmm, I too battles with it, though I am 19yrs now, but by God's grace, all is well.....
Mine became worst and more addictive when I started watching Por.nograp.hy.......
It wasn't easy at all!
That doesn't mean you aren't a good Christian...
Every Man has his own CHALLENGE....
NOTE: I want you to know that it is a challenge given to you and you Must overcome it by God's grace.
Give thanks and Glory to God for every situation you find yourself..... (Thank God for things yet undone.)
Do not condem yourself so that you won't give in to Depression....
Jesus Christ will set you free.......

I pray all will be well Sister, it is a Challenge!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=Macelliot]
Thanks
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by wiegraf: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Err, I'm confused here. When you masturbate, who do you harm?
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2014
wiegraf: Err, I'm confused here. When you masturbate, who do you harm?
No one but yourself..
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by wiegraf: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Other than wasting time (and that varies), how does it harm you?
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2014
wiegraf: Other than wasting time (and that varies), how does it harm you?
It makes me feel guilty and i do throw up(vomit) after doing it..
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by wiegraf: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2014
deb6: It makes me feel guilty and i do throw up(vomit) after doing it..

Yes, and my question is; why do you feel guilty over doing something that is 100% natural? Especially when you're clearly not harming anyone, including yourself? It is completely safe unlike say random s.ex with some stranger, yes?
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=wiegraf]

Yes, and my question is; why do you feel guilty over doing something that is 100% natural? Itz a sin n very normal to feel guilty after commiting such act..
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by wiegraf: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2014
deb6: Itz a sin

According to a 2000 collection of fables that claims a donkey talked, yes it is

deb6: very normal to feel guilty after commiting such act..

No, actually, most people feel really good both during and after. That's why you keep doing it over and over again, no?
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2014
wiegraf:

According to a 2000 collection of fables that claims a donkey talked, yes it is
Are you an Atheist?

No, actually, most people feel really good both during and after. That's why you keep doing it over and over again, no?
No, i personally don't feel good after that. It just like an addiction u don't like what u r doing but finds it difficult to stop..
Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by wiegraf: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Aaaannnddd, you still haven't answered anything, while also being wrong. Here's the fact; most people enjoy masturbating, just as you do. A lot. In fact any dude that tells you he doesn't beat the monkey is lying. Take that to the bank. You get older, the law of diminishing kicks in and it becomes less and less frequent, but unless you physically get rid of your pipi, it will get self-serviced every so often. It is perfectly natural. Your god created hormones, no? You should watch bonobos at it if you think humans take it far. And most don't feel any guilt or whatever because, again, clearly they aren't harming anyone. Do note that the only people that make a big deal out of this are those obsessed with the 2000 year old fable book and its cousins.

The part you haven't answered though is; this 'addiction', who is it harming?

Does it, for instance, get in the way of your work? Since you're already anonymous, tell me, how frequently do you indulge in it?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Masturbating by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Hmm once in a week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

72 Virgins In Paradise? / My Week Of Blessing By Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka / Difference Between Hallelujah And Halleluyah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.